PDA

View Full Version : Help with reactivation

Doc Holliday
22-12-06, 16:50
Sorry for this but im a bit lost. im trying to reactivate my neocron account and it tells me in the launcher that i need to go to click2pay and email them at service@click2pay.com.

So my question is this. whats the easiest and fastest way to get this sorted. do i just email them and if so what details do i need to tell them. i dont wanna give card details out to them over the net honestly and i assume they have my details on file from previous payments. secondly do i need to sign up to click to pays website as ive tried to do it this way with no joy. the only option i had was credit card which they say is invalid but i know it works as i bought a copy of the game off ebay (long story but download didnt work too good)

So guys. anyone with prior experience is gonna be the best bet. last time i had to do this i did it all through the launcher so im on strange territory here.

thanks in advance.

Doc.

edit:

This is what the launcher is showing me under the reactivation section.

Index
Your Account
Transfer Character
Change Password
Payment Status
Reactivate Account
Cancel Account
Logout
Create Account
terms and conditions
rules of conduct
legal information
Payment StatusSubscription Status

To get your account running again you have to contact click2pay service to reenable your subscription. (service@click2pay.com)

You can reactivate a closed account using PayByCash here

Current Gametime Period
Period started: 2005-03-26
Period will end: 2005-07-10

Faid
22-12-06, 17:17
Holy shit good Luck m8 :lol:

Ive heard sometimes calling them can be the best way to settle things.

Doc Holliday
22-12-06, 17:29
thanks alot for the help mate :)

Ive written to them now. found my old click2pay account details out too. do they need this does anyone know?

Nidhogg
22-12-06, 17:33
Also, please contact account@neocron.com for assistance.

N

Doc Holliday
22-12-06, 17:50
thanks nidhogg. ive written to the accounts guys as well now. hopefully they arent all blind drunk yet for xmas :)

patience is a virtue im learning now. i have never had any stress in the past with any of this so im praying now is not my turn. ive written emails to both parties. fingers crossed i guess. hopefully see some of you very soon in the digital representation of myself :)

Heavy_Load
22-12-06, 17:54
lol doc i did that 2 days ago and still waiting for a reply from C2P, but account@neocron were more helpfull than i remember

fingers crossed eh

Bozz-Von Mel
25-12-06, 20:22
Damnit Doc.. now that your coming back I will have to re-activate my account.

Pantho
25-12-06, 21:35
ill bet 2m ingame, its fucking C2P doing this, and Mods, i know it xmas/nids bday but i want an opinion -

You cancel your acc,

your not even logged in for the last week its running, and then it even overruns by 3 days -

So it was ment to die on the 10th, but it runs till the 12/13th -

Know, C2P Refuse to activate ur acc until you have paid for those 2/3 days

For 3 days they charge £3.90 , for one month its £7.48 .... any1 good at maths?

Over half a month for 3 days , Know, the bit i want my opinion on -

IF WE REQUEST an account to be closed on the 10th, and they forget until the 13th... Should we have to pay for those 3 days, especially if the acc was unplayed for those 3.

*Another C2P Rant*

William Antrim
25-12-06, 23:03
Damnit Doc.. now that your coming back I will have to re-activate my account.

ahem!

Bozz-Von Mel
26-12-06, 02:08
ahem!

Awww Al....coming back anyway....as if your not good enough???

Had to let it lapse for the holidays....Now I have to check with my financial manager...aka wife....about getting it re-activated.

Doc Holliday
26-12-06, 16:26
Pantho thats actually been really helpful mate. I didnt actually know any of what you wrote so that must have been the problem. cheers mate. i havent called them yet because of the time difference and christmas etc but now i know that i can sort things out.

Bozza i actually was saying tonight to the bird i need to get in touch with ya somehow and that it would be nice to see you playing. i have my brothers 2nd account to play on a bit but im getting mine unscrewed properly hopefully tommorrow. If the financial manager does give the nod for the reactivation and (im assuming) your in the states i guess we will be hanging together quite a bit cos of the time differential (16 hours ahead me to you.)

The game confuses the hell out of me with so much new/changed stuff but its nice to be playing. ive made a new years resolution play a little bit and dont grow too bored of it all and stay around for as long as poss. im savin money now so this is a nice timesink to help me save for the next big adventure :)

Keep me posted on what happens with you by pm mate and congrats on getting married if i havent said it previous.