PDA

View Full Version : Wtb All Threads I Post On Closed

GOD OF HELL
22-12-06, 07:35
It seems that anytime I post on somewhere, it turns into a closed thread. This typically means complete assholes which we will call "Flame Mongers" have had a hatred for everything I post. These flame mongers usually have nothing better to do then try to waste up forum space for completely idiot rants.

Wow, I probably won't even have to wait about 15 hours before I get about 10-15 flames and Nidhogg saying, "This thread has gone to far, and by the way I like the fact you have nothing positive to say GOD OF HELL, BANNED!"

Wow, this forum is carebear compared to the NC1 forums I have heard about and I am already getting riots started like I am Joseph Stalin.

a4nic8er
22-12-06, 07:40
Stop posting such gob-shite then, fool.

GOD OF HELL
22-12-06, 07:45
Stop posting such gob-shite then, fool.
I Pity a fool who doesn't listen to Mr. T wisdom when we all know he wasn't the most intelligent man but you still suffer from basic fundamentals...

"Calvin Klein and Gloria Vanderbilt don't wear clothes with your name on it, so why should you wear their name? --Be Somebody or Be Somebody's Fool!"
http://www.mondotees.com/ProductImages/MrT2.jpg

...I guess you can be Somebody's Fool! For me, I am going to be my own man with my own arguements and my own thoughts. Thank you very fucking much.

Apocalypsox
22-12-06, 07:46
Yeah.....Have fun in other games. *Cough WoW Cough*

Ill asume this is a leaving thread since the GMs really dont like spam it will probly be a leaving thread whether you want it too or not.

NAPPER
22-12-06, 08:15
why are you asking this befor you post anything else look at your self or think but dont think so hard you might hurt yourself

rob444
22-12-06, 13:42
If each thread you post on gets closed, maybe you should consider using less offensive sentences, in other words, sentences people dont get offended by. You just posted a sentence in your first post that could potentially offend someone since it's actually directed at everyone on this board: this forum is carebear compared to the NC1 forums

SorkZmok
22-12-06, 13:46
Can't you all just ignore the guy?
He's just some random attention whore and as soon as you stop giving him the flames he needs, he's just gonna fuck off to some other forum.

And isn't that all we want? :)

ZoVoS
22-12-06, 13:50
Can't you all just ignore the guy?
He's just some random attention whore and as soon as you stop giving him the flames he needs, he's just gonna fuck off to some other forum.

And isn't that all we want? :)

*bows to the wise one*

William Antrim
22-12-06, 14:04
Is this the forum version of itak man then?

silent000
22-12-06, 14:13
I wanna be god of hell when i grow up!

Nidhogg
22-12-06, 14:26
Spam. Closed.

N