PDA

View Full Version : Faction epic quests i have Q's again

Lestai
22-12-06, 00:03
Hi all

First (not for this thread in particular directed to the devs lol) i cant seem to make a thread on other parts of the forums it keeps saying i have no permissions. Plz fix this up!

Ok so i did the first mission for the black dragons and it all went well enough and i can now do the next mission. Well i decided to go read up on the faction missions and my character is a scientist and not a fighter and i do not intend to put any points into fighting.

From what i read on the guides i got idear i would never have to leave the safty of my faction HQ or kill anything and now i read the missions and im bum out big time as this means much Lomming as i put alot into the PPU for the construct skill bonus and already bought my stuff from the smuggler in crahn HQ. etc...

I am currently only lvl rank 1/23 with 100 soullight so i have much room for growth and could go aggressive psi just to do the faction quests. Man just building a boring trade skiller sucks! and i have yet one more to do after this as i wont put myself in the possition to rely on others. I like being self sufficent so will have 1 Res & 1 constructor and 2 main fighter types is how i plan it out the 4 char slots avalible. But this really tosses a wrench into my big plan.

Also i have to go buy armor for them now man it just gets worse. So how you guys do these missions and how hard is it going to be. I did the street samari quest for mr jones on other Alt long del now but those guys clobber me long before i got out of talking to the quest guys, by the time i exit out i was dead, kinda harsh game we got here, but i did get revenge when i came back i was more then ready.

I need some tips plz. Thanks ;)

*Big Hugs*

blackpheonix
22-12-06, 00:20
Hi all

First (not for this thread in particular directed to the devs lol) i cant seem to make a thread on other parts of the forums it keeps saying i have no permissions. Plz fix this up!

you need to fix this by tieing your forum account with your game account goto http://launcher.neocron.com/ then click your account enter your account details in the boxes provided then click forum access then type your forum username and password in the boxes that are there and then you can have your own avatar and see the other forums.

Lestai
22-12-06, 07:26
Thanks

Saddly i did all that and still cannot post new topics in other forums sections.

They will either get sick of my posting in this section and fix me or I just keep posting in this section. You can see i got an avatar so i did all i can do on my end. other forums sections say i dont have permissions....

If i explained how confusing it all is from the account side of it, its just a nightmare to behold. I get bill for the game DL at least i got in the billing in USD format this time. ;)

I did check both neocron account & click2play for details and both only have the 21 free days & the 6 months. I also got back again 2 confirmation e-mails

Subject: Your subscription fee for NeoCron2-Licence Acquisition-21 Days Free Period was debited

Subject:Your NeoCron2-Licence Acquisition-21 Days Free Period-subscription continued

Both e-mails are written slightly diffrent the subject and body of content but yet have the very same contact links included. So why the extra confusion. ? o_O

I heard there trying to fix all this with better way to handle accounts and thats good news i cant wait. There should be confirmation of my account i should see when i started my 10 day trial followed up by my 21 free days followed up by my pending 6 months and yet the 10 days is even gone now dissapeared i only have info on the 21 days as they cleaned up my current history, nice & tiddy like, and you just dont do that sort of stuff. :(

I expect when i enter my account i will see my payment history to be something on the lines as this.

10 days start time xxx Expired! (xxx=date)
10 days expired xxx
21 free days start time xxx current!
21 free days ends xxx
6 months sub starts xxx pending!
6 months sub expires xxx

Now i have an idear whats going on and can see all my past & current history and this is how its usually done.

All i have now is: See below its not exactly line up but thats the info.
-----------------------
NeoCron2 - Licence Acquisition incl. 21 Days Free Period followed by 6 Month Billing

Start: Status: Active

Duration: every 21 days
until

Cancel Notif.: 7 days
----------------------

You can see how confusing this really is. I have basic info or knowledge that i got a 6 month sub and active 21 days, but what is the 7 day cancel and were are the dates to all this info ? o_O

That was just to show click2play side of things and if i look at the neocron side i got the date but no other info so at least i can see when the payments start and expire on.

This is all just as confusing as i tie my account to my forums account but still cannot make my own topics in any other sections but here.

I'll manage but im just showing you what do you expect me to do i have to use 2 diffrent account sites to figure out my account details and im totally clueless with why i cant post and have no permissions thats out of my hands. :lol: Anyways im not mad at any of this i read its on there list of things to do.

*Big Hugs*

a4nic8er
22-12-06, 07:55
Commendations on your persistence. :)

\sarcasm
You have almost proven yourself to have the necessary qualities required to be a full-fledged Neocron2 player. Soon (maybe) you will be able to enter the world of Neocron2 BDoY and join both of the other runners. With luck you may actually be able to meet up and help each other solve the numerous puzzles you come accross. Remember, you will be tested again by the payment provider (probably when your credit card is renewed - but maybe sooner than that), so keep your wits about you and the valium at hand.
\end_sarcasm

Riddle
22-12-06, 13:35
Hi,

ok there are TWO types of mission.

1 - Faction mission (Known as Epic Quest), Normally involves killing etc.
2 - Mr Jones Missions(Profession mission), Normally gives an item in relation to your profession choice, may involve killing.

As your a scientist this is the one for you.
http://www.techhaven.org/resources/profession-quests/scientist.html

No killing involved.

As Black Dragon your epic quest is here.
http://www.techhaven.org/resources/epics/black-dragon.html

Involves killing but you Don't have to do it.

In fact reward is not amongst the best imo.
There are some other great Epics like the TH CPU from Fallen Angels, Great for those tradeskill chars.(CST +10;RES +10;REP +10;REC +10)
http://www.techhaven.org/resources/epics/fallen-angels.html

But they are all transferable, so simple roll a new char in the chosen faction that gives epic reward you want. Then level and complete missions to get the reward and transfer to one of your main chars. Then delete and move onto the next epic.

I would advise you of one critical thing, that is levelling as a tradeskiller through research/Constructing alone is a VERY VERY slow process.

As a suggestion you should level them via droning (fastest way IMO) then LOM to your chosen skill.

Good Hunting.

Lestai
22-12-06, 22:46
Great thanks for the tips. ;)

I new it was going slow but now i know i will go Lom right away to be fighter as im really grown tired of the wireless uplink terminal. It would not be so bad if the thing would just give me the job i request the first time but its just *bleep* and makes me sit there clicking it. I actually cant wait to get out side.

I do have a character in fallen angels but have not yet moved him from his starter Apt as im still building my first character. Im also building up all factions sympothy as i plan on paying that 300k much later on to get everything i can get for each of them. yeah im greedy like that. 8| :D

*Big Hugs*

Riddle
23-12-06, 00:48
Your welcome but listen hears a tip Don't pay 300k to transfer to every faction to get epics.......Just create a char do epic, hand it to main char, then delete and roll another faction.

I have done the epics for MOVEON and PPR and that TH CPU loads in my time in NC and always on my empty slot which i use to do epics etc.

Levelling them is fast when you learn how too, plus you get all the shit ready for them beforehand.

I have knives,bats at all Tech levels ready for them then just grab them when needed. Obviously i pass these weapons back before i delete the char just so i can re-use them on my next 'epic whore' :)

Pantho
23-12-06, 00:56
Your welcome but listen hears a tip Don't pay 300k to transfer to every faction to get epics.......Just create a char do epic, hand it to main char, then delete and roll another faction.

I have done the epics for MOVEON and PPR and that TH CPU loads in my time in NC and always on my empty slot which i use to do epics etc.

Levelling them is fast when you learn how too, plus you get all the shit ready for them beforehand.

I have knives,bats at all Tech levels ready for them then just grab them when needed. Obviously i pass these weapons back before i delete the char just so i can re-use them on my next 'epic whore' :)

run TL150 missions till you get 35 in each skill - 1337, makes ALOT of money 2 -

Then drug up for epic ,

delete , repeat in another faction -

*note : I always buy Gaya gloves, because i hate the Crahn epic-

nellus
23-12-06, 01:01
noob can't run a tl 150 mission though :rolleyes:

Riddle
23-12-06, 01:58
noob can't run a tl 150 mission though :rolleyes:

Since when?

Pantho
23-12-06, 03:23
There are many, err tricks, to get 90 symp , or 40 reycle/ rat missions

FA/
DRE/
BT/
CM/

are the easiest to get 90 symp, in 15 mins, without a clans help -

Crahn can be done... need 7 daggers tho

Lestai
23-12-06, 21:40
I put everything on hold! hits the breaks. Just stocking up my skill spoints but still grinding out the jobs at least until i get sick of it. lol :P

From the looks of things i will have to make my engineer sooner and get him to mid lvls so i can make gear as the original plan was to make my science and max it first. I see that plan is not very good. I dont like doing it this way as now im going to get frustrated with the game as i will have too many alts at one time to remember what i was doing with whom last.

I had it all thought out just like the movie Blade were whistler has a work shop and my 2 toons engineer + science would sit home in the apartment and my other toons would play the roles of Blade they come home to get stuff made up or bring home the rare parts to get ID and i wanted to just finish up my tradeskillers one at time and leave them in apartment, i dont like playng a bunch of toons at the same time so this foils everything, i hope i dont lose intrest in playing them now all i can think of is just getting them tradeskillers cap and out the way so i can just start playing.

90 sympothy is more like a day of job grinding unless you have exploit or something as i had a tl 90 tool and im running to each guy as fast as i can do it. However now that im higher lvl if i go do other faction jobs the 100 sympathy takes only 1+ hrs to do. Average under 3 hrs. But to get 100 soullight on a new character did take some time. I also notice the faction sympothy drops a point daily i thinks or maybe its just the crahn sect as 2 days now its drop to 99 faction and i had to go back and raise it so im waiting for the others to drop to confirm this.

Im off to go play i have much catching up to do and thanks for all the support. ;)

BTW: Im still just winging it, at least for now.

*Big Hugs*