PDA

View Full Version : hello!noob here

nexuno
20-12-06, 14:16
hi guys....i've bought the box for 8$ shiiping included (ridiculous) and here i am.....i've really enjoyed the first hours!found a helpfull guy too....penn was the name or something like that....i don't understand why the game is so empty....i'm trying to bring some other ppl from italian mmo forums but looks like they aint so clever :wtf: ....anyway i'll be boring u all with stupid questions in the next days so watch out!

p.s.submitted a ticket yesterday got answer in 12 hours...this is a good starting point to me

Riddle
20-12-06, 14:18
Welcome! And glad to hear your having a pleasurable experience:D

Bruder Malmsdoo
20-12-06, 15:00
Welcome,
at the moment a lot of people are on the Testserver to search for bugs in the upcoming Evo 2.2 Patch. When they are finished, i think pops will increase. Greets

CMaster
20-12-06, 16:15
General self promotion - bookmark www.techhaven.org - its the best english language NC resource site out there. Various newbie guides and The Item Database.

Apocalypsox
20-12-06, 16:43
Welcome to the crack. Once you join you can never go back!

*Ahem* Anyways, like Cmaster said, www.techhaven.org is probly the best place for general information, and about that ticket time, i asume its because the GMs are on the test server too.

Raver
20-12-06, 17:34
Welcome Nexuno, im Italian too, maybe we can meet soon ingame :D

GOD OF HELL
23-12-06, 12:32
hi guys....i've bought the box for 8$ shiiping included (ridiculous) and here i am.....i've really enjoyed the first hours!found a helpfull guy too....penn was the name or something like that....i don't understand why the game is so empty....i'm trying to bring some other ppl from italian mmo forums but looks like they aint so clever :wtf: ....anyway i'll be boring u all with stupid questions in the next days so watch out!

p.s.submitted a ticket yesterday got answer in 12 hours...this is a good starting point to me

I am seriously in "aww" that Penn would help. Didn't seem like the coolest guy to me but, if he helped you I tip my hat off to good deeds.

The game is dead for all the wrong reasons. KK is a "nicer" company, wouldn't go as far as great. It just pisses me off and makes me angry the game is empty.

If KK had decided to bring along a larger company that could really advertise and knew how to get a product out, we would have 6-7 servers with NC1 saturn numbers ATLEAST. That is around 200 at nights, and 450-500 during prime times.

silent000
23-12-06, 13:00
The game is absolutely fuking awesome btw you wont find anything better IMHO, PM me if you need any help and i can give u vent details or get some of the clan members to help you out

GOD OF HELL
23-12-06, 14:07
The game is absolutely fuking awesome btw you wont find anything better IMHO, PM me if you need any help and i can give u vent details or get some of the clan members to help you out

The fact you're my #1 fan boi makes me feel weird and excited. Almost like having people actually respect or hear out some of my opinions on this forum. Even though people find having respect and a voice as important as kicking a dead animal out of frustration.

And yes, you will not find anything better until 3rd generation games come out: Darkfall, Age of Conan, Vanguard: Saga of Heroes, WAR, Huxley, Spellborn, and LoTR Online.

Now, even if you are playing these games, it is always nice to still be subscribed to a 2nd generation early game like Neocron.

Heavy_Load
23-12-06, 15:56
[ edited ]