PDA

View Full Version : Auction on Terra after Mercury Christmas Party

GOD OF HELL
19-12-06, 10:34
The last Auction I didn't even hear about outside a Citycom in-game forum. I wasn't really paying attention to the thread on the forum and completely missed out on the auction.

Was wondering, with a few in-game post on Help/OOC, forum threads, and Citycom post; why not have another Auction on Terra. Put it at around 10 P.M. GMT, that gives a bit of time like 1 hour to 1:30 hour for the Christmas thing, then a bit to setup an Auction so must runners can be online.

How does it sound? Feedback would be nice, tomorrow if it's decided to host it, a few of us can start spreading the word on Terra to get more people around to attend the event. Thanks.

unreal
19-12-06, 19:49
Well it was a player-made auction and not an official one, and because of this, along with it being Ressi (or Clan DoY as a whole) that was running it, many people went there to try and disrupt it as much as possible. It was advertised on the forum which you should have seen with the amount of time you spend here lately, not sure about in-game though, haven't logged in for more than 30secs in the last couple of weeks.

Seraphin[69]
19-12-06, 21:33
Auctions are actually good but people don't sell that many interesting stuffs actually. Maybe I'll sell some too if people need items for that auction.

haven't logged in for more than 30secs in the last couple of weeks.

Then your counter is wrong cause it says you played 141 hours this week

unreal
20-12-06, 02:37
']Then your counter is wrong cause it says you played 141 hours this weekAs I've already explained somewhere, it's not difficult to trick Xfire into thinking Neocron is running 24/7 due to how it detects games are installed and running. ;) The Xfire bot I started writing a month and a half ago automatically pretends to run Neocron 2 upon completing the login process as well, which means my other account idles 24/7. Thought I'd try and advertise Neocron a bit by racking up the usage and sticking the profile image in random forum signatures. It also means that anyone who's on my friends list will probably see "Neocron" on their profile somewhere which means Neocron will be advertised to other people and their friends that way.

If you think I've actually been playing Neocron for a full 6.125 days (147 hours at the moment) out of the last 7 (not to mention the current grand total of 44.2 days of almost constant idling since Neocron was added to Xfire - which is probably about 50 or less days ago now) then you're foolish beyond all comprehension. :rolleyes:

Pantho
20-12-06, 03:44
Well it was a player-made auction and not an official one, and because of this, along with it being Ressi (or Clan DoY as a whole) that was running it, many people went there to try and disrupt it as much as possible. It was advertised on the forum which you should have seen with the amount of time you spend here lately, not sure about in-game though, haven't logged in for more than 30secs in the last couple of weeks.

LIES!

u was AFK for a good 60mins today on test

unreal
20-12-06, 04:39
That's true, but I only logged on for a while after I made that post to test a few of the changes from patch 161 :p, turned the monitor off and then went to make pasta. *kills Neocron after forgetting it was running on that computer* :cool:

Pantho
20-12-06, 04:45
00:27 , hardly yesterday , maybe accuratly speaking, but no1 classes 2morow 00

unreal
20-12-06, 04:49
I logged Unrael on about 8 hours ago and left him next to the rare NPC behind the counter, and he's only just vanished (unless he's been bugged in some way). Bleh, doesn't matter anyway. :)

Zheo
20-12-06, 12:54
Well it was a player-made auction and not an official one, and because of this, along with it being Ressi (or Clan DoY as a whole) that was running it, many people went there to try and disrupt it as much as possible. .

This shows how many mature people there ARENT in neocron :D