View Full Version : Op fighting on terra

Tyler_Durdon
18-12-06, 21:02
Moin,
what would you think about improving the pvp / op waring on terra ? At the moment it’s bleak with only 2-3 clans holding ops. One won’t be attacked because they used to defend with a high amount of players (- if they are online at all) -others aren’t online because of the diferent timezones.
If you look at the forum it seems like there are a few more people - or even clans- who are willing to join Opfighting but most won’t accept to start a war with an allied faction or even count as a “ninja hacker”. Therefore we should think about this situation and what we can do to change it.

In nowadays FF ( - if you look at the CityCom they aren’t that active than they used to be) holds 85% of the whole map. Why isn’t it possible to give some ops to Clans like DOY, Phoenix or that new BD Clan - or to any clan which active at the moment. Won’t that make things hum for those who are still playing ?

Even smaller clans would get in touch with op fights - appart from joing a big zerg team - and would have more fun playing this game.

What do you guys think about it ?
And what are your ideas ?

Greetings,

Tyler Durdon / R2K - UA Diplomat

Brammers
19-12-06, 03:42
Hmm, I'll prefer to comment when the test server doesn't have a influence on this issue.

Lifewaster
19-12-06, 04:50
If terra is quiet, you could come and try out op-fighting on the test server, a few clans have started this already there.

Its actually quite fun , theres zero para-spam (since its useless) , and very few monks in general. So its quite refreshing really.

Just need a few more clans to get set-up there and it could get quite active.

Forget My Name
19-12-06, 07:34
No, people aren't leaving the test server for retail because they are done testing. People left the test server because the first few days you couldn't test ANYTHING, and even to this day there are more bugs than NC "beta" release back in September of 2002. So couple all that and the drop in fps from 250 to 15 due to having 40 people in a single zone, and you get the REAL reason that the population dropped from 23% to 5% in a week and a half.

Its no wonder people leave to play other mmos. How can you have a community in a MULTIPLAYER game when you can't even 1) play the game without crashes and 2) play the game with more than 4 people around you without the servers and coding crapping all over you?

So now you are stuck with returning players leaving because they see that the game has just gotten WORSE over the years in just about all apsects, and in the market here in 2006, what new player would honestly stick around for NC 2 when there are a plethora of MMORPGs out there that offer better stability and most important, an actual community that doesn't comprise of 10 warcraft III rooms?

unreal
19-12-06, 08:14
I hope some thought is taken into the whole OP warring scene with balancing but I doubt it. The main problem though is that the remaining clans don't care about having a good fight, or they wouldn't zerg/paraspam/ninja hack everything. It's a shame the so called "community" on Terra has got to this stage. Someone dies, they bitch on OOC for a week and flame each other then go back to ninjahacking, then bitch some more.
Hmm, I'll prefer to comment when the test server doesn't have a influence on this issue.I don't see why the Test Server would make any difference here, the situation on Terra has been the same for at least a year now.

jini
19-12-06, 09:00
OP fights on Test server is not the answer Lifewaster. Paraspams may not exist indeed, but you got turretspams instead. And that is even worst, as they are free, there is an endless supply of items... anyway it sucks.

To me there was no real situation on Terra. I was enjoying OP fights against FF no matter what. Then the test server appeared and it actually managed to break up everything. I am amazed at how slow decision making in KK actually is... They should have locked the test server by now, to fix all those endless buglists and then reopen it again.

When testserver peaked at 20%, Terra had some 10% there from people that didnt like 2.2. That means 30% of people combined. Where is that mass now at?

What is the situation on Terra? Well this is the situation on Terra:
Some stubborn try to "pvp" in zone lines, where the usual "idiot" is hiding in that shaft, launching revenge drones.
At the same time, we say ok, forget mb lets go pp3. We go there to fight FF, then another or the same idiot joins the fight with revenge drones. How can you fight stupidity? Revenge drones killed the game not monks or paraspam.

Tyler is right. We should start op fighting again on Terra, and lay some rules. Rule #1 would be like FORGET droners

Forget My Name
19-12-06, 09:02
Don't you mean the last 4 years?

People OP hacked back in 2002, and even with 4 hackers required, people still ninja hack.

Ninja hacking can only be fixed by one thing: Population.

See my previous post about population....

There is only so much that can happen in a MMO with only 100 people online. I don't see why this game is billed as an MMO, it should just be MO. No need for massive.

Plus, whats that shit about "thousands of players online"? When I bought the game on Ebay for 2 pennies, I read the back and saw that. I laughed my ass off on that one line.

Neocron suffers from its own creation. Neocron attracts the kind of Ego player that you see on Counter Strike... So get used to the bitching and crying on OOC, its been like that fr 4 years, and its gonna be like that for another 4 years. Nothing new on this front.

Forget My Name
19-12-06, 09:06
Tyler is right. We should start op fighting again on Terra, and lay some rules. Rule #1 would be like FORGET droners

Don't forget...

#2 Forget ppu monks

#3 Forget PEs

-edit-

Fuck... can a mod combine my two posts please?

Doc Holliday
19-12-06, 09:13
Don't you mean the last 4 years?

People OP hacked back in 2002, and even with 4 hackers required, people still ninja hack.

Ninja hacking can only be fixed by one thing: Population.

See my previous post about population....

There is only so much that can happen in a MMO with only 100 people online. I don't see why this game is billed as an MMO, it should just be MO. No need for massive.

Plus, whats that shit about "thousands of players online"? When I bought the game on Ebay for 2 pennies, I read the back and saw that. I laughed my ass off on that one line.

Neocron suffers from its own creation. Neocron attracts the kind of Ego player that you see on Counter Strike... So get used to the bitching and crying on OOC, its been like that fr 4 years, and its gonna be like that for another 4 years. Nothing new on this front.

amen to that. where ever there is a trade channel there will be smack talk. you would need to burn half the community to get rid of it.

Back on topic i think this is a fantastic idea but i cant see it could work too well. some clans will surely agree to decent fights but who is to stop them then changing their word and causing more shit talk because they broke the rules. others will disregard the "rules" and carry on and maybe some will actually agree n stick to them. then because they stuck to them they will get on trade all hollerin and yellin and a-flamin cos they stuck to them and the other clan didnt. :lol: so it becomes a problem.

I remember many many moons ago like may/june 03 a meeting was called with all of the major clans on uranus to try and agree on certain boundaries of who owned what ops. ie the mercs would get mb ops fa would have tech haven ops neocron clans would get some others and the tg clans would get ones around cycrow etc with the canyon. that was the story. the meeting was a secret (rofl) and only the seniors of certain clans attended.

guess what happened next.

it aint what your thinking........

(no trade channel smack talk involved here so try again)

Ok suspense is enough. Hivemind (possibly one of the most notorious players on the server and funny as fuck with it. think starkes for any that remember his sort of rep) burst in to the meeting (or so the story goes) and killed everyone. ROFL.

This may or may not be the proper story and historically correct but fuck it i liked it. i still chuckle about it and figured i would share it with you all.

Hive if you read this your a fucking legend. :) (i am not a fanboi)

jini
19-12-06, 09:18
Don't forget...

#2 Forget ppu monks

#3 Forget PEs

-edit-

Fuck... can a mod combine my two posts please?
What's wrong with ppus/pes?
You just dont understand game's mechanics. If you forget ppus, you also forget Apus, as they are very vulnerable to stay alive in an op mess. And if you also forget PEs then you are only realy left with spies (only really good for hacking) and tanks.

No.
Try OP fighting against FF/R2K for once and you ll see.. I say ppus are fine, just forget droners and paraspam. I can even go as far as accepting Para, but not paraspam

Brammers
19-12-06, 13:18
Forget Droners? Right, think I'll bring Brammers to every op-war on Terra since his 2.1 CST/Droning hybrid setup is broke in 2.2. :p

Seraphin[69]
19-12-06, 13:52
FF is trying to give people entertainement in opwars ATM.

I mean like yesterday @jeriko we fought @max 12 people (4 ppus, 2 apus, 2 tanks and a few mid-levels PEs/spies that don't seem to be very at ease with PVP atm)

We logged 1 apu, 3 tanks, 1 droner and 1 ppu to defend.

We gave our best shot @ the skilledpart of the ennemy's team (apus and tank) and left the rest shoting us as they were midlevel and probably having fun shoting @ us. I even ran 2 or 3 times outside alone to fight 2 tanks and almost got pwned by a xbow PE that came from nowhere with an alliance tag :p

We didn't want to log on monks to kill everyone in 3 mins as we could have gone it with monkocron. The fight lasted around 30 mins for the main part cause I had time to relog between ppu, spy and tank and that was hell fun

pabz
19-12-06, 14:47
Need to allow new clans like syn to get a feel for pvp and one day they will be all capped, and better able to fight.

It was a good effort all round. I was on smurfen at the time trying to rezz hehe!

Edit: How about we give syn 1 or 2 ops to defend rather then attack?

Seraphin[69]
19-12-06, 15:12
You can ninja some ops FF are only online in the evening.

Maybe some hybrids will defend if you try to ninja but it's a good training anyway.

Fact is you will probably be attacked by R2K aswell and they do bring ppu/apu team for sure so be ready for that ;)

Dogface
19-12-06, 15:25
SYN and Blood were kicking ass yesterday, I was impressed.

Forget My Name
19-12-06, 20:57
What's wrong with ppus/pes?
You just dont understand game's mechanics. If you forget ppus, you also forget Apus, as they are very vulnerable to stay alive in an op mess. And if you also forget PEs then you are only realy left with spies (only really good for hacking) and tanks.

No.
Try OP fighting against FF/R2K for once and you ll see.. I say ppus are fine, just forget droners and paraspam. I can even go as far as accepting Para, but not paraspam

Sigh...

Whatever you say. You are of the camp that believes classes are balanced with PPUS stuck to their asses. Try dueling. You never see anyone dueling with Droners because Droners are PURE OP fighters. So because a droner killed you in an op fight they must be eliminated? Take that pacifier out of your mouth and just play the fucking game.

I mean, you still complain about paraspam. You have NO idea what paraspamming is. Try the first year of the game when everyone ran around with freezer pistols and spells. When I left in 2003 and came back in 2006, I was surprised to see no one using para on Terra as para sucks now. The only class using para is the PPU and even then the rare para spell takes long to cast. Try playing the game in 2003 when that rare spell could be cast as fast as any apu spell.

But then again nothing the game does to change itself will please you Jini. You always find something to complain about.

Genji
19-12-06, 22:46
FORGET droners

That would be awasome, but good luck with that. Everytime I go to cycrow to fight FF with a group, not even taking the op just fighting with 5-6ish ppl, FF will zone up and down a couple times and then break out the droners. no fun there. Although I did reroll a spy of mine to drones because I never had one and there pretty fun to use due to the somewhat overpoweredness.
But yea, good luck talking them into not using droners. would be nice tho

edit:

Droners are PURE OP fighters.
That's totally wrong, there just not a dueling class. I've seen more droners just ganking then at an actuall op fight.

Faid
20-12-06, 03:37
If we're getting rid of Droners on the Terra OP scene I say get rid of XBows as well ;)

Pantho
20-12-06, 03:39
If we're getting rid of Droners on the Terra OP scene I say get rid of XBows as well ;)

Vent > Faid, i wanna give u some news-

Droners + Op war = owned

cl0wn
20-12-06, 04:24
My post is on events so go read it tbh! :P

jini
20-12-06, 08:37
Whatever you say. You are of the camp that believes classes are balanced with PPUS stuck to their asses. Try dueling. You never see anyone dueling with Droners because Droners are PURE OP fighters. So because a droner killed you in an op fight they must be eliminated? Take that pacifier out of your mouth and just play the fucking game.

I mean, you still complain about paraspam. You have NO idea what paraspamming is. Try the first year of the game when everyone ran around with freezer pistols and spells. When I left in 2003 and came back in 2006, I was surprised to see no one using para on Terra as para sucks now. The only class using para is the PPU and even then the rare para spell takes long to cast. Try playing the game in 2003 when that rare spell could be cast as fast as any apu spell.

But then again nothing the game does to change itself will please you Jini. You always find something to complain about.
Are you on drugs or something??
Nothing of what you say makes sense :p
Only thing I understood actually is that somehow you started playing a bit after I did. FYI I had a ppu back then...
As for the dueling argument, try going in MB these days, and if you survive....

Edit: What is wrong with crossbows Faid? It's not exactly more powerful than a HL is it?

Forget My Name
20-12-06, 09:35
There was a time when tanks ran around with stun guns that were just as strong as the holy para is today.

Plus, holy para used to have a rate of fire as a holy lightning spell, plus it only used about 30 mana to cast.

THAT is para spamming.

Today, nearly no one uses para, and to be honest, and non ppu para is a joke.

The players got what they wanted from years ago (too bad the left for WoW)... weakening of all non ppu para.

And so what about droners? They kill you in one hit, and you can kill them in one hit. Fair enough.

jini
20-12-06, 09:53
TToday, nearly no one uses para, and to be honest, and non ppu para is a joke.

The players got what they wanted from years ago (too bad the left for WoW)... weakening of all non ppu para.

And so what about droners? They kill you in one hit, and you can kill them in one hit. Fair enough.
Leaving history lessons to someone that plays longer, aside.. :rolleyes: ...
I'm focusing on these last comments. So, if you dont understand what paraspam is, Im suggesting you ask sYn, DR or blood to join an op fight team against R2K/FF. Im certain this will change your views on the subject. It seems you have long stopped participating in op fights

As for the droners it would be fair yes. But you have to find them first. And sometimes, due to bugs you simply can't find them as they.... exploit :p

unreal
20-12-06, 14:46
Today, nearly no one uses paraComplete rubbish, you musn't login much. Holy Parashock also doesn't cast THAT slowly, it may not be as fast as Holy Lightning (there is a god!), but it's still fast enough that you can be re-hit almost instantly. The psi pool drain barely has an effect because monks regain it so fast from just a mere psi booster.

Sounds like you've only been playing on the test server, where everything casted (and probably still casts) extremely slowly.

Faid
20-12-06, 17:44
Jini we had a little OP war with you guys last night and guess what... paraspam heaven, 2 ppu's just paraing constantly. So I logged my droner :p Was a fun bit of excitement until we won and DR all logged off.

Forget My Name
20-12-06, 19:08
Jini we had a little OP war with you guys last night and guess what... paraspam heaven, 2 ppu's just paraing constantly. So I logged my droner :p Was a fun bit of excitement until we won and DR all logged off.

Well, this is Neocron. You have to deal with Ego players. Nothing is right in their eyes and everyone is wrong in their eyes.

Having 2 ppus in a fight paraing people is now considered spam. Nice. Why don't you just take an anti para drug?

Try that 3 years ago when everyone parad everyone else, para was stronger, and there was NO drug to counter it.

You guys just speak out of hatred for certain fights you were in, and nothing else. You don't speak of the fighting experience that has changed over the years.

And yes, Droners can exploit more than anyone else. I agree with you on that 100%. In those cases, I wouldn't want droners near a fight.

Kame
20-12-06, 19:22
I will disregard the kid's comment.

I always tought the right way to control monk weapons wasnt by adjusting requirement but by controling the psi-pool/booster gain.
I dont think KK adjusted the booster for 2.2, or that they even gave it the importance it deserve.
When it comes down to it, psi-boosters are like reload for gun classes. The regen is just insanely fast, wich makes and apu capable of shooting up to 30 HLs if he takes boosters at the good times. A PPU can probably shoot 10 paras regularly before he runs dry on mana. (if he takes the spi boostr right)

Oh and mana regenerates faster if you... RUN.(should be opposite)

But anyways they left monk with nonstop fire and all other classes have to stop to reload.

Now for OP wars.

I seriously belive that there should be some type of rule instilled in between clans.

No clans should seriously take more then 2 OP from a same clan in the same day.

Of course ppl would try to go around the rule by arguing over the timezone bullshit but still it could be nice.
I dont like the "lets go around and take the whole map" mentality. Its a waste of time because usually after 2-3 OPs the losing clan stop showing up and the winning clan just does what he wants.
That would push clans to choose carefully what OP they will attack and for what reasons.
Actually theres a lot of reasons why it would be cool.

Dogface
20-12-06, 20:14
To be honest it doesn't matter in the slightest what para was like 3 years ago. It's still a stupid pointless spell that should never have been implemented in the first place. Along with the entire line of other para variants, it should be removed.

Faid
21-12-06, 02:46
Having 2 ppus in a fight paraing people is now considered spam. Nice. Why don't you just take an anti para drug?.
Paraspam goes like this : Zone up form UG - para'd, take drug - para'd, take drug, para'd, take drug, para'd, take drug, para'd, take drug, para'd take drug, para'd, take drug, para'd, take drug, para'd, take drug, para'd - DRUG FLASH.
Its not a fun fight in the least. And seriously who cares what Para used to be like back in NC1, this is NC2 and it still fucking sucks.

unreal
21-12-06, 03:03
Except barrels and damage boost spam are usually included with it. :o

SorkZmok
21-12-06, 06:14
Well, this is Neocron. You have to deal with Ego players. Nothing is right in their eyes and everyone is wrong in their eyes.

Having 2 ppus in a fight paraing people is now considered spam. Nice. Why don't you just take an anti para drug?

Try that 3 years ago when everyone parad everyone else, para was stronger, and there was NO drug to counter it.

You guys just speak out of hatred for certain fights you were in, and nothing else. You don't speak of the fighting experience that has changed over the years.

And yes, Droners can exploit more than anyone else. I agree with you on that 100%. In those cases, I wouldn't want droners near a fight.Stop the bullshit about the old times.

Just because it was worse then doesnt mean its ok now. It's still shit and by far the #1 item KK should take out of pvp.

PvP should be player versus player. And not player versus glued-to-the-ground-helpless-fuck

jini
21-12-06, 09:59
Ok I will say it once more:
I hate all these History Deja-Vue's lessons. Im not looking into the past, but if there is someone here that wants to compete with me in terms of how long or how older, or whatever else, I'm on it...

@Faid: You have to understand, that there is NO skill in drones involved. Drones are a somewhat good idea, that was badly incorporated in a game with troubled netcode. The final shot was given when they made kamis and revenge drones able to one shot kill. There is no other weapon in game that can one shot kill a runner, why can a drone do the same? Also, there are NO drones more powerful than even a Wyatt Earp. How come a revenge be more powerful than a HL? Inconsistency in all its glory. :rolleyes:
Drones effectively kill the pvp, they dont win fights

Edit: Also, let me add this:
If your goal is to just win the OP by skill less killing, then by own means use revenges. Then you will have your colour on the map, but,
If you want to enjoy fun fights and improve skills, you will understand that there is no place for droners in op fights, or elsewhere.
Kamikazis and revenges are for pissing runners out -or some people believe so at least- Personally, whenever i see revenges or ppus in MB or pp3 I refuse to fight

ZoneVortex
21-12-06, 10:50
some little clan shiuld grow balls and ninja hack all the OPs in the wee cutty hours every night

elGringo
21-12-06, 13:46
some little clan shiuld grow balls and ninja hack all the OPs in the wee cutty hours every night

Thats already covered by the blue-man-group... except for the growing balls part :p
Anyway... owning the OPs is not all that interesting - it's a decent fight that brings the fun.
Kami drones however, just insta-gib everyone nearby... about as much of a quality fight as ganking a few xx/02.

Hopefully this issue will be adressed in 2.2, 'cause as soon as the kami drones roll in, there's no fighting, no skill, no whatsoever.

William Antrim
21-12-06, 14:51
Some people on the forum should see this as a mature discussion and leave the flaming out of it. All this blah blah ive been here so many years thing is bs. The fact of the matter is, the thread starter made his thread to discuss Neocron TODAY, not 4 years ago.

As it happens I kind of agree with what youre saying Tyler, though i dont think ops should be given to anyone who cant hold them. Ive attacked plenty of ops on several occasions and had good fights over them, Ive also been to several "op fights" where we wait for ages for the other side to turn up but they dont bother. This sucks. Personally i think if FF can hold all the ops then they should do so, you wont ever get anywhere with this idea of "agreeing" which ops are which. Those with the biggest force will always conquer. Yeah you can argue its killing op fights on Terra but until some other clans get kicked off its not gonna happen. Giving ops to weaker allies on the anti city side is just gonna be mean the pro city fighters go to take those ops first. Id rather fight a doy op fighting team than an FF one for sure, because i know the skill level of the two clans isnt on the same level.

Theres a lot to be said for the FF zerg, personally i dont agree with it at all but you will always get sheep who join the biggest clan to fight with them and get to all the levelling spots, nc has never been any different in all of my time here. If people want op fights then they should attack FF basically is what im saying, attack them till they get tired of defending the op and let you have it. You can ask someone to give you an op as then everyone will want it. If r2k are bored and want some opfights make a pro city char and get a version of r2k goin there instead or something. Likewise if the other pro city clans want op fights, join a clan that does it. Learn to pvp. Practice with your clan or whatever, but coming to the forum to bitch is just like logging onto ooc and whining about it quite honestly.

There are plenty of people still on Terra to make op fighting good fun. I was one of the ppus on the procity side the other day and yeah a lot of the guys there apparently had plenty of fun so credit to FF for that. Some of the people there do need to work on their pvp skills a bit but they had fun so you cant knock enthusiasm.

My personal thought on this whole thing is that the only thing anyone can ask is FF not zerg all the time with an all monk team etc. This goes for all of the clans on terra now (almost typed uranus there o_O), the same for leaving paraspam out, but again it wont happen. It only takes one bad apple to bring his paraspam and everyone will think f- it kid twist is bringing his parashock, ill bring mine. Pretty soon the whole server will be doing it again and we will have acheived nothing. This has happened so many times over the years ive played this game.

If people want fun then they should try to fight with a sense of sportsmanship imo. Ive campaigned for this for far too long, but i sadly realise it wont ever happen in nc, due to the above so now if i fancy an opfight ill go to one, if not ill play bf2/ut instead. If the opfight scene dies then at least we all know who to blame.

Faid
21-12-06, 17:47
@Faid: You have to understand, that there is NO skill in drones involved. Drones are a somewhat good idea, that was badly incorporated in a game with troubled netcode. The final shot was given when they made kamis and revenge drones able to one shot kill. There is no other weapon in game that can one shot kill a runner, why can a drone do the same? Also, there are NO drones more powerful than even a Wyatt Earp. How come a revenge be more powerful than a HL? Inconsistency in all its glory. :rolleyes:
Drones effectively kill the pvp, they dont win fights

Edit: Also, let me add this:
If your goal is to just win the OP by skill less killing, then by own means use revenges. Then you will have your colour on the map, but,
If you want to enjoy fun fights and improve skills, you will understand that there is no place for droners in op fights, or elsewhere.
Kamikazis and revenges are for pissing runners out -or some people believe so at least- Personally, whenever i see revenges or ppus in MB or pp3 I refuse to fight
I agree with you on the drones at op fights but you have to understand that there is also NO skill in paraspamming a guy and shooting him until he dies. The only way I could avoid all this paraspam was to log my droner. It comes down to respect and etiquette. Fair Fights where I can actually move are what makes OP fighting fun. You cant paraspam a drone. But if you just want to own ops and paint the map your colour then keep paraspamming all the time making it virtually impossible for your opponents to fight back. I know you werent at this fight and Im not saying you personally do this but it does happen all the time and its quite annoying. The fighting clans need to have a mutual respect for one another but we all know thats not gonna happen.

jini
21-12-06, 19:02
You just can't imagine how many times I'm getting hit by para. Especially when I was fighthing FF/R2K, before the launch of TS.
R2K is more prone to paraspam than FF, and I can understand that FF is really trying hard to give balance fights a lot of times.
Most of the times I survive a para, others I dont. I dont mind ppu/apu teams and I always go against monks. if paraspam is bad, drones are twice as bad, because theres not a lot you can do to fight them. Reasons are well known, so I will spare this thread and I will not say anything about it.

I'm not part of the problem, since I refuse to use monks, therefore i am part of the solution, and as for droners, even though I have one I never log him and I dont want to log him. Some might say the usual excuses xbow pes are blablabla... but for this I say that my pe is set for OP fight mostly. I also refuse to fight mb/pp3 for that reason alone

Doc Holliday
22-12-06, 06:06
Every time i get parashocked my e-penis grows that little bit bigger....

you can use that in sigs if you want :)

agreed with will said all the way.

Seraphin[69]
22-12-06, 09:02
and I can understand that FF is really trying hard to give balance fights a lot of times.

When you have 1 ppu and 4 fighters fighting 12 people the ppu can't loose mana para-ing the people so that's maybe the reason ;*)

William Antrim
22-12-06, 13:33
yet i get a pm from one of your "colleagues" saying ff uses all the lame tricks because theyre in the game...

but then im guessing hes just the oily rag, so never mind. :rolleyes:

SorkZmok
22-12-06, 13:45
Moin,
what would you think about improving the pvp / op waring on terra ? At the moment it’s bleak with only 2-3 clans holding ops. One won’t be attacked because they used to defend with a high amount of players (- if they are online at all) -others aren’t online because of the diferent timezones.
If you look at the forum it seems like there are a few more people - or even clans- who are willing to join Opfighting but most won’t accept to start a war with an allied faction or even count as a “ninja hacker”. Therefore we should think about this situation and what we can do to change it.

In nowadays FF ( - if you look at the CityCom they aren’t that active than they used to be) holds 85% of the whole map. Why isn’t it possible to give some ops to Clans like DOY, Phoenix or that new BD Clan - or to any clan which active at the moment. Won’t that make things hum for those who are still playing ?

Even smaller clans would get in touch with op fights - appart from joing a big zerg team - and would have more fun playing this game.

What do you guys think about it ?
And what are your ideas ?

Greetings,

Tyler Durdon / R2K - UA DiplomatThing is, it has been tried before and it never worked.

Huge clans always got enough cunts in them that will keep ninjaing ops from small clans, other big clans will simply not give away ops. Too many egos for that idea to work.

I'd rather have KK change OPs so they cost money instead of earning it. And with a huge increase in cost depending on the number of ops.

ZoVoS
22-12-06, 13:48
i dont get it... why dont u just pre para eachother with a lowest lvl monk para... everybody can use it. and it prevents u from getting ********** sidways with holy para =\

also rav drones dont one hit kill if u cap ur defence and have a normal deflector running i have taken 3 ravs to the head on my tank and still out healed with tl10 heal and medi kits

i know because im one of them realy anoying people that look for op fights. and launch drones into it killing both sides indescriminanly just for shits n giggles =]