17-12-06, 19:13
http://www.geocities.com/nibblet_dd//EU.html?200617

tarasm
17-12-06, 19:24
wtf??

Would be cool if it was fr mc5 chips

Jodo
17-12-06, 20:01
I have no idea what the hell I just watched, nor what was going on.

[TgR]KILLER
17-12-06, 20:10
:lol: as said.. WTF is this ? EU what is that ? euro ? europe ?

:P i just see some strange guy getting killed thats it :p

edit.. you know your on the nc forums right ? :lol: :lol:

Apocalypsox
17-12-06, 20:22
its Entropia Universe. Would be a fun game if it wasnt so hard to start out from in the beginning.

tarasm
17-12-06, 21:39
What it was if his loot was bugged so he kept on picking it up which wouldnt pick up....He did it like 50 times then 5 mins later he got all the loot he clicked

Seraphin[69]
17-12-06, 21:54
That reminds me Neocron actually for 2 things :

When you try to loot a terror raptor while hunting in a rhino (the raptor is not @the same position for gunner and driver)

And when you kill a random mob. You can open the loot inventory, but can't pick up anything before you do it like 5 or 6 times or either relog/zone

[TgR]KILLER
18-12-06, 00:46
those aren't bugs krin its features :p

kane
18-12-06, 07:23
EU lol i like sweating all day

unreal
18-12-06, 07:37
Ah, never knew they renamed Project Entropia to Entropia Universve. I think it's for the bin too, licking sweat off a dinosaurs bum crack isn't particularly fun. :rolleyes: I found it pretty annoying that I left autorun on for about 45minutes or so to run to the very distant East sweat farm (not knowing there was a closer one since the high level players couldn't be bothered to reply to any messages), only to have some dock off dinosaur aggro on me from quite a long distance away. Being a newbie and having crap runspeed it eventually caught up and slowly chewed away at me. Dead, hour wasted, logged off. lol The interface and general gameplay was incredibly nasty as well if I recall.

solid-rock
18-12-06, 09:51
Interface for Entropia whas never that great. But atleast now you can start out without puting money into it. I couldnt when i started at the launch. I had to race all the other nibs to catch an excentric high level player runing around in his underwear. When i caught him and traded him he gave me a rifle that i could go sell.

warrior
18-12-06, 14:21
the pvp in it rocks just so god dam expensive to play here is a vid
with EU armour works diffrent than nc for example if a mob or weapon does damage penertration 100 impact 150 u can be hit upto 250 damage , each lvl mob has a max damage number and each weapon is tthe same but skills determan how much u do , each number is equal to a hp and if your armour stops say 50 impact 40 penertration and u are hit 100 imp 50 pen u stop 90 damage out of 150 so u are hit for 60

in this vid im fighting a guy with hp at 250 which is about as high as 50 active playeers have got annd he is wearing suprem armour 2nd best pvp armour in eu stops about 65 pen 50 burn 55 imp and most affordable weapons do a total of 70-120 in damage split into them 3 types this armour would cost u about $8k usd to buy im wearing armour thats got about 30 protection against weapons

i made this to complain how the top armours are so textured that it lags me and wanted to show how bad

http://files.filefront.com/stormerfightwmv/;5048334;;/fileinfo.html

stormer is using : has anc imp mk2 as a gun and suprem hp255
rjn is useing :{EU name Legion)using mod dar swine dlx as weapons mod fap ghoul armour hp 165

warrior
18-12-06, 14:33
Ah, never knew they renamed Project Entropia to Entropia Universve. I think it's for the bin too, licking sweat off a dinosaurs bum crack isn't particularly fun. :rolleyes: I found it pretty annoying that I left autorun on for about 45minutes or so to run to the very distant East sweat farm (not knowing there was a closer one since the high level players couldn't be bothered to reply to any messages), only to have some dock off dinosaur aggro on me from quite a long distance away. Being a newbie and having crap runspeed it eventually caught up and slowly chewed away at me. Dead, hour wasted, logged off. lol The interface and general gameplay was incredibly nasty as well if I recall.

1 sweating is boring as fuck for a reason to make sweat have the little value it does have
2 what u expect the hi levels to do for you only posible thing he could do is wormhole which is expensive to do and i think there was me and 3 others that had the skills to cast it so i doupt u would have goten 1 opend
3 the inteface is fine once u are use to it and the pvp targeting is very simaler to nc this is why i got into it so much
4. u get out of pe what u put into it u will never make money from the game the only ones that do are lucky fuckers like the noob miner finding a copper claim of 150 000 peds ($15k usd) which sells at 150% to market , u can if u are carefull play the game and break even fairly ssimple but pvp is always loss
5. ifu do try it the most cost effective way to staart is mining on club never die this is a good fairly cheap to start and will get u into the game

solid btw if u played in gold and u got that gun there worth 130k peds now 13k usd u still have it

Glok
18-12-06, 14:35
this armour would cost u about $8k usd to buySay again?

warrior
18-12-06, 14:41
Say again?

here is a link to pe auction and to 1 of the 6 parts of suprem

http://www.pe-trade.net/index.php?p=query2&q_id=2362

silent000
18-12-06, 15:51
Sorry but i mite be mistaken here :wtf: but you pay 8 thousand pounds (real money) for some armor in game????

Please say i am wrong

solid-rock
18-12-06, 16:30
Sorry but i mite be mistaken here :wtf: but you pay 8 thousand pounds (real money) for some armor in game????

Please say i am wrong

Entropia Dollars are exhcanged at a rate of 10-1 for US Dollars. And ofcourse the other way around. Suposedly you can do the exchange both ways but ive never heard of any getting anything more than a few bucks out of the game although its posible to get a nice profit within the game. Aparently if you demand to withdraw any amount that would let you profit from it theyll simply ignore your requests.

Oh and im quite sure i have that gun still. Or well i sold the original one but baught one just like it later on when i got abit of cash. That whas waaay back when the game first came out.

warrior
18-12-06, 16:54
Entropia Dollars are exhcanged at a rate of 10-1 for US Dollars. And ofcourse the other way around. Suposedly you can do the exchange both ways but ive never heard of any getting anything more than a few bucks out of the game although its posible to get a nice profit within the game. Aparently if you demand to withdraw any amount that would let you profit from it theyll simply ignore your requests.

Oh and im quite sure i have that gun still. Or well i sold the original one but baught one just like it later on when i got abit of cash. That whas waaay back when the game first came out.

[ edited ]

peds have a value of $10 -100ped ratio

u can withdraw money very easy either by transfer to bank or u can get a EU cash card u put peds onto your cash card in game get the atm card they will have sent u i have mine and use it often walk upto the atm put the card in and withdraw money the card has a limit of 30000 peds withdraw A MONTH thats $3000 simple and no one has ever not received there money they use to make withdraws take 90days which people never liked but not anymore

the value of the items i was useing btw u can check these prices on entropia unerverse forems if u dont beleave them and the video shows the names of the item when u have ity selected

Mod Darr 9300 (only 1 in game) value is 300000 peds 30k usd thats if i ever sell it ony 1 ingame
Mod imegatron first aid pack value 190000 peds 19k usd
swine Delux value 12000 peds 1.2k usd
ghoul armour 5000 peds 500 usd(told u it was shit armour lawl)

value oif skill to gain 160 hp = 200000peds or 5 years skilling

dont beleave anything sxr say there full of shit all this info u can look up on EU forems

warrior
18-12-06, 16:56
oh btw thats todays value i paid about 3/4 of that the market on eu is very strong for rare items

oh look i made some money solid look it is possible

and its all in american dollers not pounds

http://www.entropiaforum.com

silent000
18-12-06, 17:04
So your saying if you found one of these UBAR RAREZZLOL ITEMZ on the floor , you would not sell it for 30k real cash :wtf: i would do with summit for 30 dollars and then hop down the pub

warrior
18-12-06, 17:12
lol not on the floor and tbh finding rare stuff in eu is fucking imposible (feels like it but do drop) the real rare stuff only drops in mobs that u have to be uber to kill and will cost u at least 100 peds to kill min thats useing uber efficiant equipment

but in essence i suppose u could get 1 mineing bomb get a hit like the noob that got the all time high for mining worth 150000 peds which will sell @ about 130% if u wanted fast sale so 195000 total 19.5k usd put on cash card goto machine and draw max day limit everyday for aslong as that lasts yes

but please dont think u can profit easy on eu its very hard to do and very few profit alot and alot loose alot too

Faid
18-12-06, 20:19
[ edited ]

unreal
18-12-06, 21:25
2 what u expect the hi levels to do for you only posible thing he could do is wormhole which is expensive to do and i think there was me and 3 others that had the skills to cast it so i doupt u would have goten 1 opendTo give us a bit of information to point us newbies in a good direction instead of totally ignoring us FFS? At your remark about everything being on the forums warrior, maybe it would help if they linked to it from their main site, I didn't even know one existed. The main site at the time didn't have good information neither. Looks like they've improved things a bit though, there's now a nice Participants Guide which is a fair bit of help.

I first logged in after creating my character to that place with the trailers/stuff that had strange interfaces and I think it was a jukebox, while obviously having no items.

I ran over to near where I think that teleporter thing was with about 20 people running around in random clothing next to it spamming their trade messages, people wanting to buy sweat and such. I ask all sorts of basic questions and noone could be bothered to reply. There wasn't much of an in-game communication system unlike Neocron where you can speak to everyone in-game quickly and easily, so it was pretty hard to know where to start. You don't even get an extremely newbie weapon to help you on your way when creating your character, which is where the sweat bollocks comes along.

I actually got a reply when I asked "Where are the sweat farms?" except I was told about one that was half the way across the continent instead of one that was much closer and clearly easier to get to. First of all as I said earlier it took me about an hour of autorunning across the map before some huge dinosaur aggro'd on me from a very very very long distance away, caught up to me, and chewed my arse till I was dead.

Logged off and came back on the next day and did my best to avoid the same thing happening. Took me an extra hour and a half after reaching one of the trailers to find the sweat farm after running around aimlessly from there and trying to get a reply off people who were back at the trailer. None of them could be bothered.

So, after finally getting to the sweat farm, having no clue how to farm sweat and noone still responding to messages, I just watched the other people and quickly saw how it was done, though the controls made it extremely annoying. Even worse, you get a minimal amount of sweat since there's a whole bunch of other people farming them as well, plus if the dinosaur starts biting you, it'll continue chasing you around until you're dead, even if someone else starts shooting it. Then if the dinosaur moves out of your short sweat gathering range, you'll have to spend more time running around like a twat.

I quickly gave up on it. Don't fancy wasting quite a bit of money on weapons only to determine I hate it, and it could take weeks to get enough sweat to buy a newbie weapon of poor condition, that's without buying ammo.

heh @ A 22-year-old gamer has spent $26,500 (£13,700) on an island that exists only in a computer role-playing game (RPG). (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/4104731.stm)

Apocalypsox
18-12-06, 22:13
I played EU for a while. Put 10$ into it, tried to be a miner. Said fuck it, its not worth it, and left. It was kinda fun while it lasted though.

And incase some of you just want to know, someone found a 50,000$ mineral spot in the game the other day. i thought that was funny as fuck.

And im with you unreal. Before i put the 10$ in, i had spent 4 days gathering sweat. Guess how much money i had? Approximately 2 and a half peds. (25 cents) I quickly gave up on that, deposited my money, and bought some basic mining equipment. I did make some money there for a while, and had found a couple finds worth about 20 peds of profit. And then i hit a horrid streak of luck, lost all my money, and quit.

Skusty
19-12-06, 11:43
I thougth you meant the European Union. :p

Preach
20-12-06, 18:55
<3 Fen

agitated as always

Dogface
20-12-06, 20:23
I thougth you meant the European Union. :p

So did I, that's why I didn't bother reading it until now :lol:

This game looks absolutely poor though.

nobby
22-12-06, 16:56
Well I'll admit I've gone back to the game :p

I'm addicted :D

sweating 700 an Hour is king !

solid-rock
23-12-06, 20:34
Well I'll admit I've gone back to the game :p

I'm addicted :D

sweating 700 an Hour is king !

Gross nobby just gross :p

unreal
24-12-06, 01:17
700 sweat an hour? That's 1 sweat every 5.14 seconds, you should change your name to Billy Bullshit. :rolleyes:

I downloaded it again yesterday with assclown and logged in, still the same old Project Entropia except there's now lots of random extra buildings/whatever at Port Atlantis compared to the last time I played. My inventory = 0.07 PED, a crappy newbie rifle and a chunk of ammo plus a newbie pistol I have no ammo for. The rifle is totally useless against the lowest of mobs and I'd be dead before taking off 1/10 of its health. :p It's annoying to keep hearing cow noises and random garble while sat in populated areas too. Should be Entropia Zoo instead of Entropia Universe. :wtf:

nobby
24-12-06, 01:57
unreal you're doing it wrong :p

Stay sweating until you get 15 Peds

Buy a FAP 5
(first aid Kit)

Then buy an oppolo rifle
Sweat again, get 10 peds, save 5, use other 5 for fun- Ammo.

When you've done that, I'll tell you the next thing to do :p

Richard Blade
24-12-06, 06:18
700 sweat an hour? That's 1 sweat every 5.14 seconds, you should change your name to Billy Bullshit. :rolleyes:

I downloaded it again yesterday with assclown and logged in, still the same old Project Entropia except there's now lots of random extra buildings/whatever at Port Atlantis compared to the last time I played. My inventory = 0.07 PED, a crappy newbie rifle and a chunk of ammo plus a newbie pistol I have no ammo for. The rifle is totally useless against the lowest of mobs and I'd be dead before taking off 1/10 of its health. :p It's annoying to keep hearing cow noises and random garble while sat in populated areas too. Should be Entropia Zoo instead of Entropia Universe. :wtf:

I'm not sure how much higher looting sweat goes, but I've pulled 22 at one time. It's not hard to hit 700 if you get a few of those.
Granted, they seem to have reduced the rate at which you get 22 at one time. (busy work)
Most often, you can get two or three draws from one mob that totals in the 20's. I pulled about 1k in an hour and a half.

Nobby seems to have it figured out.

unreal
24-12-06, 11:57
22 at a time? What creatures bumcrack were you hugging? o_O

Richard Blade
24-12-06, 16:11
22 at a time? What creatures bumcrack were you hugging? o_O

No bumcracks.

It was the enraged sweat from their brows. :wtf:

Allophyl and molisks. Allo are more docile if you can get to them. The smaller mobs tend to aggro as soon as you get near them.

Then again, just about everything aggros on a newbie avatar. Something to do with perception, awareness, and probably a few other skills that you gain as you hunt etc. Mindark tells you less about the effect of things than KK does. :lol:
And that's a bad thing.

unreal
26-12-06, 09:45
Yeah, I have to eat my own words about the sweat thing, sorry Nobby. :wtf: I reinstalled it again the other day and it looks like they've dramatically increased the sweat drop since a year and a half ago; when you would get only 1-3 at a time. I've been getting the odd group of 22 now as well, plus one of the Snablesnots I killed dropped 92 animal oil residue. :p Yesterday I sold 250 sweat for 2 PED, and the same person I sold them too must have been feeling even more generous because it's Christmas. I got given an Apalo Rifle, a wrecked mod, and 900 rounds of ammo. Only got 52 of that left now though with 5 PED left to waste. lol

nobby
27-12-06, 01:11
Yeah, I have to eat my own words about the sweat thing, sorry Nobby. :wtf:

Hope they Choke ya ! :p

Are you addicted yet ?
I am :D

I've been told that once you reach 350 lvl for sweat gathering... You get at Least 20 Sweat PER try...

Bloody hell !
I could make a living from that !

Could anyone confirm if that's true please... :p

unreal
27-12-06, 01:24
I'm not addicted (yet) but I'm going to attempt to level up without spending a single penny (yet), and see if I can start making a decent profit. So far I'm almost breaking even with buying ammo and looting stuff then selling it to pay for more ammo, but at least I'm levelling in the process. :p