PDA

View Full Version : Put flaming and hatred aside...

GOD OF HELL
17-12-06, 16:14
And tell me why this is happening. Please, I just don't get why the game has gotten this low...
GOD 0 - KK Employee(s) 1

silent000
17-12-06, 16:18
Im preety sure this isnt Terra because on the test server that will happen, but on terra thats complete bullshit

But then knowing it is you then it was prob test server because you can kill.....what was it? 500 ppl :P

Love the flamming!

Jodo
17-12-06, 16:21
Being serious for a moment and putting flaming and hatred aside, I'd say it's because you've gone on a mission to piss as many people off as possible in recent weeks. But thats just my opinion, take it or leave it.

CMaster
17-12-06, 16:26
This thread is destined for locking, but hey.

Offically, its not allowed to attack without specifc consent. And some people were getting really riled up about it in the duel zone today.
But sometimes people are just messing around and its all good fun...
To be honst, except when I'm doing something to aqurie items, I don't mind being attacked. It would just be nice if people rezzed up afterwards.

blackpheonix
17-12-06, 16:26
if it is the test server try reading the rules

Info: Testserver Rules

Besides the general Neocron 2 Terms of Service and Rules of Conduct the following rules have been added to provide a satisfying test environment.

Players who are preventing other players from testing by continously griefing or PKing will be excluded from the Testserver process after a one time verbal warning.
Inside the officially declared PvP zones, PvP may only take place within mutual agreement. All participating parties may also abort the fights at any time. Rule infractions will be punished strictly.

Hoder
17-12-06, 16:46
I think that last post says it all really.

The screenshot must have come from the testserver as there is no way any KK or GM would prevent 'random PK' on Mars, Mercury or Terra.

@ Threadstarter: assuming that screenshot is from your own character, then everything Silentium said to you is correct and it will be your only warning. If you want to kill, ASK. Simple damage/resist testing can be done in only a few shots too without a death necessarily being involved.