PDA

View Full Version : Paybycash and credit cards

Richard Blade
15-12-06, 04:44
Does anyone know if Paybycash takes credit cards?

Been away for a while and missing my neocrack.

edit: Now I feel like an idiot. I went to their webpage and the answer is, "not any credit card that I have." lol

Hey Nid, could you or someone else cbt this please?

optiplex
15-12-06, 05:33
they do, but you should hold off on c2p, its not the best payment option available at this time. Ive had problems where i had to call, give them my license????? and scan my birth certificate??? they have serious issues. But yea they will take your Credit card but they also reject a lot of them.

Mishakal
15-12-06, 11:40
paybycash let you pay by a number of "wallet" services, if you want to pay by credit card but dont like using click2pay (now why would anyone not like using such a proffesional outfit :P) maybe look into one of those? I'm sure one of those will let you fund it by credit card

Richard Blade
15-12-06, 16:10
paybycash let you pay by a number of "wallet" services, if you want to pay by credit card but dont like using click2pay (now why would anyone not like using such a proffesional outfit :P) maybe look into one of those? I'm sure one of those will let you fund it by credit card

I noticed the "wallets", but I'd prefer to avoid middle men. They tend to charge extra fees.

I'm still looking at the possibilities that paybycash has.
More so, I'm waiting for what the new payment system will be.

I was just hoping to play a little of old NC2 before they upgrade.

But, it's all good. Thanks for the replies.

RB