PDA

View Full Version : Dreaming of NC = too much NC?

SizZLeR
14-12-06, 13:30
From time to time i tend to be stuck in front of the screen with NC running, during those times i start to get bad dreams of NC.

Like this one time, early morning my GF were awake and I started to wake up myself, she asked me something and i replied: "Yes in a minute, im just trying to hide from this warbot here"..

I remember i dreamt that i was around the Garbage dump, in that zone where u meet with that dude in the CA epic, i was hiding behind the fences out there and this warbot almost got me, but i ofcourse woke up just before the nasty stuff was gonna happen. :lol:

Is that a good sign or a bad sign? does it mean one have been playing too much NC? :D

How about u guys, u get dreams about NC or maybe other games as well?

Mighty Max
14-12-06, 13:33
Depends, but generally i'd say its much nicer to dream of doing nasty stuff with the gf instead. => therefor NC dreams are worse ;)

rob444
14-12-06, 13:58
Yeah I usually had dreams about NC now and then when I had an active account :p.

Doc Holliday
14-12-06, 15:48
dreaming about it means too much neocron. :)

Bredahl
14-12-06, 15:58
hehe yea back when i played NC too much.. dreamt about it at least once per week..

netster
14-12-06, 17:06
once i woke up, searching for my xbow >.<

Apocalypsox
14-12-06, 17:27
Dreaming of NC = not enuff NC tbh.

RogerRamjet
14-12-06, 17:28
Depends, but generally i'd say its much nicer to dream of doing nasty stuff with the gf instead. => therefor NC dreams are worse ;)

Yeh man, I always dream about doing nasty stuff with your GF.

I mean, err...

:angel:

Hell-demon
14-12-06, 17:28
^^I like this

RogerRamjet
14-12-06, 17:29
^^I like this

Wait till you see the dreams ;)

:p

Pantho
14-12-06, 17:51
I started to dream of Niddhogg...

Then i had a massive nightmare, and started screaming *_*...

http://www.age-of-mythology.com/fileadmin/articles/upload/aom/S_CM_Nidhog.jpg

IT BURNS!!!

*Warning above is not true, i didnt dream about Nid :p *

Dam dragons

Hell-demon
14-12-06, 18:04
I dreamt of parasitic worms taking over the world and enslaving people by jumping into their mouths and taking over their brains.

BUT! I was not enslaved and ran and tried to avoid the parasitic worms who wanted my fleshyness!

I woke up thankfully and showered.

Then there are the usual:

"Oh yeah fuck baby gimme the sex urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr fuck! Oh baby your so tight lemme hear you cum!"

hard core sex dreams......................

excuse me I'll be in my bathroom

Breakaway
14-12-06, 19:19
Yeah i had a dream about nid once... i woke up pretty quick tho as he smashed me in the face with his ban hammer :eek:

rob444
18-12-06, 15:18
Ugh, I dreamt about Neocron this night. I bet this thread triggered it :/. I dreamt that I was going to login and when I got to the server browser it showed that terra had over 500 people online. *drewlz*

Bredahl
18-12-06, 15:23
Ugh, I dreamt about Neocron this night. I bet this thread triggered it :/. I dreamt that I was going to login and when I got to the server browser it showed that terra had over 500 people online. *drewlz*

Man that sounds like a sweet dream :D