PDA

View Full Version : Need to get some parts

Nemesis40
13-12-06, 02:50
I try to get a Implant Machina Glove, where do I find it ?? I can't find it. It's not in the store.

And one more thing, I also try to get a Crahn Spy CombatBooster, but same problem I can't find it. Any idea ??

This one is more problem to get, I guess. This: Special Science CPU - A high-level tech-part implant. Get this implant from the BioTech Faction Database in HackNet.

Must I get in a HackNet or is it a store or what is it ??

Faid
13-12-06, 03:07
The Spacial Science and Machina Implant glove are both Faction Database items, which means you need to go into hacknet to obtain these blueprints then build the items. You will need to be in the faction that you're trying to get the blueprint from though. The implant glove is Biotech also I think.

The crahn spy combat booster is obtainable from one of the psi smugglers located in pepper park 3 along with all your low level psi stuff.

If you get ahold of me in game Ill get you the implant glove and Special Science cpu :)

Nemesis40
13-12-06, 06:12
Must I be a member you mean ??
I try out this engineer to see how it's work, but thanks.
It's seems to me it's not easy to play this type of char. I guess not either scientist char. Am use to play solo (wow is more easy to help other own char), so here I must plan out for 2 account to help out own char. So I must have a scientist to make a blueprint then an engineer to build from a blueprint. I guess there are no limit for what you can build ?? Then you can have a hacker to take those blueprint you can't research. From old time I liked most a berserker/psi monk, to day is a berserker/tank, but I feel it's not what is was. I wonder that type of char called for street samurai ?? Today I do best as a preacher/psi monk, but I like also inquisitor/psi monk but then it's not so good, he must use medkit/first aid to heal him self. I also try out a soldier/tank but looks like he have a poor weapon vs preacher/inquisitor. I try that in a testserver and he can't even take out a mob 36/36, as I did with my preacher easily. This was to much talking but before I go how about clan, is there some one for me, like norwegian clan or swedish/danish clan, I guess not it's more like english clan, all in one. In paris time usual I play late like 24:00 or beyond that time and usual play about few hours at a time per day or so. Am not a player who play day in and day out, usual I play till I get bore and then take a time out, like 1 or 2 yr and then if feel for it I try again and so on. Again thanks for the help.

Jodo
13-12-06, 14:10
Don't have an Engineer and a Scientist and a Hacker if you're still getting used to the game, it'll take the fun out of it. You don't have to have all of them to get by. Other runners can be hired to do the jobs for you, I have a Researcher that'll get some blueprints sorted for you, and a poker if you need anything implanted. The game tries to encourage as much teamwork and interaction as possible so don't be afraid to ask me for some help and make full use of the Trade and Help channel whilest ingame. I'll try and log on tonight at around the time you mentioned and give you a hand if needed. Check my profile for my list of characters so you can DM me.

boreal
13-12-06, 14:54
took me 1 year whit a tank + spy to finaly understatn every aspect of the game, THEN you can make a **tradeskiller (you know, ressercher, builder)

if you start too soon, you will hate that, it took MANY MANY MANY houres and part !!!!

to actualy make a weapon you need (p.s these step are the one i use)

1. get the weapon or a Blueprint of it
2. resser it a few time (if you jsut want it 1-5, if you want slot 5-20)
3. resser the BP of the weaponpart you need (or you can buy it at a shop but it cost a bit more, cost like 3.5K for a WP7, and make it cost me 1.2K)
4. give all BP to a cstr
5. make all the weapon part (so you need to ether buy them OR buy the chemical to make them)
6. finaly make the weapon

these step, on a low weapon are quite fast... but on something more ... hight (like holy rezz) it took me about 1-3 horues to make some GOOD slot and stat!!!

think about it, it realy cool to have tradeskiller, but it a pain in the ass too, you won't make money whit them and if you wanna be able to make hight tl stuff... you will need ALL AVALABLE point inside the RESS or CSTR !!!, not both of them !!!

If you ened set up for imp and other stuff, just write me down here !!!

Boreal

BaDDaSS
13-12-06, 16:35
Am use to play solo (wow is more easy to help other own char), so here I must plan out for 2 account to help out own char. So I must have a scientist to make a blueprint then an engineer to build from a blueprint. I guess there are no limit for what you can build ?? Then you can have a hacker to take those blueprint you can't research.
The whole idea is that you need to talk to other players. Find tradeskillers and give them work.
You find a Researcher to make you a blueprint, then you take that and your weaponparts to a Constructor to be made.
It's all about player economy - it's not intended for you to make several accounts.

From old time I liked most a berserker/psi monk, to day is a berserker/tank, but I feel it's not what is was. I wonder that type of char called for street samurai ??
The berserker psi doesn't sound very feasable to me.
Try and stick with one player for a little while - get to a medium-high level, then you'll have more of a clue whats going on in the game.
Then you have more experience behind you to chose a player type you'll enjoy most.

Nemesis40
14-12-06, 04:02
and what is medium-high level ?? Is ranking 80/80 = medium-high level ??
I have no idea.

I have a berserker/tank (from old one berserker/psi monk). I usual play with that char. Today am playing in testserver with that char and I am now much higher. In skill I have this; INT 21, STR 100, CON 100, DEX 70, PSI 10. Actual I begun INT 20 but I got lvl up so I have now 21. But what puzzel me is what are am gonna use psi to or for ? Resist psi ? or what ?? Else am doing fine. In the testserver I guess am not get to keep :). Oh ya my berserk/tank I can't play in normal server, so I guess when testserver is over then they del my char and I can play forward my old char in normal server. When a ranking saying 23/61 <<< is that a lvl 61 ?? So where do I find a mob who are lets say 50/50. I know that a 80/80 *** is to big for me. I try that against warbot and he kill me easily. But I can't find a sewer who have that level (50/50), and outer zone in pepper they kill me also easily (that I try with a soldier/tank, and that was a quest). I already know what char I like to play (preacher). So if you guy can help me after the testserver is over then I can transfer some item/money over to the new char. So to begin in NC/DRE am not so lost. Oh ya I forgot to say that am now only playing with a preacher, berserker/tank, other char is just to try out what they are like. Thanks for all help guys.