PDA

View Full Version : GoodBye Cracker

silent000
12-12-06, 14:34
Yeh I am leaving the game (for a short while, so please dont spank me nid) i will b gone for about 4 - 6 months because of personall problems and fuckd computers :D

And I hope that KK get the test server to everyones liking because IMO i thought that it had very good potential and atm with all the flames and shit I just laugh at em cus it is just a test server and i believe that when it hits retail all will b fantastic :D

I also want to say a massive thanx to eXL for sticking by me through all my pisy fits and...well you guys know what i mean. Also want to thank Mr Pantho and voodoo for a good time in Skull Cult, gota thank the whole of DOY for being really nice guys especially Algebraist and Clown :D And also Beldaran for being a very decent mate, also thanx to all the people i had very good fights with and didnt shit talk when they either WTFPWND me or got killed themslefs...one off the top of my head SeeNoEvil was a class person and spanked me everytime :angel:

Cream Cracker
Custard Cream
Aseren
Arx

C u all in a few months my lovelys :angel:

Jodo
12-12-06, 14:39
Terrible news. I don't think I could handle having NC ripped away from me. A planned sabatical is one thing but I'd just crave it more if it was taken away. :(
Enjoy all that spare time anyway, build a boat or something.

Tratos
12-12-06, 14:48
See you in a few months :) good luck with sorting yourself out - if you manage to get free computers from anywhere send me one :p

Riddle
12-12-06, 14:55
Good luck dude....

Glok
12-12-06, 15:08
Games are no fun if everything else is going to shit so good luck man.

Pantho
12-12-06, 15:16
Cya :) -

and was it only in skullcult i gave you a good time :O -

BTW Check your PM's if u can andy

solid-rock
12-12-06, 15:36
Yeh I am leaving the game (for a short while, so please dont spank me nid) i will b gone for about 4 - 6 months because of personall problems and fuckd computers :D

And I hope that KK get the test server to everyones liking because IMO i thought that it had very good potential and atm with all the flames and shit I just laugh at em cus it is just a test server and i believe that when it hits retail all will b fantastic :D

I also want to say a massive thanx to eXL for sticking by me through all my pisy fits and...well you guys know what i mean. Also want to thank Mr Pantho and voodoo for a good time in Skull Cult, gota thank the whole of DOY for being really nice guys especially Algebraist and Clown :D And also Beldaran for being a very decent mate, also thanx to all the people i had very good fights with and didnt shit talk when they either WTFPWND me or got killed themslefs...one off the top of my head SeeNoEvil was a class person and spanked me everytime :angel:

Cream Cracker
Custard Cream
Aseren
Arx

C u all in a few months my lovelys :angel:

Only person to ever put me on his KOS list :P.

Hope therll be a game for you to return to in 6 months cracker.

Pantho
12-12-06, 15:52
Only person to ever put me on his KOS list :P.

Hope therll be a game for you to return to in 6 months cracker.

awwww

You was KoS to skullcult...

kinda a "group" kos ...

Affter 95% of terra :)

netster
12-12-06, 16:19
yay, goodbye cream. hope to see u ingame someday.

Dribble Joy
12-12-06, 16:22
Spaff etc.

Make sure you do come back :p.

StevenJ
12-12-06, 16:22
..... :(

Nidhogg
12-12-06, 16:44
L8rz. Closed, for now...

N