PDA

View Full Version : See now I can poke too :))

Nemesis40
11-12-06, 07:25
I try to find back a post where some one had a problem with poke (me too :)). I found out that it's different process to do it.
I did this;
First remember to have implant skill up to 90 (I don't know where to get personal implant tool who have a tech lvl 115 (so I buy 90 instead), so don't taked up there). Now you are ready to poke.

Step 1. I put normal personal implant tool in slot nr 2 in the processor (when you poke the implant item put it self in slot nr 1 in the processor).
Step 2. Then take processor away.
Step 3. Then take forward implants (F3).
Step 4. Take one implant item (if it's a heart put it on the heart image in implant - F3) you wish to put in/on.
Step 5. Now it should be on. There you are.

So know I know how to poke.
I just want to tell if other did it wrong last time (I have no idea how many time I tryed before I got it).

solid-rock
11-12-06, 10:49
Never had problems poking and i just drag the imp onto any slot of the implant window. The tool pops into the processor and so does the imp. Dosnt even matter what slot you drop it on it automaticly finds the one it fits in.

Nidhogg
11-12-06, 11:33
Thread moved.

N

SizZLeR
12-12-06, 13:45
Never had problems poking and i just drag the imp onto any slot of the implant window. The tool pops into the processor and so does the imp. Dosnt even matter what slot you drop it on it automaticly finds the one it fits in.
Exactly the way i do it too and always done it like that. ;)