PDA

View Full Version : How do I pick...

Nemesis40
08-12-06, 17:39
hi
I have one problem and that is how do I pick out the best armor, implant, and so on ? Do I pick out the most expensive armor, implant there is ?? How do I know that armor, implant is the best for a soldier/tank ??

Glok
08-12-06, 17:42
You can right-click the item and choose 'show info' then you can see it's actual effects.

Faid
08-12-06, 17:43
Generally the more expensive the armour the better its resists will be. If you right click the piece of armour you're tinking of buying and click on show info it will tell you what the armour actually does. There are different types of armour that protect against different types of damage such as fire, energy, force and pierce.

Napalm82
08-12-06, 19:07
You'd have to think a little ahead when it comes to armor, say if you think you're gonna hunt robots of some sort, a kind of energy / x-ray protection might be nice (Im thinking of Warbots here) then the Duranium / Duranit armor is the way to go.

Personally i'd use the cash on implants to raise my combat skills and mainstat which in turn would allow me to use higher weapons which would then net me more XP faster.

- Napalm

Nemesis40
09-12-06, 06:27
oooh.
Thanks.

EDIT: Where can I get mobs list or guide or something. Am not sure who have it, any idea ??

Jodo
09-12-06, 07:21
http://www.techhaven.org/ is the best Neocron resource site, but I don't think they've gotten around to listing mob trypes yet.