PDA

View Full Version : Information about WOC weapons ?

Seraphin[69]
06-12-06, 02:51
Sooooooooooooooo

Actually we have :

Lowtech WOC pistol : beretta
Lowtech WOC rifle : AK 47

Both requires junk to make the ammo and comes out with random slots/stats

Lowtech WOC melee : hurler king's knuckles

That one is doing waaaaaaaaaay less damage than a dentist for same damage types (and I've never seen a melee beeing able to kill the hurler king with a PoB by himself ^^)

Hightech WOC pistol : Ion Crossbow aka the xbow

That one you can buy ammo in every ammo shop and is a very high Xray weapon (doing more xray damage than an executor despite it's TL 100 vs TL 115)

So I actually wonder... When are we going to see :

Hightech WOC rifle
Lowtech WOC Canon
Hightech WOC Canon
WOC Vehicules maybe ?
WOC heart implant (for the CON WOC)
WOC Implants (for the INT WOC)
WOC PPU spell (like self-manapool boost +50 for 3 mins or whatever I don't care)
WOC APU spell (mixed energy/fire weapon I don't know and I don't care either they do too much damage atm :p)

But I think Heavy tanks deserve some fun aswell !

(This is NOT to discuss about possible WOC item, I just want a date from KK staff for new WOC weapons !)

Pantho
06-12-06, 03:57
id wait, They have stated new weapons to be released in 2.2.

Maybe some are woc. how knows -

Find out on the test server wont we.

Dribble Joy
06-12-06, 04:01
And given they are telling us to prep for the TS allready, that could be quite soon.

solling
06-12-06, 11:20
TANK WOC NEW COOOL STUFF FTW tanks need some more usefull toys tbh
most underpowered class atm :D 2.2 Bring it on

jini
06-12-06, 11:40
Hahaha Lore you are really gonna miss your monks :p
and Krinahk, Lore and the rest you need to put on some xmas hats on your avatars :). mine, zmoks and rogers are already set :D

Edit: and since when, Tanks are the most underpowered class??? unless you mean most underpowered duelists

CMaster
06-12-06, 11:48
No Con WoC.

solling
06-12-06, 11:56
most underpowered solo class yes. Dunno how they will ever balance things with a ppu but if there is 2 ways to get a tank good alone or ubar with a ppu i choose good alone any day

and makign ppu a requirement for tanks,the big badass soldiers, to be good is blah

jini
06-12-06, 12:16
For me, if we ever wanted to have an easy balance and enjoy the game for as much as we can enjoy it, we should have killed the ppu class all along and give them the opportunity to transition to some other class by trading their rares. The game was made just too ppu dependant.

Pantho
06-12-06, 12:41
mine, zmoks and rogers are already set :D

wher?

i dont see ur Xmas hate -

btw, DR have has many monks as FF jini ...

jini
06-12-06, 12:45
wher?

i dont see ur Xmas hate -

btw, DR have has many monks as FF jini ...

Only FF monks ever count... this is Terra's basic arithmetic :D

Hey my hat is on my head111 it just misses a white bonbon or what it is called :p

solling
06-12-06, 13:20
haha i tell jini ot try to every op fight how many ppus both sides have its fun :p

Seraphin[69]
06-12-06, 13:39
For me, if we ever wanted to have an easy balance and enjoy the game for as much as we can enjoy it, we should have killed the ppu class all along and give them the opportunity to transition to some other class by trading their rares. The game was made just too ppu dependant.

That would only have made xbow PE's the most overpowered class on the server, nothing more.

pabz
06-12-06, 14:23
you would think lore has forgotten how to play a tank by now

giga191
06-12-06, 14:30
It's ok, he plays his solo tank all the time, the ppu is just there for entertainment

p.s. i'll stop making these comments when you stop taking them seriously :D

jini
06-12-06, 16:59
']That would only have made xbow PE's the most overpowered class on the server, nothing more.
I meant 2.2 Seraphin

giga191
06-12-06, 17:49
EDITED - cutting down on trolling

Apocalypsox
06-12-06, 18:02
I hope they release a WoC hightech rifle soon...i really want one.

Dogface
06-12-06, 18:32
I have a strong feeling snipers are going to be an overpowered class in 2.2.

Ten points to the first person to guess why.

nobby
06-12-06, 18:34
Well they should bloody honestly be !

silent000
06-12-06, 18:38
I guess this is the revenge of Warbot Titan X ;)

Dogface
06-12-06, 18:41
With this open ended skill system, why reduce damage for defence, when you don't need defence what so ever? Damage availability goes sky high with the most powerful single shot long range sniper rifle in game :lol:

Welcome back WBTX :p

Dribble Joy
06-12-06, 18:51
With this open ended skill system, why reduce damage for defence, when you don't need defence what so ever?
Because over speccing too far won't get you an optimum setup, you're defences will be too low for the offence you get.

jini
06-12-06, 18:59
With this open ended skill system, why reduce damage for defence, when you don't need defence what so ever? Damage availability goes sky high with the most powerful single shot long range sniper rifle in game :lol:

Welcome back WBTX :p
Depends, if they allow it on the rifle's envelope.
Raise of caps doesnt necessarily mean overpower.
Besides, your true limit will always be max. free dex points