PDA

View Full Version : Click2Pay...

netster
05-12-06, 16:23
Can any GM/Mod PM me for helping me with Click2Pay?
These guys are ripping out my nerves!

thanks alot.

ps: close thread pls.

Faid
05-12-06, 17:27
Ahh, another happy c2p customer :rolleyes:

Brammers
05-12-06, 17:27
Any GM/Mod will most likely tell you contact account@neocron.com which I think I told you in another thread.

Another tip, phone them up. If you get someone who doesn't want to be helpful ask to speak to someone else.

netster
06-12-06, 20:29
Any GM/Mod will most likely tell you contact account@neocron.com which I think I told you in another thread.
these dont reply anymore....

Another tip, phone them up. If you get someone who doesn't want to be helpful ask to speak to someone else.
i had a lady at the phone @c2p, she told me, they looked for the wrong account (gzzz) and will need about 1 week to clear my account with Reakktor. i dont know, if i want to wait 1 week, even no mod/gm PM'd to me.... this gets more funny, that i dont wanna laugh about it anymore.

Breakaway
07-12-06, 00:39
lol click2pay... not much more i can say about them, dont thnink they will be answering calls from me again after that 'nice' chat i had with one of their staff about my accounts.

Apocalypsox
07-12-06, 02:01
i reactivated with click2pay last night...and...well...my account was instantly reactivated :eek:

a4nic8er
07-12-06, 02:38
i reactivated with click2pay last night...and...well...my account was instantly reactivated :eek:Here's hoping it STAYS reactivated (see what happens in 3-5 days).

Apocalypsox
07-12-06, 03:15
if it does disconnect someone will be getting an earful ;)

giga191
07-12-06, 14:03
if it does disconnect someone will be getting an earful ;) You mean the poor customer service staff who don't actually have anything to do with the cause of your problem?

Trivaldi
07-12-06, 14:15
Please contact account@neocron.com for Click2Pay issues; I would also like to take this opportunity to remind you to inform Click2Pay that you are a Neocron customer.

The Neocron support team aim to address all issues within 24 hours, if you have e-mailed the account team and then received your ticket number but have had no further e-mails please PM Nidhogg with your ticket number. Please be aware however that in the last 24 hours the support team have been busy with account problems on the Neocron Evolution 2.2 Test Server, Quan, now that these issues have been addressed and resolved support should be running allot smoother.

Thread Closed

Triv