PDA

View Full Version : Synchronizing picture (screenshots pasted in)

GOD OF HELL
04-12-06, 14:48
I didn't mean to offend anyone. Just saw some stuff from my screenshots and thought some were funnier then others.

rob444
04-12-06, 17:35
Someone got too much time on their hands :p

BaDDaSS
05-12-06, 03:19
Lets be honest, it only took 29 seconds.

Dribble Joy
05-12-06, 10:20
You know it's funny....

This continued harrassment, in and out of game, is very reminicent of that which another person, now thankfully banned from the forums, engaged in...
Especially the 'conversation' you started the other day, if you have serious complains about my opinions about the balancing project, why not say so on the forums? You seem to be someone who clearly holds their own opinions in far greater esteem than either of us hold mine and yet has an apparent fear of a public discussion.
Though I suppose harranging me 'live' is so much more delectible isn't it, or you would preffer to 'cut the crap' and do what you really want to do and avoid the niceties of an actual debate and just slag me off.

Of course it's not harrassment either to the observer, the code of conduct or any support official I would send it to, and you know this very well, which is why you persue it with such relish...

As to killing me, that's presumably in NF, or a very long time ago.
Not that I can see why you hold killing me in much high regard, it's not like it's a difficult thing to do.

giga191
05-12-06, 10:59
aha, so you're thegreatunknown?

Pantho
05-12-06, 12:08
Id say the screenie is recent,

4-5 months at top latest..

Has esco flaming SXR

nabbl
05-12-06, 12:31
humph .. you're lucky that hud customization is allowed now... ;)

Dogface
05-12-06, 13:14
At least they can't cover up plain griefing by calling it 'role-play' like what's been done in the past.. I suspect DJ was talking about this same person who was forum banned :rolleyes:

Anyway, yeh - what DJ said.

Dribble Joy
05-12-06, 13:29
To be slightly fairer, the said conversation I had did involve a degree of debate about my views on the balancing project (though little of his), but the manner didn't leave much to be desired.

And no I don't suspect it to be thegreatunknown, never knew him (afaik), I was thinking of someone that shared a mutual hate for each other with me.

Pantho
05-12-06, 13:49
I think DJ's idea's are wrong also, but i dont flame :)

I think you need more out of NF fighting, recently, .

Sure you used to fight often, but never recently..

Also, sorry to say, but my pvp repsect for DJ is only for the fact he still tries after so much failure. Sorry :( -

Class guy, tho :)

Dribble Joy
05-12-06, 13:59
My PvP views tend to be from a very pure perspective, about absolute equality and fairness, which can appear somewhat wierd, contradictory or whatever.
In some respects it is about bringing duel balance to outside of NF, to the team and solo aspects of PvP in the 'real world' and adapting/extending it accordingly. Like there's going to be an issue with run/walk/stagger casting of spells for PEs and Spies, not so much an NF problem (any decent fight should be well over before you have to recast) but will be outside it. Or the probable lack of most players to have secondary skills like hacking or poking, which could cause issues with OP fights and hunting.

But I think it would work, so that's why I keep at it.

Class guy, tho :)
Lies, all lies.

Pantho
05-12-06, 14:34
See, thats where i dis-agree, i dont think your idea's would balance the game outside NF -

Infact i cant see how they can really balance APU's

To stay true to the game, they need to deal alot of damage, but also take alot of damage.

Now, this is fine, but once mixed with a ppu, its overpowered.

The thing is, if you nerf there damage, They will be fucked solo - Where as if you dont, there overpowered with a ppu.

No matter how you do this, APU's will always get a bonus from ppu support

-edit

Altho i did just find a website with EVERY single carton, anime, and decent TV show, online.. Stream ftw -

Red dwarf season 8 atm :D... Never did get that one on dvd

Dribble Joy
05-12-06, 14:39
I think you can balance APUs, and balance them and the other classes with PPUs. It would take a slightly different approach perhaps, and a lot or re-organisation, but I'm sure it's doable.

The issue with PPUs is keeping them of a benefit to a team equal to another fighter (which is what I believe they should do). As a pure 'multiplier', their relative effect increases with the number of people they support. A doubling of a fighter's power by them means a team of a single fighter and a PPU is the same as two fighters, all is good, but three plus a PPU is equivalent to 6 people, not four.
Reducing their effectiveness so that a PPU is of minimal benefit to a small group/tag team (KK's current apparent solution) isn't fair to me, but a consistent boost regardless of team size is near impossible.

Spoon
05-12-06, 16:28
heh, that SS looks familiar, seen it on another forum recently....

So GOD OF HELL is tgu?

giga191
05-12-06, 18:02
Oh shit, his cover is blown! :D

Jodo
05-12-06, 19:38
Id say the screenie is recent,

4-5 months at top latest..

Has esco flaming SXR

It's all been cut&paste together, including the chat box. That could be from any time whatsoever.

Faid
06-12-06, 03:20
yes that chat box was from a week ago - I remember esco spamming trade like he usually does with nothing but shit talk

Jodo
06-12-06, 07:21
Yeah, but some of the individual lines have been chopped up too.

GOD OF HELL
06-12-06, 14:36
You know it's funny....blah blah blah blah...it's not like it's a difficult thing to do.

It was a joke between Jini and myself, don't cry mate. I actually listened to your ideas in-game and believe you are very liberal about your view points on NC. I believe for a good part the game is good as it is minus the defects of game bugs and exploits. I actually like your opinions but way to use a thread I make into a pissing contest....nicely done...guess you don't have a view on the picture except for the fact your in it, I never killed you, if you had read the conversation in-game you would have known, either way, I won't hate you for your stupidity, your opinion(s) still weighs on me.

Oh shit, his cover is blown!

If you look in the Furious-Angels NC forum, even though it's 20 pages long, I posted all the name of my alts, thanks for being a kacknoob and not looking. I figured you would probably post something stupid like this. Oh well, not the first time for you.

Anyways, wouldn't mind a bit of feedback on the picture, I am thinking about making another one soon. Need some suggestions and opinions, if you want to talk game politics or changes being made or cry about who I am or what I do, post another thread please, thanks kiddos.

Edit: The picture IS ALL FROM MY RETURN. I came back 16 days ago so, 4-5 months must be some kind of old joke. I took the screenshots from when I got back, I got rid of my old computer with NC1 and early NC2 pictures, too bad guys.

giga191
06-12-06, 15:46
If you look in the Furious-Angels NC forum, even though it's 20 pages long, I posted all the name of my alts, thanks for being a kacknoob and not looking. I figured you would probably post something stupid like this. Oh well, not the first time for you. Damn, i had really hoped that we would become best friends, maybe even meet irl sometime

rob444
06-12-06, 16:39
Oh get a room you two... three!

RogerRamjet
06-12-06, 17:04
Damn, i had really hoped that we would become best friends, maybe even meet irl sometime

LOL

He called you a kacknoob man.

Pwnt imo.

Dogface
06-12-06, 19:01
Giga if you need a shoulder to cry on..

.hack//sign
08-12-06, 06:31
If I recall correctly(prolly not) but I thought God Of Hell was rumplestilskin(tank36/lickalapus)

GOD OF HELL
08-12-06, 06:51
If I recall correctly(prolly not) but I thought God Of Hell was rumplestilskin(tank36/lickalapus)

I remember talking to lickalapus (spelling probably) a few times in game, rumplestilskin sounds familiar too, and tank36 no way.

You probably recall a lot of things from game but, this is not one of those things. I was thegreatunknown/ayi/pop back in the old days.

.hack//sign
08-12-06, 18:01
well, I know they are all the same peeps, cause we used to be best friends in NC1, but yeah the forum account for his chars was similar to yours, so fair mistake

MrTrip
08-12-06, 21:21
My PvP views tend to be from a very pure perspective, about absolute equality and fairness, which can appear somewhat wierd, contradictory or whatever.
In some respects it is about bringing duel balance to outside of NF, to the team and solo aspects of PvP in the 'real world' and adapting/extending it accordingly. Like there's going to be an issue with run/walk/stagger casting of spells for PEs and Spies, not so much an NF problem (any decent fight should be well over before you have to recast) but will be outside it. Or the probable lack of most players to have secondary skills like hacking or poking, which could cause issues with OP fights and hunting.

But I think it would work, so that's why I keep at it.

Lies, all lies.

Go play counter strike. Honestly...

If it was all about everybody having the exact same setup, go play counter-strike. Maybe you can roleplay a little bit in it before you ultimately kill eachother.