PDA

View Full Version : how do I use a processor ??

Nemesis40
03-12-06, 18:25
Hi
For an inquisitor is it possible to use a recycle or repair tool when I only got 0 (zero) skill ?? How much must I have to use normal repair tool or normal recycle tool ?? Artifact repair tool or artifact recycle tool are they using lower skill than an normal repair tool or normal recycle tool ??
I guess there are only two item to put in a processor ?
The first slot (small once) is where a tool will be and in second slot (small once) is what your tool gonna use, is this right ??
How can I use a melee combat when I got (0 (zero)) skill ??
I must have used at the wrong way, for I have tryed every thing and only msg I got back is "you need a higher repair subskill to repair this" or nothing msg at all.
So how many item must I use in a processor and how ??

Dribble Joy
03-12-06, 21:56
For repair you need as much skill as half the tl of the thing you are trying to repair (and as far as I know) the tool. You need a tool of equal or greater tl I think as the item. This is a minimum requirement, the repair quality will be greater with high skilling.
Look in your skills window (F5) and then dexterity so see how much you have.

For recycle you need skill and tool of equal or more than the tl of the item you are trying to make.

Whether the tool is artifact or not makes no difference.

For all tradeskilling, the tool goes in the first slot. For recycling it depends on what you are making, but generally the item you want to make goes in the second, then junk in the rest.
With repair, the item to be repped in the second slot.

You have to meet the minimum requirements of a weapon in order to use it.
Right click on it and select info, a wondow comes up that will tell you what you need.
Melee weapons will require a cirtain level of melee combat (MC, under strength)

blackpheonix
03-12-06, 21:56
heres a guide on how to recycle http://www.techhaven.org/resources/tradeskill-guides/recycling-guide.html