PDA

View Full Version : How do I get an Avatar in a forum??

Nemesis40
03-12-06, 14:01
Hi
I try to search "how to get avatar" and I only get talking about avatar. So I try here. How do I get an avatar. In my user cp there say "Do not use an avatar", under edit avatar. Or do I look on wrong place to get an avatar in forum. I hope some one can help?

Nidhogg
03-12-06, 15:11
If you have a full game account then you should tie it to your forum account in the Neocron launcher panel. You will then be able to see the other forums and upload a custom avatar.

N

Nemesis40
03-12-06, 17:49
okey, then I wait when I get answer from neocron, if possible to get back to my old char. If an char avatar is a forum avatar you can only use. Thanks.

blackpheonix
03-12-06, 22:09
you can add any avatar you want just go to user cp next to the FAQ link at the top of the forums then click edit avatar :)

Nemesis40
04-12-06, 01:04
I did and no changes.
Am now an registed user and no changes, only to save avatar, no other chose.
Any idea ??

Nidhogg
04-12-06, 01:18
As I said, you need to have a full game account and tie it to your forum account. Only once you have "tagged" your forum account as belonging to a paying customer will you be able to set your own avatar, or browse the other forums (which you cannot yet see).

N

blackpheonix
04-12-06, 03:53
just incase your wandering how to tie your account to the forums goto http://launcher.neocron.com/ then click your account enter your account details in the boxes provided then click forum access then type your forum username and password in the boxes that are there and then you can have your own avatar and see the other forums :)

Nemesis40
04-12-06, 17:46