PDA

View Full Version : New Laggin way ???

boreal
30-11-06, 17:13
ok, log on today, and wanna try my CS, so i look im mo gogo.... nothing... no item, imp, weapon.... at the start i was thinking of a bad joke, so i look in my inventary.... all item there.... look at imp.... nothing... look at stat... ok it mayby only me but a tank whit 100 psi and 100 int.... who got nearly no str ..... it not the stat of the tank....

it have happen several time now since they anonce the 2.2 patch.... is it only me or it gonna screw again a little bit more the game ???

on a over all.... been afk for about a year, now droner are fix (finaly !!!) and HC... well it still hacknet....

but the bug mention before, it like a other one i have see (only 2 time) when i spawn in someone else appartement (1 time i haven't see no one, so i jsut go out... the other one.. im pro and spawn in a DoY appatement whit 3 guy.... need to kill the 3 guy, then kill the owner of the appartement then go down and get ******** by guy there :P

so.... is it me of neocrack still fix bug by making some other (well... these bug are WAY MUCH less anoying that the droner bug where you can't launch the drone :P)

Apocalypsox
30-11-06, 17:37
...simple fix....Relog...has always been like this and i think its a matter of server lag.

boreal
30-11-06, 19:40
have try it... need about ether log off, restart computer then log on... of do the bacon whit log off, log on :P

but it kinda weird... i have never had that bug before !!!!

men im adicted to neocrack-neocrach-monkocron or anything else you name it