PDA

View Full Version : oldschool member

prozium
30-11-06, 02:54
well atleast semi oldschool, hey tost! sup I see your still around, heh. figures =)

Im " Nicky the Needle" from PRIC and was wondering if there is anything worth comming back to or re-activating my old account for, tell me how 2.1 is or is it still the same old stuff same old bugs and a few new people? what are the avg server numbers now, stuff like that ... anything to make me want to come back and start beating people down with my BAT!... I had lot of fun playing with people like tostino and syncerror/donnie and debbie domino awh I miss it, I dont think they could return but im kind of interested in whats going on in the community, so there we go! thanks reading and or posting

sex sex ...dr0m sex!

p.s. Does Trillian still play? or Tricia Mcmillian =) or whoever played those badass characters

james_finn
30-11-06, 11:22
ah another member from PRIC - tbh Id say come back and help us test the new balancing - get used to what it is now, before the balancing comes out and then you can test away to high heaven and we can get the game neocron was meant to be!

WB btw.

/Delphi

P.S. as for trillian, she cant play at the moment, but the current word on the grape vine is soon (TM)...

prozium
30-11-06, 22:20
Awsome, I have been reading some stuff on the "balancing project" and man that should have had priority in the begginning of the game when we had easily 500+ on saturn and like 200+ or often more on pluto and every other server except that private frenchy one =) ...Imo "balancing project" should have came before nc2 =/ ....tbh

Glad to see your still around delphi, although I do remember you, We dont know each other that well I suppose, maybe if I come back... Ill contact you first to get the scoop on things ect... I know if I reactivated my account/accts I could bring my PPU out and put him to good use, not to mention all the rares and kick ass clan apt. and other stuff that went with us ( probably spread out over atleast 6 accounts or so, Im TS faction still atm, because of all the hardcore RP action PRIC allowed for us, but I suppose since those guys (fellow PRIC/TS) wont be back anytime soon, so I might change if needed for a clan or something... but who knows, Im just glad this game has such a strong foundation that the community still keeps comming back and back, andf not that its foundation is super solid, its just neocron has something to offer that most other games dont, I would really love to see the poplulation rise into the 500+ again, those where the best days