PDA

View Full Version : They told me No but Screw em!

Dead Bodies
30-11-06, 00:55
Ive ben wanting to comeback to game all year now. My Wife Said No , C2P said no, I told myself NO . But Dammit I wanna !!!! my birthday is on SAturday so by golly im going to fucking do it! Only tempary tho 1 month trial Bassis .... SEE YOU INGAME !!!!!

BTW anyone got link to download patches FASTERRRR PLEASEEE i only got 2 hours b4 wife gets home then i gotta hide it ....

unreal
30-11-06, 01:11
Your wife sounds like a control freak if she won't let you do something you enjoy (*cough* bugger anyone who stops me gaming for an hour. Can't wait for Halo 3 however screwed over it might be. :D) every now and then. Tell her to go outside, rip some bark off a tree, and chew on it. :rolleyes:

Dead Bodies
30-11-06, 01:13
I think thats the problem.. I dont enjoy it now and then. I enjoy it 24 hours a day 365 days a year. Back in the day we barley spoke let alone hung our because i was glued to crack cron. but im stronger now.......i think.......

Im on patch 148!!!! whooo hoo .... wait how many of these are their?

unreal
30-11-06, 01:17
Ah. I think you should get a divorce then to be honest. :D

You should attach one of those insert-money-to-play boxes to your power cable and give your wife the key so she can take all the money. $10 an hour should be enough to stop you playing 24/7. :rolleyes:

Dead Bodies
30-11-06, 01:19
Fucking A thats not a bad idea, I could give a fuck less about the $10.00. So for every 24 hours she gets $240.00 that should be enough to keep her busy shopping and off my ass so i can play.... you think?

I gotta get me one of those stay at home jobs !

Patch 150!!!

Dead Bodies
30-11-06, 01:30
Humm My main curiosity is if my present Whore from hodor is still in my appy .... did any appys get reset deleted whatever did anything get tossed out in the last year?

Its READY SEE YOU INSIDE!!!

Hoder
30-11-06, 01:37
I don't quite remember the whore you refer to.. but apartments won't have been touched as long as your account has been inactive.

Welcome back, btw :)

Pantho
30-11-06, 02:43
Humm My main curiosity is if my present Whore from hodor is still in my appy .... did any appys get reset deleted whatever did anything get tossed out in the last year?

Its READY SEE YOU INSIDE!!!

Isnt his wife about to get home,

Finding him with headsets on, Blaring Queen out, PVP'ing at MB!

unreal
30-11-06, 02:46
Blaring Queen outUnless he admits to being homosexual how dare you say that. :)

Dead Bodies
30-11-06, 03:16
I don't quite remember the whore you refer to.. but apartments won't have been touched as long as your account has been inactive.

Welcome back, btw :)

When iwas TG FCA u gave me a gift She's a dancing naked whore, with my wifes name Erica :P No i was not caught as soon as i logged off the front door opened. i ran out with a smile. never suspected a thing.. see you on saturday.. and no im not a homo i rock out to weezer not queen!!!

She is still there I saw her today! everything is just where i left it :D

Pantho
30-11-06, 03:20
Hope ur naked hooker wasnt nc1.

If its NC1, All NC1 apps are deleted.

Hmm,.. WTF is wrong with Queen..

Dead Bodies
30-11-06, 04:09
I only found 3 familar faces today , Pantho, Stoned (Frog), Unreal, Holy heal... Hope to see more of the OLDIES .... oh wait thats four faces.... What about toastie That sexy bitch is he/she around?

prozium
30-11-06, 04:20
tostie lol, what about trillian ...<3 there are others but , i cant remember there names, everyone from pluto/terra ...Hi !

Im stilll sad my "dildo of maven" didnt transfere from Nc1 to Nc2 =(

Dead Bodies
30-11-06, 08:01
yeah all the oldies from pluto, trillan, firebird, havok, etc too many to remember. KK should send out an email to all registared users dating back to beta 2 (beta 1 was not avaliable in us) to join us for one free month of december. a little xmas gift/ get togeather. force everyone to check it out for one big free for all!!!! just might reach more than 28% pop

jini
30-11-06, 08:54
Ah. I think you should get a divorce then to be honest. :D

You should attach one of those insert-money-to-play boxes to your power cable and give your wife the key so she can take all the money. $10 an hour should be enough to stop you playing 24/7. :rolleyes:
You will gift her some romantic dinners (Americans love romance :p) she wont realize what hit her tbh. Then give her a couple gifts. She will be asking what's the reason for em. You wont tell her of course. Then at some point she will realize the conspiracy, but it will be too late, since you will have done a lot ob good deeds :)

Pantho
30-11-06, 12:45
Me a Familiar Face :/

Did you now me in NC1?

Because i kinda forgot every1 i new in NC1 :p- Bare about 3 ppl....

Brammers - Because of the kick ass TH shop..
Cyb - RL freind
Syntax Error - Guy was an ass i new in rl

Oh and

Hawk - My college tutor lol

giga191
30-11-06, 14:47
Divorce sounds like the only option.

Hell-demon
30-11-06, 15:37
You have a wife, don't need NC.

Sex ftw

Zefrian
30-11-06, 15:42
then i gotta hide it ....
not really a problem, if you got Windows XP. Log into one windows-account, start download, then log in another user. No one will see, that there's already someone other logged in running a download program :)

Pantho
30-11-06, 15:54
lol

Neocron works from College....

should i quit now or later?

Dead Bodies
30-11-06, 17:46
You will gift her some romantic dinners (Americans love romance :p) she wont realize what hit her tbh. Then give her a couple gifts. She will be asking what's the reason for em. You wont tell her of course. Then at some point she will realize the conspiracy, but it will be too late, since you will have done a lot ob good deeds :)

Cororse her with romance.... theres not enough time i need to play .... nowwww....

@ hell demon - Sex only lasts so long, Neocron lasts forever. (besides thats what NC whores are for)

@ pantho - Nah dont quit, its a sign it meas "Never STOP" Its okay if you dont rember me, but now you have a name to put with the ass. Final Evo's name usto be Dead Bodies from beta2 through mid nc1.

@ giga- But if i get a divorce who will work and pay my bills when i become adicted to crack cron again... *AHHHHH* i think im having a relapse!!

@ zefrian - .... ..humm its not like she works for microsoft ... as long as im not caught playing or the icon is on the desktop i think ill be safe....

Dead Bodies
30-11-06, 18:15
Isnt his wife about to get home,

Finding him with headsets on, Blaring Queen out, PVP'ing at MB!

For the hour and a half of thrill i had last night i diddnt find ONE person without an LE i travled from MB to DOY to TH even NC .. is pvp even around?

nobby
30-11-06, 22:11
Ive ben wanting to comeback to game all year now. My Wife Said No , C2P said no, I told myself NO . But Dammit I wanna !!!! my birthday is on SAturday so by golly im going to fucking do it! Only tempary tho 1 month trial Bassis .... SEE YOU INGAME !!!!!
BTW anyone got link to download patches FASTERRRR PLEASEEE i only got 2 hours b4 wife gets home then i gotta hide it ....

Well I think you'd be the same if your wife spent 10 hours a day playing neocron and Wouldn't give you any attention...

Dead Bodies
30-11-06, 23:50
Well I think you'd be the same if your wife spent 10 hours a day playing neocron and Wouldn't give you any attention...

.... Nobby are you screwing around with my wife? You sound just like her .... or maby you are a woman...... nobby have you ben hurt in the past? have you ben neglected, for a video game, its okay let it go.....

Hell-demon
30-11-06, 23:59
nobby has got a point.

Go get some poon :)

Go on....

put NC away and get some rumpy pumpy :D

Dead Bodies
01-12-06, 00:08
This morning First thing I gave her the rumpy bumpy. while she was laxing in the aftermath, i dropped the NC BOMB!!! She was hesitant at first but gave in and said well its your birthday soon so you can have it but dont let this be like last time! So she showers as soon as she's out im already glued to it, she's like GOD DAMN you dont waste no time... ^^ ive tried to not be on it all day but My head hurts i need my Nc drugs.....

Hell-demon
01-12-06, 00:09
Go get some more rumpy pumpy then.

I cannot stress the importance of rumpy pumpy

Jodo
01-12-06, 03:22
I cannot stress the importance of rumpy pumpy

This man is wise beyond his years. And the quote above is a sig waiting to happen.

Dead Bodies
01-12-06, 03:33
When you get old the rumpy pumpy gets old, you want to move on to the Sloppy suckie , one its quick and less clean up , means you can get right back to your game. Two she's full so she wont ask you to take her to dinner. Three it just feels a whole lot better :)

@ jodo- wink

Hell-demon
01-12-06, 17:18
You get more release in sex than from firing a cursed soul.

And even during sex you can make the plasma "pew pew" noise at the worried dismay of your partner :rolleyes:

Dead Bodies
01-12-06, 17:50
make the plasma "pew pew" noise

.... How did you know....

on a lighter note, i have to admit im serverly disipointed the three times ive logged in so far. the pop is around 9% noone's dooing anything, cant barley find anyone except the 0/5 trying to figure out wtf to do...i couldnt even provide services to anyone, i was willing to do anything but there was nothing to DO! *cries* maby im at the wrong time loggin in. WHYYY

Hell-demon
01-12-06, 19:33
It's a sign....

It's your compy telling you to get out and enjoy life.

Go in the garden and see if you can see patterns in the clouds.... :angel:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Dead Bodies
02-12-06, 03:54
It's a sign....It's your compy telling you to get out and enjoy life.

I cant go outside ive ben inside for soo long, as soon as the sun touches me i burn, and my eyes go black...... I dont need a life im happy the way i am!

P.S. i made the "pew pew" noises, she just got up and left....

elem3nt[]
02-12-06, 04:44
give her a n64 game

Pantho
02-12-06, 05:07
Hell Demon is the ultimate Sig maker..

Nobby... :p

Dead Bodies
02-12-06, 08:53
']give her a n64 game .... Does that work for you? N64 is soo old all i got is x-360, I bought her sonic and marval alliance. She dosent seem to be satisifed. Bah its midnight my birthday i guess i can give her a little "Rumpy pumpy" ONLY as long as she lets me make the "Pew Pew" noise when i cum .....

ZoVoS
02-12-06, 12:50
its ur bday. exploit it

"if you loved me you would give nc a chance" *big sad puppy dog eyes

before long you can go apu ppu teaming with your wifey powning a server :angel:

and as she would be adicted just like you =] she cant complain

Hell-demon
02-12-06, 13:23
I cant go outside ive ben inside for soo long, as soon as the sun touches me i burn, and my eyes go black...... I dont need a life im happy the way i am!

What are you some kind of melodramatic goth kid?

I'm the only melodramatic goth kid on this board!

OH WHY!

WHY MUST YOU STEAL THE DARKNESS FROM ME! MY SHADOW CANNOT DARKEN OTHER REALMS! etc etc....I wear women's clothing

Seriously, did you say "pew pew"?

My friend screamed out Geoffrey, and he's a guy. A lady friend cried out "BANG!" once. But "pew pew"? O_o

Your wife is going to get some trauma from this.

Still...could of been worse. You didn't wipe ya dick on the curtains afterward or during sex yelled out "MOM!"

Dead Bodies
02-12-06, 16:39
Seriously, did you say "pew pew"? My friend screamed out Geoffrey, and he's a guy. A lady friend cried out "BANG!" once. But "pew pew"? O_o Yep I put myself in a trance I was in teh wasteland with my cursed soul there lying at the bunker was the enemies whore, i snuck up on her and threw my HUGE cursed soul in her face. I Ravaged her with my Ravager, I pawed her with my paw of bear, And them when i was DoNe ""PEW PEW" I BLEW her UP she stayed lying there i run off into the sunset ( back to the comp chair *Wink*)

Still...could of been worse. You didn't wipe ya dick on the curtains afterward or during sex yelled out "MOM!"

This sounds a little wierd Did YOU do this? Wer you abused did your mom make you sniff the curtins days later? Tell us We can help..

@ Hell- My god your fucking haliarous i couldnt post for 3 min i needed to stop laughing.

Hell-demon
02-12-06, 17:42
I aim to please :rolleyes:

Dead Bodies
02-12-06, 19:23
X-mas & Hell Demon = FTW

So back on topic ... She's gone to work I have the whole day to myself!!! WOOT NC FOR ALL. well she'll be back at 4 then we gotta go to crappy dinner... ill settle for a pizza orderd out and myself glued to the computer, and her glued to my lap....

Hell-demon
02-12-06, 19:34
Dude, go out and have dinner.

NC is owning you.

I've been with out the Neocrack for nearly 4 months now. I fill my time with womanising, work and wan- wondering around...

Wish I could have a wife and dinner dates. And you got a kid to look after. When I was a kid my dad spent all his time playing games and guitar, thus nuglecting me. Now I wear black and want nothing but sexual gratification.

Dead Bodies
03-12-06, 04:49
Ah im sorry for your inconvenince, Fortunatley i dont have any kids but myself, i went out and enjoyed dinner had a few drinks some desert and now a Nightcap.... i hope... wow you stayed away for 4 months .... its time for a relapse..

Heavyporker
03-12-06, 05:36
*wonders what it's like to have sexual gratification*

Hey, broach the idea of having your wife do BJs on you WHILE you play NC!

THE FRIGGING BEST of ALL POSSIBLE WORLDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Hell-demon
03-12-06, 14:43
HP you frustrated or something?

Heavyporker
03-12-06, 17:26
Um.

*eyes suddenly go shifty*

No.....

Hell-demon
03-12-06, 17:27
Ya sig says different

Heavyporker
03-12-06, 17:34
But... but... I have a big gun!

Hell-demon
03-12-06, 17:44
Yeah but ya previous post insinuates that you don't get to fire it much

*wonders what it's like to have sexual gratification*

:(

Dead Bodies
03-12-06, 19:39
Yeah but ya previous post insinuates that you don't get to fire it much

Oh hush hell he fires it plenty I heard he's the best at hand over fist.... and no you dont have a big gun that Pic looks like a pea shooter ....

Hell-demon
03-12-06, 21:05
Come on DB lets rough him up and steal his lunch money

Heavyporker
03-12-06, 23:12
I don't have lunch money... I use debit!!!

And that's a 5 gauge shotgun right there! Plenty big for all but the most dissolute women!

Dead Bodies
08-12-06, 10:49
I don't have lunch money... I use debit!!!
And that's a 5 gauge shotgun right there! Plenty big for all but the most dissolute women!

Your right hell he's just like a 60 year old trapped in a 6 year olds body, ets take his damm lunch money Debit and all..

Hell-demon
08-12-06, 21:21
I'll hold him down while you work the face and crotch :D

Dead Bodies
13-12-06, 02:25
I'll hold him down while you work the face and crotch :D

Wow really? You always got the crotch, You must be in the x-mas spirt. either that or your jaw is sore...

Hell-demon
13-12-06, 02:44
I want your babies

Heavyporker
13-12-06, 02:45
Hell-Demon, Jake Hard does not approve!

Asurmen Spec Op
13-12-06, 03:16
Hell-Demon, Jake Hard does not approve!
But Assman approves! Its all goood!

Hell-demon
13-12-06, 12:23
ORGY!

:D

Heavyporker
13-12-06, 18:08
Hell-Demon.

It's time.

Time for a Jake Hard Christmas Story!

Dead Bodies
09-02-07, 10:19
oh no :( here we go again

Hell-demon
09-02-07, 12:32
You bumped an old thread....

Now you gotta die

Dead Bodies
09-02-07, 22:23
ShHhHhHhHhHh your going to wake Niddy.. just act natural ............... so i did my month trial found nothing to do with my maxed chars i diddnt even play the whole month :( the main prob was i couldnt find anyone to play with... noone likes to play with themselves it makes you feel like hell demon..... i was sadly disapointed