PDA

View Full Version : Tell me...

hivemind
28-11-06, 05:35
...what are server populations like these days? I'm starting to get a hankering for tech parts and sniping from the roof of Military Base...

Dribble Joy
28-11-06, 05:36
Terra has been hitting 200+ recently.

Regardless, come back you crazy fool.

Apocalypsox
28-11-06, 05:44
What Drib said hive. On the get your crazy ass back part. Ive seen it at 240 or more a couple times.

THEY WONT FUCKING GET BETTER IF YOU DONT JUST DROP THE COUPLE BUCKS AND GET INGAME!!!

hivemind
28-11-06, 05:45
Eh, we'll see. I seem to recall it being an enormous hassle the last time [d5g] was thinking about it...

Glok
28-11-06, 05:57
Yeah C2P is a pain. Just use PBC and the myriad of options that allows you. After the first month the cost is no different anyways.

giga191
28-11-06, 09:36
I like your avatar, you would probably enjoy fighting FF too

RogerRamjet
28-11-06, 13:30
Run for the hills!!!

It's hivemind...

rob444
28-11-06, 13:46
Well the last pages on this forum has been crowded with "coming back" threads, I suggest you do the same ^^

Jodo
28-11-06, 13:54
THEY WONT FUCKING GET BETTER IF YOU DONT JUST DROP THE COUPLE BUCKS AND GET INGAME!!!

Well the last pages on this forum has been crowded with "coming back" threads, I suggest you do the same ^^

hahahaha Peer pressure is acceptable when it's Neocrack. :D

William Antrim
28-11-06, 17:56
God36 is still around, thats a reason in itself to come back.

haha

signed the spy formerly known as pyper.

jini
28-11-06, 18:00
Now, actually its only Slutsumi/skuld that left to complete the puzzle :p
WB hivemind

Doc Holliday
29-11-06, 06:43
Terra wouldnt know what hit them if im honest.

Yeah hive gods still about. im sure he misses you. are the others coming back too or just you? i wonder because kira sold his account so i wondered what the score was?

Edit, im workin on trying to pop in and say hi but its not definite yetl.

giga191
29-11-06, 09:40
Well the last pages on this forum has been crowded with "coming back" threads, I suggest you do the same ^^ I suspect that there would be more coming back threads, but nidhogg is and has been a bit ban happy. Hardly any of the good pvpers are left to post in the balancing topics :(

jini
29-11-06, 11:46
I suspect that there would be more coming back threads, but nidhogg is and has been a bit ban happy. Hardly any of the good pvpers are left to post in the balancing topics :(
It's a nice chance to allow all those people a comeback, since its essentially a totally different game, and everybody opinion is valuable.
Besides not everyone's ban is the same there are exceptions Im certain. Heavy cases can maintain ban status, while lower cases like for example a perma ban after breaching 3 not significant bans can be lifted (maybe) ... just a thought I dont like guiding...

solling
29-11-06, 12:18
there is a reason people gets banned dont u think ?

jini
29-11-06, 12:48
Reasons.
There are always reasons for something but also there is "gravity" of a reason ;)

solling
29-11-06, 12:52
i for one tho would rather play a game without cheat0rs, whats the fun in winning if u have to cheat to do it ?

one thing is bringing a lot of ppus barreling etc all those u can actually do something about

another is cheating where u dont have a chance of stopping it

giga191
29-11-06, 12:53
there is a reason people gets banned dont u think ? They cared about the game so whenever KK fucked it up, they got understandably angry.

Nidhogg
29-11-06, 14:52
They cared about the game so whenever KK fucked it up, they got understandably angry.
Being angry is no excuse for being a dick. There will be no lifting of bans - we made that mistake once before. If a banned user creates a new account and posts sensibly then I'm not likely to realise who they are, but how many people have you seen recently create new accounts and the first thing they do is start insulting other people? They're almost banning themselves.

Ok, now for the important bit; if you want to discuss bans further then do so by PM. I don't want to see any more ban discussion as it's a violation of the forum rules. The first ban-related post will mean the closure of this thread. Fair warning.

N

giga191
29-11-06, 18:27
Yessir! 8|