PDA

View Full Version : [ot] Gmod10!!!

Apocalypsox
28-11-06, 04:43
OMFG its coming out on the 29th. Dont beleive me? check your steam store and search for Gmod10. They made no announcement about it.

Napalm82
28-11-06, 11:39
Its such a funny mod, especially when you try to kill eachother with items instead of weapons.

100 Sawblades spinning around all over the map makes for some VERY funny dodgeball :p

Or just tie balloons to your mates and laugh at them

- Napalm

Pantho
28-11-06, 12:21
Its such a funny mod, especially when you try to kill eachother with items instead of weapons.

100 Sawblades spinning around all over the map makes for some VERY funny dodgeball :p

Or just tie balloons to your mates and laugh at them

- Napalm

Im gonna have to go play Gmod again now -

One thing to do was, Make a big Crate, few Thursters :D

Sad, stupid but funny

rob444
28-11-06, 12:44
Hehe there are a few videos of people that has made robots out of boxes etc. which is pretty hilarious. You can make a lot of weird stuff in it ^^.

About Gmod10, from what I've heard, it costs money. And I compared it with the previous version which is free and I wasn't really impressed, no new features worth buying that is. The only good and cool thing about Gmod10 is the new unbuggy GUI and that you can place buttons people can press :P

Apocalypsox
28-11-06, 17:30
its 10$ USD, and theres no viruses in it which makes it worth it for me 8|

but theres lots of new fun stuff to play with in it.

ashley watts
28-11-06, 18:03
scus me, I liek macin sexeh alyxorz pikkhes cuz tar funneh

Minge

Skusty
28-11-06, 18:26
Kewl. Gmod is awsome, and my friend knows .lua codings so he makes me some scrips if i need some. :D