PDA

View Full Version : [VIDEO] Some more opwars

Seraphin[69]
27-11-06, 14:32
Here you go again (that's still a non edited video, just a merge of fights with musics)

You can see an apu (of course) but also a xbow spy and a terminator PE as some requested to see other classes in opwars !

http://www.megaupload.com/en/?d=B8R1UQX6

And remember : it's just fights, not an ubah video creation !

Dogface
27-11-06, 14:34
Good stuff, downloading :D

CMaster
27-11-06, 15:07
Can we get some ubah video creation next time? Please?

Got to be the only person I know who runs far more drugs on their APU than their spy or PE...
Got to say I found the termi PE the dullest part - a lot of it consisted of running and hiding, just showing really that LT rifle PE (the runspeed nerf is an issue) is not an opwarring class.

nabbl
27-11-06, 15:21
downloading...

-=Jismo=-
27-11-06, 15:36
i look forward to watching this

i love downloading at college, it completely fucks up the network
:D

Seraphin[69]
27-11-06, 16:11
Can we get some ubah video creation next time? Please?

Got to be the only person I know who runs far more drugs on their APU than their spy or PE...
Got to say I found the termi PE the dullest part - a lot of it consisted of running and hiding, just showing really that LT rifle PE (the runspeed nerf is an issue) is not an opwarring class.

Apu with UG can drug up a lot and that was needed against that many people we were fighting (I started frapsing when we cleaned a bit the ennemy forces)

And about the lowtech PE for sure... The only viable for opwars are :

Melee tank, Heavy Tank, PPU, APU, Hybrids, Xbow spy, Xbow PE.

I never saw a healing light spy lasts long in an opwar but at least a lowtech PE can ^^

NAPPER
27-11-06, 16:33
fucking found my hiding place didnt you lol

apu+meleetank= a died tank lol

nabbl
27-11-06, 16:42
hm .. the vid isn very good Oo

1.) no video editing
2.) music is very slow
3.) many boring scenes
4.) youre aiming on the ground all the time.. Oo
5.) slowest op war fights ive ever seen

maybe you take some more time with serious editing -.-

NAPPER
27-11-06, 16:46
omg go back to your own forum i like his op movies

plus you dont need to have rock tunes on in theses movies do you O_o

jini
27-11-06, 17:54
I wish I could d/l that video Krinahk, but I cba this time with this megaloader or whats it called. Really I dont feel confident. Why don't you just setup an ftp server where we can go and D/l?

pabz
27-11-06, 18:27
hm .. the vid isn very good Oo

1.) no video editing
2.) music is very slow
3.) many boring scenes
4.) youre aiming on the ground all the time.. Oo
5.) slowest op war fights ive ever seen

maybe you take some more time with serious editing -.-

']
And remember : it's just fights, not an ubah video creation !
Jesus christ he said that it was unedited. Only music added.

Cadgar
27-11-06, 18:37
downloading.

am i the only one who never gets above 40 kbs on megaupload ? =/

NAPPER
27-11-06, 18:41
downloading.

am i the only one who never gets above 40 kbs on megaupload ? =/

i got 465 :D

Dogface
27-11-06, 19:06
I liked it a lot, was nice seeing an OP war as a termi PE, something I long to do on my PE :(

jini
27-11-06, 19:14
I broke my promise and now try to d/l the thing ... :rolleyes: First thing I got tbh is a pop up in the background "for passionate singles" rofl :p d/ling @ 75KB/s

jini
27-11-06, 21:05
Nice video, there is in fact NO need for extra editing, music was very good, atmospheric, blended with neocrons atmosphere.
I still dont understand how come you have so fluid movement while frapsing, your task is 10 times easier than what I have to deal with. You claim I am clipping all the time, yet I didnt saw me clipping once in that vid. Oh and you use too many drugs :p

Seraphin[69]
28-11-06, 01:24
Actually you died fast, meaning you weren't clipping Jini.

And anyway that was what I call a fight, not what we just did (I'm talking about the 16+ people with 8 apus barreling or debuffing while we had 9 on)

I forgot to turn fraps on to get that part ^^

jini
28-11-06, 08:16
Running in circles around a building of whatever kind, is certainly NOT my definition of a fight. You have to realise the tremendous benefit the "no reticle" aim gives you, and fight decent (and yes, I am talking about the endless mary-go round in UG). I died in that particular instant because I CHOSE to die mate. I knew you had HaBd me, so instead of yet another boring stealth, hide SD and comeback i chose to fight.
I too, had some nice moments in that fight, but you guys should stop complaining that I clip. You cant imagine what clipping means from most people's perspective. I still dont get it that you have so fluid movement..

giga191
28-11-06, 09:30
People are moving pretty slowly in those vids compared to what I see, but it's not your fault anyway.

OT: does anyone know what causes the xbow lag (xp, gfx card drivers, nc client)? I never used to get it, I'm not sure if it's hardware because I hadn't played since i got my new PC in september

jini
28-11-06, 10:40
I dont know giga, but look how fluid his motion is. I protest. I am never getting more than 20 fps in that place with so many people, yet he, with fraps on never fall below 40. If I had 100fps I would have preferred a Termi PE with its uber resists/speed. Perhaps KK/Snowcrash can help here. They need to issue some specs to what is important to focus on. Or, Krinahk can give us his PC specs and what is it that thinks gives him 100fps.

Edit: me too, I have noticed everyone is moving so slow. Like in slow motion. Is it fraps? Is it his big fps? what is it?

giga191
28-11-06, 10:52
I dont know giga, but look how fluid his motion is. I protest. I am never getting more than 20 fps in that place with so many people, yet he, with fraps on never fall below 40. If I had 100fps I would have preferred a Termi PE with its uber resists/speed. Perhaps KK/Snowcrash can help here. They need to issue some specs to what is important to focus on. Or, Krinahk can give us his PC specs and what is it that thinks gives him 100fps.
core 2 duo + 7900gt will get you that ;)

Seraphin[69]
28-11-06, 12:49

Edit: me too, I have noticed everyone is moving so slow. Like in slow motion. Is it fraps? Is it his big fps? what is it?

I already posted what I use :

1280x1024 32 bits DX9
E6600 core2duo
2GB of ram dual channel
Geforce 7950GX2
SB Xfi
Raptor 10K rpm/min SATA