PDA

View Full Version : Paybycash

Cor
26-11-06, 19:31
OK been gone awhile trying to comeback, I use to use paybycash email the money from my bank account. I try going through the Nc2 launcher like before but it stops hafe way through. seached the forum haven't found anything... is paybycash no more??

Mishakal
26-11-06, 19:42
Nope they still there. least i hope so just sent them money :D
I didnt have a problem re-activating yesterday, and their websites still running fine.

vices
27-11-06, 08:59
If you want to make an PayByCash payment, you must go there through your account management site at neocron.com.

Mishakal
27-11-06, 11:04
i used the launcher all the way through fine

Cor
27-11-06, 15:42
I manged to get through late Sunday and got conformation from paybycash but my account is still not activated yet, waiting for the email conformation from Neocron. Don't remembering it taking so long tho. Does it take 24hours now??

Mishakal
27-11-06, 15:51
i think it depends on the payment type, i pay by direct money transfer using online banking. although paybycash confirmed it's set up they havent received the money yet so they cant pass the confirmation to kk. i think bank transfer is up to 4 working days

gamefreak
27-11-06, 15:53
[ edited ]

Cor
27-11-06, 15:56
i think it depends on the payment type, i pay by direct money transfer using online banking. although paybycash confirmed it's set up they havent received the money yet so they cant pass the confirmation to kk. i think bank transfer is up to 4 working days

No it never took 4 working days usually a couple of hours. The payment went through at 9:30pm last nite and it's 10:56 am now. I remmeber it never taking that long.

Mishakal
27-11-06, 15:58
hmm i'm still waiting for the payment to go though. u got abetter bank than me :P

all i can suggest is maybe emailing kk?

vices
27-11-06, 17:13
Usually two to four working days is what it takes, I made my transfer on saturday, hope to get online tomorrow :)