PDA

View Full Version : [PvP Event Mars] Droms vs. the whole world

pottburter
26-11-06, 01:26
Translation of this thread in german comm talk (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=136728)

On 02.12.2006 at approx. 8 PM CET, Clan SoaD challenges every runner on Mars to a fight in Soliko outpost.
Cayun Upling genrep will be opened free for all for easy arrival.
Aroung 8 PM, a SoaD member will announce the open for attack in Soliko zonechat.
Please be fair and stay outside the outpost until this announcement before you attack.
PLEASE abstain from gr killing, kos and (f)laming 'til the fight is over. Heck, you will need every single runner to convert Droms to Drom-stew. :)

If possible, the dead will be risen. But you're at the winner's whim.

So, polish your armor, heat-up the plasma to operating temperature and blast the Droms out of Soliko!

Powerpunsh
26-11-06, 01:32
fu,

i dont fight against this wanna be gods, think they could own the whole server. They just do it, cause they get bored in their "normal" opfights...

make ur E-Penis on another way bigger. :wtf:

Bloody Roar
26-11-06, 01:34
we dont want "to own" anyone, we just want a nice event.

wenn deine eier zu klein sind um da aufzulaufen hecktor, dann halt einfach die fresse und flame nich rum

Kierz
26-11-06, 02:04
tbh soad didn't seem that amazing for the short while TERRAists were around on mars, blood in/blood out were far better and they're all on terra now it seems[/flame] don't mean it personally, more what's changed? :p

Powerpunsh
26-11-06, 02:05
we dont want "to own" anyone, we just want a nice event.

wenn deine eier zu klein sind um da aufzulaufen hecktor, dann halt einfach die fresse und flame nich rum

call it however u want. Thats my opinion.

Ich flame nich. Spiele nich auf Mars, aber ich denk ma das ich recht hab. :D
Hätte auch spaß dran, so mit ppu im nacken in ne Horde voller planloser leute zu laufen. ;)

Durandal|AI
26-11-06, 02:50
Hätte auch spaß dran, so mit ppu im nacken in ne Horde voller planloser leute zu laufen. ;)

gute beschreibung eines terra op fights ;-)

silent000
26-11-06, 03:24
Ich liebe dich

Ich habe eine hunde

Yeh i speak Germanno

Bloody Roar
26-11-06, 06:48
Ich liebe dich

Ich habe eine hunde

Yeh i speak Germanno
??
korki buchek? (http://korkibuchek.ytmnd.com/)

NAPPER
26-11-06, 07:56
if soad whats a good fight tell them to come on terra when DeathRow/FreeDom Force/ R2K at peak times.

it should be some very good fights when the test server comes out cos just think the bigclans from mars/terra are all going to meet on one server fun times for all tbh !!!!

be like nc1 fights 30+ people on both teams woooooooooooo cant wait tbh

NAPPER

John Bushido
26-11-06, 08:47
blood in/blood out were far better

*cough* downloaded skill isnt real skill u know?

Bloody Roar
26-11-06, 09:21
no exploit / cheat diskussion in "my" event thread

RusSki
26-11-06, 17:47
if soad whats a good fight tell them to come on terra when DeathRow/FreeDom Force/ R2K at peak times.

it should be some very good fights when the test server comes out cos just think the bigclans from mars/terra are all going to meet on one server fun times for all tbh !!!!

be like nc1 fights 30+ people on both teams woooooooooooo cant wait tbh

NAPPER

Yeah but the test server isnt being opened so that all the big clans can go head to head for the ops, then bitch, flame and whine at each other.
If thats all people are gonna use the test server for then we'll have noone to blame other than ourselves if nc2.2 is totally screwed up and not balanced.

I think there is a clue to its purpose in the servers name :rolleyes:

NAPPER
26-11-06, 19:08
Yeah but the test server isnt being opened so that all the big clans can go head to head for the ops, then bitch, flame and whine at each other.
If thats all people are gonna use the test server for then we'll have noone to blame other than ourselves if nc2.2 is totally screwed up and not balanced.

I think there is a clue to its purpose in the servers name :rolleyes:

yeah but tbh i think op wars are the best way to test alot of shit like whats the limit of the ppu spells whats better then testing all the weapons in a op fight

my 2 cent
NAPPER

Powerpunsh
27-11-06, 23:08
gute beschreibung eines terra op fights ;-)
Woher willste das wissen? Mit dem wort "hätte" hab ich nur was angedeutet, aber net den Zustand von Terra wiedergespiegelt.

Translation:
He said: good describtion of a Terra opfight.
I answered: From where do u know that? I've just indicated something with the Word "had", but i didnt reflect the situation on Terra.

btw: wicked, i just got an lowskilled riflspy. Got equip but no lvl's.

XaNToR
28-11-06, 00:07
Well TJ also did this kind of event... but there are some differences today... u guys are getting nuked by the drones... but when i can remember well, TJ even won the OP fight against the server :P

so good luck.. but i doubt that u guys will have any chance ;)