PDA

View Full Version : How do I see all forums

MechWarriorX
26-11-06, 01:22
It says something about using the launcher for it but not that specific.

Can someone please tell me how to show all the forum sections?

Also I just got into the game and not really understanding the controls,

is it al by keyboard or can you use a mouse for movement and such?

Nidhogg
26-11-06, 01:42
If you have a paid (i.e. not trial) account then you can tie your forum account to it using the Neocron launcher. You will then be able to see and post in the other forums.

To answer your other question, it sounds like you may have your RPOS switched on if you mouse isn't moving your viewpoint. Just hit tab and you'll be back in a familiar FPS mode. Either that you or you may be in a synchronising loop - if it says SYNCHRONISING in the middle of your screen then hit ESC to leave the game, wait a minute or two and log in again.

Unless of course you wish to use your mouse to actually move around the map, but why would you want to do that? :p

N

unreal
26-11-06, 09:07
Also I just got into the game and not really understanding the controls,

is it al by keyboard or can you use a mouse for movement and such?Check the options and look at the default key assignments. One thing you should do from the start is change the run lock key from CAPS LOCK to a more practical key like F. I also usually change my autowalk key from - to Q as well.

Once you're in game, you might find it better to do what I think of my usual login routine of pressing alt+E (toggle first/third person), alt+F (display FPS, ping, free memory/page file), and alt+M (minimap which appears in the top left corner). Also, if you change your run lock key to F like I usually do, pressing the alt+F combination toggles the run lock key because the F key is being pressed.

One extra thing you may not know about yet would be alt+K, which toggles people being able to trade with you or not. If people trade you a window pops up, and in PvP situations, this can be a rather bad thing. Especially when doing such a thing can cause you to crash on occasion. So press alt+K and check your chat window to see if it's disabled or not.

Edit: PS. I'm assuming you're playing on Terra, so message me on either Unreal, Unrael, or Law if you need help. :) (Press F1 --> click DIRECT --> click the editbox where it says add/remove player, type in one of those character names and press ENTER or click on the '+'). Another very useful short is alt+C, which quickly switches between all the chat modes (buddy, local, clan, team, direct, custom).

GOD OF HELL
26-11-06, 09:22
I simply closed my eyes, paid like $50, made a forum account, logged into my paid account, clicked icon when your in the account page, and it was all done.

Pantho
26-11-06, 16:02
If you have a paid (i.e. not trial) account then you can tie your forum account to it using the Neocron launcher. You will then be able to see and post in the other forums.

To answer your other question, it sounds like you may have your RPOS switched on if you mouse isn't moving your viewpoint. Just hit tab and you'll be back in a familiar FPS mode. Either that you or you may be in a synchronising loop - if it says SYNCHRONISING in the middle of your screen then hit ESC to leave the game, wait a minute or two and log in again.

Unless of course you wish to use your mouse to actually move around the map, but why would you want to do that? :p

N

Slip Nid $20 to activiate your forum account,

Sadly he only accepts Click2Pay, On the good side, he randomly gets double payments... On the bad side,most of the time they are incapable to pay him.... :rolleyes: