PDA

View Full Version : Account Creation problems

MechWarriorX
25-11-06, 19:06
I am having a lot of trouble creating a trial account.

I created a trial account and ended up with 2 emails from Click2play but nowhere in these emails are my account password to get into the game.

Its pages of complicated instructions.

I also would like to know how to browse all of the forums.

Trivaldi
25-11-06, 19:24
In regards to viewing all the forums, please see this sticky (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=130057). For your problems with e-mails please check all spam or junk folders at the address you used for sign up.

If your problem persists and you do not receive your account information in the next 24 hours please contact account@neocron.com for assistance.

Triv

MechWarriorX
25-11-06, 19:41
I just sent a email to support, any idea how long it will take them to get back to me?

Trivaldi
25-11-06, 19:45
The support team try to address all e-mails within 24 hours of receiveing them, if you don't hear back in the next 24 hours please PM Odin or Nidhogg with your ticket number here on the forums and they will find out if any problems have occured.

Have you received the automated ticket number response?

Triv

MechWarriorX
25-11-06, 20:45
I have figured out whast wrong...

IM A IDIOT :rolleyes:

When I tried to retrieve my account password I was putting my forums name

in the info instead of my account name.

I have been playing mmorpg's for over 5 years now and am right now ashamed of my noobishness

Il see everyone in game in about 5 minutes :)

SnowCrash
25-11-06, 21:34
I have figured out whast wrong...

IM A IDIOT :rolleyes:

When I tried to retrieve my account password I was putting my forums name

in the info instead of my account name.

I have been playing mmorpg's for over 5 years now and am right now ashamed of my noobishness

Il see everyone in game in about 5 minutes :)

Crahn will forgive you, my son! :p