PDA

View Full Version : [MERGED]MMORPG of the Year: NC2. Vote now!

PepsiPlayer
21-11-06, 15:18
mmorpg.com are running their annual competition to find the best game this year, in different catagories, how about we all vote for NC in the best PvP catagory and maybe get a few more people intested in the game?

It dont cost anything to vote, just join mmorpg.com to place your vote.

We need a bigger playerbase as everyone keeps saying, so lets get voting and get those new players.

http://www.mmorpg.com/showFeature.cfm?loadFeature=994&page=1&from=&bhcp=1

unreal
22-11-06, 00:32
As much as I wanted to vote, the requirement for signing up for an account I'll never use and will contain my personal details (that may then be seen by third parties as mentioned in their Privacy Policy) rather put me off doing it. From the lack of replies here it looks like a lot of other people may feel the same way or they just couldn't be bothered saying they voted like they do when similair things pop up. :rolleyes:

Nidhogg
22-11-06, 00:53
Not necessarily. MMORPG.COM is a pretty big site. I used to contribute to the Neocron forums over there when they were still linked to the front page (don't ask), despite the most horrendous forum software ever written. ;)

N

CMaster
22-11-06, 05:31
despite the most horrendous forum software ever written. ;)

N

I'm not conivnced. You should see the cgi forums provided by my current webhost. THey very on the unreadable. Agreed about not signing up however.

rob444
22-11-06, 10:17
I already had an account after standing up for Neocron on the MMORPG.com's neocron forum, some git was talking trash about it and tried to do everything in his power to convince people not to try/buy the game.

Anyway, voted Neocron 2 on everything I could vote Neocron 2 on :P.

Brammers
22-11-06, 12:55
Forums written in Confusion. :eek: Personally I think the forums on mmosite are worse.

Anyway, For Neocron...*Votes*

Robert [GS]
25-11-06, 15:36
Yes ...

Many players love Neocron 2 ...
Its better than Cars, Girls and Bear ... :D

Vote now: PLEASE CLICK ME !!!! (http://www.mmorpg.com/showFeature.cfm/loadFeature/994/page/2/from/)

EVOL 2.2 is coming, EVOL 2.2 is coming, EVOL 2.2 is coming, ...

@ US Peoples: i love you DODGE RAM Cars (Trucks) !!!

Trivaldi
25-11-06, 16:21
Threads Merged ;)

Triv

unreal
25-11-06, 16:44
Thought bugger it, signed up and voted. Neocron FTW! :rolleyes:

Robert [GS]
25-11-06, 16:53
Threads Merged ;)

Triv

ohh ... thx ;)

nobby
25-11-06, 19:36
']
Its better than Cars, Girls and Bear ... :D

I'm sure the bears ain't too happy But nevertheless, I'm voting too

RogerRamjet
25-11-06, 19:55
I'm sure the bears ain't too happy But nevertheless, I'm voting too

I was twenty mins too late for the gag :(

vices
25-11-06, 22:03
Register and vote, you slackers!
Edit: Posted this on LUELinks board aswell :cool:

Eneco
25-11-06, 22:16
Sounds like a good idea to me

/votes

although i'd have to say that it seems unlikely for a couple hundred neocron players to be able to register more votes than tens of thousands of EVE or WoW players.
nevertheless, vote anyways :D

vices
25-11-06, 22:20
Sounds like a good idea to me

/votes

although i'd have to say that it seems unlikely for a couple hundred neocron players to be able to register more votes than tens of thousands of EVE or WoW players.
nevertheless, vote anyways :D

Not like they have the time to participate in these votes from all the grinding :rolleyes: :p

kane
26-11-06, 04:53
I voted Neocron game of the year...

6 years ago. But now its not with the lack of updates support billing and stability.

Assimilator
27-11-06, 05:41
Voted...

Although if even a fraction of the 25k+ EvE subscribers vote (it won pvp last year)...

Forget My Name
27-11-06, 17:13
I voted Neocron game of the year...

6 years ago. But now its not with the lack of updates support billing and stability.

Sad... but true.

Instead put Neocron links in your sigs on any forum you use normally to spread the word.