PDA

View Full Version : Its been a little over a year.

[TgR]KILLER
25-11-06, 12:07
and last week i logged in on somebody's account that was still active.. after that i logged in almost every night. and it was going so good :( way back in okt 05 the fun was gone pretty much.. 3 nov my account ran out.. and now we'r a year later.. and i just send my paybycash order trought ideal.

We have received your payment for your ******** account on Neocron 2 and communicated it to that merchant. Receipt of your payment should now be reflected on their site.

i knew i shouldn't log in more then once every 6 months.. neocrack is to strong :(

a well gonna play a bit now maybe i get bored again so fast. maybe its fun. anyway o/

nobby
25-11-06, 12:17
It's nice to see you back :)

jini
25-11-06, 13:11
Indeed, nice to see you back killer. You need a kill to get even :D and some pics of the car :)

Nidhogg
25-11-06, 14:41
Welcome back. We could always use one more old hand on the test server when it kicks off and I suspect that Evol 2.2 is going to freshen things up considerably.

N

jini
25-11-06, 17:15
Things are already freshen up and tbh I am amazed. You can hardly hear of a computer game with so solid fan base, that they keep coming after so long... As for the balance I have lost track loong time after all those long posts. I only hope that the whole package works, or I'll blame DJ

Dribble Joy
25-11-06, 17:33
As for the balance I have lost track loong time after all those long posts. I only hope that the whole package works, or I'll blame DJ
KOS!!!! :p

Meh, not like they listen to a thing I say, or they do and they mutate it into some horrible bastardisation of it that no longer does what it was intended.

Last thing they may have looked at was this (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=90571).... I think....

giga191
25-11-06, 17:38
Not as good as when i invented the balancing project tho

http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=128569

:D

rob444
25-11-06, 18:49
Hey killer, don't know if you remember me from Pluto (Ice_), crappy tank :p. Welcome back ^^

Okran
25-11-06, 18:59
Killer!! Heya bud, glad to see you're back. You still using your PE PE setup?

[TgR]KILLER
25-11-06, 19:38
@ niddy thanks glad to be back at least a month :p

@ Ice_ yea i remember you dude ;)

@ Okran i have no clue who you are :P but yea killer is still a PE PE. and found out this afternoon i still can hit stuff in fights to.

and THANKS KK for changing the silenced sound of my Pain Easer back to what it was.. that new sound for it was uber gay :p

rob444
25-11-06, 21:47
Lately there's been many coming-back threads. This is good news ^^. Maybe I should throw a dime as well and come back :P.

SnowCrash
25-11-06, 21:51
Lately there's been many coming-back threads. This is good news ^^. Maybe I should throw a dime as well and come back :P.

You definately should do that. :)

Cliffraiser
25-11-06, 21:57
cba to fill this forum and make another thread but im back aswell :)

alles goed gozer?

[TgR]KILLER
25-11-06, 21:58
You definately should do that. :)

And i don't get a welcome back ? :p

Nice that your back to cliffy ;)

en ja ;x alles goed.

Zerion
25-11-06, 22:34
It's you. Oh god, another PE abuser. Now it's Rabbi, you, and I all doing low-tech's just this week.

Glok
25-11-06, 23:13
Welcome back Killer. :D

Now I feel like remaking my PE PE.. 8|

TheJesterLives
26-11-06, 07:29
TGR killer

It's TheJester, I miss you!!

Add me to aim or msn

AIM - TFC81

MSN - Oblivitar@comcast.net

=REMUS=
26-11-06, 10:48
*waves*

I play mostly to help noobs now with my fully capped PPU, but if you want a hand then let me know.

[TgR]KILLER
26-11-06, 19:27
Come help me remus just made a new pistol / rec / hack pe.. just for the fun of it :p still keeping the LE in tho..

SnowCrash
26-11-06, 20:29
KILLER']And i don't get a welcome back ? :p

Nice that your back to cliffy ;)

en ja ;x alles goed.

Welcome back to you too of course. ;)

Brammers
26-11-06, 21:36
Hey, about time I said welcome back Killer. ;)

giga191
26-11-06, 22:00
wait... who is killer?

j/k :D

[TgR]KILLER
27-11-06, 01:20
Ty snowcrash :p

yea about time brammers ;) was you on jon earlyer in FA sect ?

and you know your worst nightmare giga :p

@ jini if you read this.. attacking my rev is bad when i got a gunner onboard ;(

james_finn
27-11-06, 03:08
WB [TgR]Killer!

/Delphi

jini
27-11-06, 07:49
KILLER']@ jini if you read this.. attacking my rev is bad when i got a gunner onboard ;(
It's not bad at all. The place was bad. Somehow (from lag?) I couldn't see your ppu driving. On the other hand, it's also bad trying to ress so blatantly Krinahk, when you have me roaming around :p Again, however it was the surroundings that saved you ;)

Okran
27-11-06, 17:41
KILLER']
@ Okran i have no clue who you are :P but yea killer is still a PE PE. and found out this afternoon i still can hit stuff in fights to.

It's narko from Pluto in NC1 :D

Tratos
27-11-06, 17:42
Welcome back, now go and make the rest of The gib Rippers play again ;)

Dribble Joy
27-11-06, 18:01
Bring back syntax!

numb
27-11-06, 18:27
cba to fill this forum and make another thread but im back aswell :)

alles goed gozer?

Welcome back mate, I've been playing a little lately aswell!

james_finn
27-11-06, 21:07
Welcome back, now go and make the rest of The gib Rippers play again ;)

After you fix your computer and come back too!

[TgR]KILLER
27-11-06, 21:35
It's not bad at all. The place was bad. Somehow (from lag?) I couldn't see your ppu driving. On the other hand, it's also bad trying to ress so blatantly Krinahk, when you have me roaming around :p Again, however it was the surroundings that saved you ;)

yea was with my revvy looking were you chaps were staying :p pity we had to logout after 10 fights got to late :p

krinahk ? i don't remember rezzing him ? was ppuing lore yesterday :p almost died once 22 hlt but got away ^^

and hi Delphi already saw you ingame :p you din't know i was back ? lol

tratos i can't even remember who was in [TgR] anymore :p so long time ago ;) remember alot but never seen any of em.

=REMUS=
26-12-06, 08:36
erk just saw your reply killer, if you need my help chuck me a pm.

Doc Holliday
26-12-06, 16:37
It's you. Oh god, another PE abuser. Now it's Rabbi, you, and I all doing low-tech's just this week.

Hrhrhr. Low tech pe is the win. sorry for killing you because i cant barrel anymore boss. Oh and erm im "trying" to come back on my main account and not just my tank at least for the next 2 months while i have a pc (travelling the world currently for those who dont know :O still got a bit of time for the cron though.)

Of all the peeps already mentioned in the thread though i think im gonna be the suckiest low tech pe of em all so if anyone has my tags ditch them they aint gonna be worth shit soon :lol: