PDA

View Full Version : [Terra] NXF - Vehicle Services

CMaster
24-11-06, 19:39
The NEXT Expeditionary Force (NXF) in addition to performing tasks at the request of the NEXT board is offering its services for hire to those who need vehicular assitance somehow.

Taxi Service: Pick any two map locations, get transported between them. 10,000 NC Per zone (This makes NC-TH 50k, NC-MB 120k). 20,000NC surcharge for pickup from a location without an ASG. Special rates for group transport (up to 6). Note: Your taxi will turn and run at the first sign of trouble. No delivery to active op-fights etc.

Hunting duties: Hire a driver or gunner, with vehicle at an hourly rate (note: you are expected to be teamed as well - you are paying for convenience and our runner's time here). 150k/hour in Rhino, 100k/hour in HH4x4. 250k/hour in DoY Bomber. Other vehicles negotiable.

Combat insertion: Like taxi services but a bit more - we'll do our best to battle our way to the delivery point and drop off your team there. Prices negotiable based on group size and resistance.

Combat Support: Need a bit of extra firepower? Need some air cover to take that damn bomber out of the sky? Need to soften up the enemy before moving in the ground forces? Need cover for your convoy? Then NXF can deliver. Prices negotiable based on force size and disposition (eg one Reveller will be relativley cheap, 3 rhinos, a Bomber and an Assault Glider will be very expensive).

Contact an NXF representative ingame or PM here to arrange services.
While we'll do our best to fulfill immediate requests, best to book in advance to guarantee service.
Tasks at the request of the NEXT Board will take priority over hired services, as will asset protection (read op-wars) sorry.
Combat services only availble to faction not enemy to next, excluding special circumstances (eg. we could be talked into helping TS vs BD or something).
NXF is currently in early stages - supply of services will improve as recruitment progresses.
NXF reserves the right to change prices and conditions of service at any time (espeically when 2.2 kicks in)
Any questions? Post away!

Dribble Joy
24-11-06, 19:46
Gerroff my lahnd!

Taxi Service: Pick any two map locations, get transported between them. 10,000 NC Per zone (This makes NC-TH 50k, NC-MB 120k). 20,000NC surcharge for pickup from a location without an ASG. Special rates for group transport (up to 6). Note: Your taxi will turn and run at the first sign of trouble. No delivery to active op-fights etc.

Make it 1k per zone per 10 levels, otherwsie you won't appeal to the n00bs, who frankly are those who need this service most.

RogerRamjet
24-11-06, 22:47
Cmaster is sexy.

blackpheonix
24-11-06, 23:12
Gerroff my lahnd!

Make it 1k per zone per 10 levels, otherwsie you won't appeal to the n00bs, who frankly are those who need this service most.

could always do a special discount for ppl under a certain lvl :)

Pantho
25-11-06, 01:30
i think 50k to TH is cheap

Zheo
26-11-06, 13:07
i think you should run to mb from nc, like i do with all my noobs :D

Forget My Name
27-11-06, 03:34
i think 50k to TH is cheap

You can run from neocron to TH in about 15ish minutes with an 0/2.

10k per zone is too much for the nooblars who are the ones who need the service.

Pantho
27-11-06, 07:28
You can run from neocron to TH in about 15ish minutes with an 0/2.

10k per zone is too much for the nooblars who are the ones who need the service.

For the time fuel and expens paid by the Driver. 50k is cheap

If you want to walk WALK, dont think you should be arguing that fact, if you can afford to pay for a chauferr, then we now where to go :0 -

silent000
27-11-06, 13:44
Some people in this game r very lazy cunts ( myself :angel: ) and i will use this oppotunity to finally get all my GRs so u best drive me places!

One point tho..... will u have to pay before or after? because i may b in the mood where my super speed can sprout into action.....will u hunt me down :(

CMaster
27-11-06, 14:04
As others have said - its about compensating people for their time - not about helping noobs out. Newbies should run to TH and MB - it builds character and gives them memories to reminisce about later.
Incidentally, we ARE recruiting as well.

Forget My Name
27-11-06, 16:52

If you want to walk WALK, dont think you should be arguing that fact, if you can afford to pay for a chauferr, then we now where to go :0 -

So you can argue the price is cheap but I can't argue the price is expensive?

Okay, whatever ego man.

If this clan could find someone STUPID enough to pay 50k for a ride from NC to TH than good for the clan!

CMaster
04-12-06, 14:39
Just to note, Taxi costs reduced to 7.5k a zone, because it was rather expensive before.
Its still too expensive for newbies, but thats the way it goes.

SizZLeR
13-12-06, 10:23

Well i usually charge 10-20k for a drive from NC to MB, if the chr is total noob and carry like 2k i sometimes do free of charge if im in the mood for a drive. :)

120k for a ride to mb? hmmm i would never pay that much for that, and 50k to TH? well the only diff is the time spent on doin the travel there, cause one cant actualy say that its dangerous to run to TH from NC. :lol:

fjutte
18-12-06, 23:01
^^ hehe.. Anyways, if you need drivers contact Bigcohone (led) or Yvette ingame. They drive everything on land and have reveller/rhinos. Have to wait a few more days tho, thank you Click2pay *beeep** ass*censored**!!!!

imper1um
27-12-06, 22:08
Shit, if you're a new nub and can't afford this, I'll pay them to transport you to TH/MB. I like helping out nubs. (Real ones) :p