PDA

View Full Version : Coming back after 2 years of WoW

Otto
24-11-06, 18:50
So, I'm back to Neocron again!

I love Neocron right now, soo much better than WoW.
Really got sick of the whole attitude of the WoW thingy.

Don't know how long I will play Neocron, but right now it's absolutely perfect!

Only boring thing is that all my characters had lost almost all their belongings :-(
5-slotted weapons, First Loves, Judges, CS, Moonstriker. SA ship, SS ship, Hawking, armours, spells etc, etc.

You name it, I've lost it :-(

Only remaing items: 2 sta boosters, 1 psi booster, 71000 in cash

As I said, I love Neocron, but I really think hell would freeze to an icecube before Blizzard would let a character loose all items.

Cya ingame!

rob444
24-11-06, 19:51
Welcome back, I actually remember you from this forum as well, you used to have a weird avatar :P

Sorry to hear about your item losses, but see it on the bright side! It's always fun to find all those juicy techparts again weee!! :P

Dribble Joy
24-11-06, 20:02
A lot of the old rare imps are no longer rare, they are from various faction data bases. An SF will set you back 100-150k.

Lots of people around with tech parts, go out and earn some cash and you should have the basics pretty fast, and regaining stuff can be fun if it's not something truely treasured (like a kami chip grrr.... I'm not bitter... not at all....).

Flashlite
24-11-06, 20:45
Cool man WB. i took a break from WoW befor BC and reactived my account and lost mostly everything but my hotbar and imps. But found some old friends helping me out getting some stuff back one by one. NC2 seems more stable then NC1 but back then i had a shitty pc hehe.

Apocalypsox
24-11-06, 20:53
everyone lost things in the transfer not just you :) wb, but i hope you still got a gun to hunt warbots.

And blizzard IS hell to people around here.

Richard Slade
25-11-06, 06:05
Time for a new expansion I think

"Neocron 2: Refugees of blizzard"

Or would it be Neocron 3..... o_O

-=Jismo=-
25-11-06, 17:28
Time for a new expansion I think

"Neocron 2: Refugees of blizzard"

Or would it be Neocron 3..... o_O

neocron 2.1.1

Xian
25-11-06, 18:05
As I said, I love Neocron, but I really think hell would freeze to an icecube before Blizzard would let a character loose all items.

They do.

Welcome back, though! ;)

Otto
27-11-06, 01:53
Thx for welcoming me back.
I was a bit disappointed when I first noticed that all the stuff was gone, but I have made a new character and are having fun leveling it up with a friend, so it's ok anyways!

@rob444 -I had a medkit instead of a face on my loginscreen for 2 years, lol

cya!