PDA

View Full Version : [Terra] War

burning01
24-11-06, 17:36
Just a quick post to let the community know -=BlooD=- has declared War on cityadmin clan Death Row, this decision was made due to several reasons but mainly because they started allie killing. Yes they outnumber us! but thats not going to stop us! We are not the first people they have pissed off and we wont be the last!

So if you want to help in this battle then send a mail to Psico and we can discuss the situation further.

thanks

silent000
24-11-06, 18:30
Good Luck

I would help ya but im known for being in eXL and we are strictly against ally PKing.....but if they keep killing our members (which has happened more than 6 times in the past few days) we will have no choice.

But cmon DR would u like to be at war with the loveable Cream CrackARRR :cool:

tarasm
27-11-06, 09:07
Blood...Thats what u deserve...Deathrow will pouce u into the ground....Dont mess witht them

NAPPER
27-11-06, 09:56
lol blood you have like 4 active members we have about 12 maybe more
you just want to side with sxr then fine but i hope you know that ff had a sxr droner helping them last night at 4 ops so if you are to team with sxr then you would have to team with ff and r2k lol blood get over it its a game lol

and by the way how do you kill somthing that has no life ???

NAPPER
DeathRow FTW!!!!!

solling
27-11-06, 13:16
there is a reason all those city people is pissed and starting war with dr tho :p

cant be cuz they are such lovable guys

NAPPER
27-11-06, 13:35
there is a reason all those city people is pissed and starting war with dr tho :p

cant be cuz they are such lovable guys

dude every fucker loves us tbh !!!! :cool:

silent000
27-11-06, 13:39
But seriously if i hear or see any of DR atking eXL members im pulling out the ownage stick and poking you all in the eye........and it will hurt

GOD OF HELL
27-11-06, 13:42
dude every fucker loves us tbh !!!! :cool:

Lol, I think DR is what several people in NC want, just most can't handle. In my book, the only allies is the clan your in, not even the faction, just the clan. I mean, you can be cool with the faction but....

...let's bring in the theme of the game. This is a Post-Apoc world, and having 2 factions that side against each other would be terrible. Thats why factions need to be seperated, and clans need to realize that you arn't fighting DR the allied faction, your fighting DR the other clan that is surviving, now Peace, and don't get all emo on me kids.

pabz
27-11-06, 13:44
Hahahah more to kill for me

solling
27-11-06, 13:55
u dont kill pabz u got an EARP

and well i understand blood fully and would have done the same

erm wait we alrdy are fighting DR :p

pabz
27-11-06, 14:03
u dont kill pabz u got an EARP

and well i understand blood fully and would have done the same

erm wait we alrdy are fighting DR :p
i just db fast and use my pistol shocker muhahahh

Dogface
27-11-06, 14:26
Wyatt is a superb weapon Lore :wtf:

Sultan
27-11-06, 16:44
lol... ye all DR can put theyr fingers in theyr ass! :lol:

Faid
27-11-06, 17:45
you just want to side with sxr then fine but i hope you know that ff had a sxr droner helping them last night at 4 ops so if you are to team with sxr then you would have to team with ff and r2k lol blood get over it its a game lol

and by the way how do you kill somthing that has no life ???

NAPPER
DeathRow FTW!!!!!
I have to say lol to you Napper, If you're referring to the OP war at Jeriko yesterday I was the droner and I was killing everyone on both sides. Everyone fighting at that op fight was an enemy to me and my clan. I have to admit though DR and AD were a bit easier to kill as they tend to stand around grouped outside the OP, my point being stop crying about SXR killing your clan when youve made it perfectly clear that you want to fight us. I dont come across an enemy and say "oh wait, I cant attack them because they're already fighting someone else" I was actually focussing on killing FF, I found and killed their droner twice, then a DR tank ganked me. So if anything you were the ones helping FF yesterday :angel:

I would have brought a different char like my tank or pe to fight FF but I know DR would have ganked me.

NAPPER
27-11-06, 18:44
well i didnt know you was killing ff as well so my bad but i am fucking soooooooooo fucking glad i was the one to kill you hiding in the tree lol

NAPPER
DeathRow for zee win !!!!

Faid
28-11-06, 02:49
lol I knew I was too close to the OP :p It was a lot of fun though, I just wish we could have participated without your clan attackin us.

Pantho
28-11-06, 03:10
lol... ye all DR can put theyr fingers in theyr ass! :lol:

Not only is this post, one proving that DR are a clan that are just assholes, but also, DR's Biggest Ally, and FAN! 2 weeks ago was Sultan/After dark.

Just look up Sultans old posts for proof -

Wow.... Well done sultan

Apocalypsox
28-11-06, 03:47
Good to know. Ill help blood any chance i get. Just remember to duck when you hear sniper fire. ;)

Dribble Joy
28-11-06, 03:59
Hmm... I suppose all this might provide some usefull contracts for Reavers....

burning01
28-11-06, 08:08

...and?...your point would be what exactly???

oh and tell ur almighty leader to accept the war on the citycom i did mail him about it!...but he never excepted it :(

solling
28-11-06, 09:06
oh and tell ur almighty leader to accept the war on the citycom i did mail him about it!...but he never excepted it

hes banned.... ohh no wait that wasent the one *cough* :p

NAPPER
28-11-06, 14:22
...and?...your point would be what exactly???

oh and tell ur almighty leader to accept the war on the citycom i did mail him about it!...but he never excepted it :(

this is at lore as well if you look on the city com that you have mailed conmann it is a she not a he ok.

conmann is rank 15 so fuck off lore with hes been banned if you want proof
look at the city com

NAPPER
IF BLOOD WAS TO FIGHT US YOU WOULD LOSE VERY BADY TBH THATS MY POINT

solling
28-11-06, 14:27
DR banned ? nooooooooo tbh its smart move of buju to have a dif leader whos not getting banned since he was the elader of the last 2 Deathrows and got banned on those accounts :p

Pantho
28-11-06, 14:32
Yea.. only took him. wait 16 bans is it now?

Napper, Death row can Take 12 v 4 ... Just

Your right..

FUCK forgot how powerfull u guys are. 12 on 4...

Sorry to have offended you, ... please forgive me

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Sultan
28-11-06, 14:36
Not only is this post, one proving that DR are a clan that are just assholes, but also, DR's Biggest Ally, and FAN! 2 weeks ago was Sultan/After dark.

Just look up Sultans old posts for proof -

Wow.... Well done sultan

We all assholes or its just me who still dont get or understund?

ashley watts
28-11-06, 18:07
:p make love not war :p

npinchot
28-11-06, 19:22
blood maybe we'll have some good fights
build up ur forces & allies & come attack us, we look forward to it
and good luck... ur gonna need it

burning01
28-11-06, 21:56
IF BLOOD WAS TO FIGHT US YOU WOULD LOSE VERY BADY TBH THATS MY POINT
lol

blood maybe we'll have some good fights
build up ur forces & allies & come attack us, we look forward to it
and good luck... ur gonna need it
lol last time we was fighting ur guys in P2 you all ran off!

npinchot
29-11-06, 00:23
lol last time we was fighting ur guys in P2 you all ran off!
well i said look forward to some good fight w/ u but u come back with some lame bullshit about p2... maybe they didnt wanna lose sl cause u lose a lot in p2 but i really dont know or care i wasnt there
anyway if ur so uber why dont u come attack one of our ops when we got ppl on so u can get ur asses handed to u :)

Jodo
29-11-06, 02:52
anyway if ur so uber why dont u come attack one of our ops when we got ppl on so u can get ur asses handed to u :)

Whilest that could be considered brave and daring, considering the difference in clan numbers, wouldn't that just be tactically stupid? Just an observsation. :rolleyes:

NAPPER
29-11-06, 03:03
Whilest that could be considered brave and daring, considering the difference in clan numbers, wouldn't that just be tactically stupid? Just an observsation. :rolleyes:

not if they get all they new best friends that dont like DR then we would be out numbered i think lol

then it will be a good fight :D

NAPPER

burning01
29-11-06, 05:09
well i said look forward to some good fight w/ u but u come back with some lame bullshit about p2... maybe they didnt wanna lose sl cause u lose a lot in p2 but i really dont know or care i wasnt there

Im comming out with this 'lame bullshit' coz everytime we fight u guys u have a ppu up ur asses! para FTL! A good fight would be one were we fought you guys without u having ppu's straped to ur buttocks!.....which i have yet to see!

and dont worry you will see us at ur op's soon enougth ;)

NAPPER
29-11-06, 06:14
Im comming out with this 'lame bullshit' coz everytime we fight u guys u have a ppu up ur asses! para FTL! A good fight would be one were we fought you guys without u having ppu's straped to ur buttocks!.....which i have yet to see!

and dont worry you will see us at ur op's soon enougth ;)

yeah but I hate being paraed as much as the next guy but if I am fighting I will use it like any other ppu would the only place where I have stopped to use it is mb zone line but yeah if the option is there I will para to help my fighters or clan mates to win the fight like if I was fighting a tank and they had a ppu I would get dbed and paraed that’s y I use drugs to get rid of it

My point if you have ppus you will use para that’s what ppus do so ether get use to it or get lots of drugs and dont tell me some bullshit about how our ppus don’t use para cos I know for a fact if the ppu has a chance the ppu will cast para

NAPPER

pabz
29-11-06, 10:39
deal with it

solling
29-11-06, 12:26
yup thats the new policy deal with it barrel city here we come Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... :p

Pantho
29-11-06, 12:57
Barell , weeeeeeeeeeeeee :p

Yes... Death Row.... Are kinda known for para!

I have a Para DB, And get HAB'd By the time i zone up

burning01
29-11-06, 14:05
I understand what u guys are saying ppu's are there so why not use em?

the point I was making is it would be good if we could fight you without you having to use ppu's...

but hey no matter

GOD OF HELL
29-11-06, 14:50
I think ppu's should be nerfed big time. I believe that pve mobs should be weakened to balance out the powers of the ppu profession and OP wars should be more of skill > who gets the healing.

Maybe it's me, I just noticed with pvp and OP wars, whoever has more ppu's win typically, as long as they arn't outnumbered 2 to 1. And even then, they could put up a good fight if the ppu to fighter ratio is close.

pabz
29-11-06, 17:01
yup thats the new policy deal with it barrel city here we come Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... :p
Why do you contradict everything I say. And FF have never barrelled in the past have they?

Also, Paras been around a long time. Like I said deal with it. Use anti para drugs ffs. Stop complaining. Its only a added challenge. I dont care if DR para or any other clan does. I tend not too on my ppu however. People cry about the same things day in day out. Its not the para that makes u lose its you.
(in some circumstances:P)

burning01
30-11-06, 10:16
Also, Paras been around a long time. Like I said deal with it. Use anti para drugs ffs. Stop complaining. Its only a added challenge. I dont care if DR para or any other clan does. I tend not too on my ppu however. People cry about the same things day in day out. Its not the para that makes u lose its you.
(in some circumstances:P)

Pabz... Im not complaining im just saying it would be nice to have a fight with DR without a ppu with them...but ppu's do exist so if they use em there nothing i can do...you shouldnt need a ppu to fight especially if you are a PE!..thats all i was saying.

ridec
30-11-06, 13:03
Death Row please stop ruining the game, either you have no life or your incredible bored. .. show up with 2 ppu's at MB ?? wtf O_o ... Just get a grip mann your bases belongs to me anywayzzzzzzzz

pabz
30-11-06, 14:35
Pabz... Im not complaining im just saying it would be nice to have a fight with DR without a ppu with them...but ppu's do exist so if they use em there nothing i can do...you shouldnt need a ppu to fight especially if you are a PE!..thats all i was saying.
Yes that is true. But people will always have ppus if they have them

VegaH
30-11-06, 17:20
Only one thing to remember guys,

Parashock for the win! Its always funny to see people whining and crying about parashock....it makes me use it even more to see them get pissed about it.

So plz enemies, get ready to use many anti para drugs and get ready to relog because of anti para drugs drugflash.

Have a nice day runners, by the way, ill challenge anyone in a 2 vs 2 duel with a ppu if you think ppuing good is that easy.

CyA ;)

pabz
30-11-06, 17:33
I have already done 2v2 with u vega :angel:

RogerRamjet
30-11-06, 18:02
If I could be arsed, i'd PPU for smurf in a 2v2.

Kierz
30-11-06, 19:02
would be fun to have a ppu+fighter tournement

WTB HOGITH =]
<3

Garfield
30-11-06, 19:41
Only one thing to remember guys,

Parashock for the win! Its always funny to see people whining and crying about parashock....it makes me use it even more to see them get pissed about it.

MEOW IAM HUNGRY! jake come feed me ffs

GOD OF HELL
30-11-06, 21:39
would be fun to have a ppu+fighter tournement

WTB HOGITH =]
<3

Lol, no one really knew who he was. I remember when Hogith and Illmatic were together they ALWAYS dominated. The sad part was when Illmatic was alone he complete sucked, even vs. spies he had problems.

Hogith made every class better in OP wars, he could keep 3 guys, yes 3, in an OP war alive and buffed. You tell me what kind of person could keep even 2 alive and buffed I would call them a god of pvp today, 3, now your just playing. And by 3 I mean while having an active fight, not outnumbering the opponent or getting them off guard but, in a fair fight, I saw him at work. I sometimes ppu'd beside him in OP wars, and we could usually keep 4 maybe 5 alive, and if we had a 3rd ppu 5 or 6.

Sorry Hogith, I was POP, if you remember me from back then. I thought you were probably the best NC ppu ever, you were definately in the NC PPU Hall of Fame.

NAPPER
30-11-06, 23:59
Hogith made every class better in OP wars, he could keep 3 guys, yes 3, in an OP war alive and buffed. You tell me what kind of person could keep even 2 alive and buffed I would call them a god of pvp today, 3, now your just playing. And by 3 I mean while having an active fight, not outnumbering the opponent or getting them off guard but, in a fair fight, I saw him at work. I sometimes ppu'd beside him in OP wars, and we could usually keep 4 maybe 5 alive, and if we had a 3rd ppu 5 or 6.

Sorry Hogith, I was POP, if you remember me from back then. I thought you were probably the best NC ppu ever, you were definately in the NC PPU Hall of Fame.

i have one SMURF is like god on any char he plays tbh

burning01
01-12-06, 05:26
Yes that is true. But people will always have ppus if they have them

Well that may be the case for the majority...but I dont use ppu's myself... and my clan will probably only have them at op's and evern then probably only take 1 or 2 at the most

NAPPER
01-12-06, 08:21
Well that may be the case for the majority...but I dont use ppu's myself... and my clan will probably only have them at op's and evern then probably only take 1 or 2 at the most

well in that case if you come to a op and you try to take it with only 1 or 2 ppus and the rest fighters you will lose the fight not only to DR but if you fight ff/r2k or whoever at the min op wars are pure monk teams with 2 to 3 tanks maybe a xbow spy or pe now and again

solling
01-12-06, 10:43
having half half is kinda ******** tho or even 2 ppus for one apu *cough*

ppus are way to dominant atm need to have, and hopefully will after 2.2, say 1 ppu per 5 doods or so not half half as it is atm

Bredahl
01-12-06, 11:02
yeah but I hate being paraed as much as the next guy but if I am fighting I will use it like any other ppu would the only place where I have stopped to use it is mb zone line but yeah if the option is there I will para to help my fighters or clan mates to win the fight like if I was fighting a tank and they had a ppu I would get dbed and paraed that’s y I use drugs to get rid of it

My point if you have ppus you will use para that’s what ppus do so ether get use to it or get lots of drugs and dont tell me some bullshit about how our ppus don’t use para cos I know for a fact if the ppu has a chance the ppu will cast para

NAPPER

LIES!!!!! My PPU has and will NEVER use para!!! para is for suckers that cant aim tbh

EDIT:
Oh and The Gambino family is also at war with DR, 3man clan ftw! well eventhough its inactive atm.. Downloading the client again right now..

pabz
01-12-06, 12:40
A parashock halo is kewl too