PDA

View Full Version : [MOVIE] OP-Fights for the WORLD!!!

nabbl
24-11-06, 12:08
I already posted this video in the german community talk forum.

now its ure turn to watch and enjoy my new nabblmovie #5 called the AHS Neocron OP-Fight Movie.

Have Fun watching it:

klick me 4 teh vid (http://upload.atf-hq.de/AHS_OPfight_Movie_Xvid.rar)

-=Jismo=-
24-11-06, 12:10
hehe i will start downloading now

silent000
24-11-06, 13:16
I will start the download when i go out to town :angel:

CMaster
24-11-06, 13:38
Not bad. Parts are a touch cheesy, but theres some effort gone into making it more than just clips cut totgether. Its also the first Nabbl video I've watched that compressed the action enough to avoid me getting bored.
Lots of fighting, generally nothing seeming silly unbalanced. Lots of different locations so that didn't get dull.
Apparently there is a severe shortage of monk PA on Mars...
Also, its OK to show yourself dieing, you know - at the end of chapter 1, you were clearly going down, and there was a nice "life flashes before your eyes" bit - that could have been rounded off with the character dropping to the floor I felt.
And the music works. Not perhaps my favourite, but it fits and is fitted to fine by the video.

Anyway yeah, I enjoyed it. Perhaps lay of the "shelter detected" stuff though.

nabbl
24-11-06, 13:51
thx cmaster...

but i didnt die at the end of chapter 1... got babyheal but the apu has nice fire resist :)

ehm.. and apus with pa are nibz. in op fights on mars, wearing pa is like pointing a big crosshair on ure ass ^^

nabbl
24-11-06, 20:43
push the button ...

ehm did anybody except cmaster watch the video?

giga191
24-11-06, 22:47
I did and thought it was good.

Dogface
24-11-06, 23:24
Downloading now. Looking foward to it :)

unreal
25-11-06, 05:37
Pretty nice video, except for the spaz character switching at the beginning. All I can really say is ehm, modified reticle? :(

jini
25-11-06, 10:06
ehm.. and apus with pa are nibz. in op fights on mars, wearing pa is like pointing a big crosshair on ure ass ^^
Just d/ld it. Was reluctant to do it bcz of the size of the thing.
Nice video, a bit of heavy editing at the beginning.
Overall comments: nice fights and nice music (not exactly my taste, but nice) too many men in robes though, well not exactly in robes cause PAs have gone as you witness on Mars, but still too many monks.
I wonder how that Tank killed so many in the last chapter and escaped it.
Also, well, runnning in Plaza1 with the CS out is.... a bit provocative :D

nabbl
25-11-06, 13:45
well there was a time as plaza 1 was a nonsafezone :)...and its a CS with LP :P

thx for the comments

Faid
25-11-06, 19:37
NIce vid, and very nice editing :)

Is plaza 1 a safe zone on Neptune?

Dogface
26-11-06, 00:19
There are no safezones on Neptune. Hunting droners in P1 was always fun :D

Skirmishes in TH.. I miss those days :(

[edit]

I thought the video was great, watched it a few times now. Loved seeing the perspective of a sniper, was a real change from the monks.

CMaster
26-11-06, 01:46
I thought the video was great, watched it a few times now. Loved seeing the perspective of a sniper, was a real change from the monks.

Yeah, made me want to go make a sniper video. Shame I haven't had a rifle spy in a lonnnng while.

unreal
26-11-06, 01:55
heh, I've thought about making unreal more than just a tradeskiller lately, and I've not used rifles for about 2 years except on Grolsch's newbie Spy, so I already thought about just getting WoC then LOMing to rifles ready for balancing. That video made me want to LOM to rifles even sooner. :rolleyes:

The only thing I'm going to do before then is build a big batch of newbie Shelters, buffs, etc, and continue with the grind of researching each respective drug quite a bit. Constructing them later on won't be a problem; 45 unbuffed CST skill from just implants and CST glove, plus 25 or 50 CST from a factory, should be plenty enough skill to build them instantly.

Kierz
26-11-06, 02:33
damn nice tbh =]

Dogface
26-11-06, 02:37
My rifle spy has just five dex and SIX! int ( :p ) until he's fully capped.. It's just so boring though :(

jini
26-11-06, 08:34
Constructing them later on won't be a problem; 45 unbuffed CST skill from just implants and CST glove, plus 25 or 50 CST from a factory, should be plenty enough skill to build them instantly.
Go for drugs, but build the shelters now. For buffs its not that important. For drugs the threshold is something around 80ish. Then you build intantly

unreal
26-11-06, 12:34
I know, I was talking about the drugs. :)

RusSki
26-11-06, 18:15
Good video, nicely edited and added too.

One question tho, the apu the video follows at the beggining. Every single anti shelter he/she casts is a silent one kinda like silent rez it would seem.
Does this happen to everyones anti shelter spells?
I havent used one of those spells in quite a long time, has something changed or is it a problem with that spell?

NAPPER
26-11-06, 19:21
sorry but i cant remeber this spell what is it ???
http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r22/OMYGOD69/newspell.jpg

shit it didnt work well it the bottom spell in the quick belt

its the frist spell on the frist monk in this film but i dont know what spell it is

RusSki
26-11-06, 19:32
its a black screen with WHATS THIS? written in red. Looks like a childs hand writing. :D

pabz
26-11-06, 19:47
I enjoyed that and welldone

nabbl
26-11-06, 19:53
Good video, nicely edited and added too.

One question tho, the apu the video follows at the beggining. Every single anti shelter he/she casts is a silent one kinda like silent rez it would seem.
Does this happen to everyones anti shelter spells?
I havent used one of those spells in quite a long time, has something changed or is it a problem with that spell?

thats cause the char im playing is a hybrid.. the antishelter is on 16 frequency.. everytime i move while im casting its a silent anti.

thats not my fault. the game sucks :P
and napper i really dont know what you mean ^^

Cadgar
26-11-06, 19:59
its the frist spell on the frist monk in this film but i dont know what spell it is

quickbelt slot 1: holy lightning
slot 2: holy antishield
and a damage boost at the bottom of the quickbelt

how can someone be in an active clan without seeing an antishield ....

Dogface
26-11-06, 20:00
Napper, the thing you are refering to in your picture is what's known as a 'sperm cell'. :p

Hope at least one person gets that O_o