PDA

View Full Version : Ah!!!!!no!!!!!!!!!why!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell-demon
21-11-06, 22:30
OH MY GOD!

FUCK!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OH SHIT!

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

It was.....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

OKAY

okay

fuck

So...it all began several weeks ago.

Will and Agnes were two friends of mine who met each other and fell in love. I was happy for them and they visited my humble abode and kept me company. Actually for most of the time they made out and alienated me, and yes, they sometimes had sex while I was present in the room. Hey, I'm a liberal guy so I'm not easily shocked.

Recently their relationship went downhill and they broke up. Agnes was crushed and Will messed her around. Poor girl was left emotionally screwed, confused and now self harms. I invited her over today to chat and make her feel good.

I made her feel too good.

We talked and I was my usual cocky funny self. She got closer to me. I noticed her advances. I took advantage of them. Soon I was swallowing her face and vice versa. This felt wrong. I'd seen her naked. It was gross. I thought of the moles on her back, her blotchy breasts and her horrific vagina!

OH GOD WHAT WAS I DOING!

This woman I found totally unattractive. Damn hormones. I felt pity for her. This was sympathy. I didn't want to sleep with her. We stopped kissing.

"Sorry hun but this bird flies solo"

Smooth.

I took her to the bus stop and she held on to me because she was cold. I wanted to run. Her bus came and I ran home. Screaming.

I felt guilty. Dirty.

As soon as I got back I swilled my mouth out with half a bottle of mouthwash.

I feel better confessing this horrid moment.

I'm going to have a shower.

A long long shower.

I am a man whore.... o_O

Forget My Name
21-11-06, 22:42
This thread needs to be deleted. Watching Kramer's Racist rant holds more positive mental thoughts than this thread does.

Hell-demon
21-11-06, 22:50
I'm thankful i didn't have sex with her.

She is one messed up girl.

Still I like womanising.

I'm twisted like that i know. :D

Nidhogg
21-11-06, 23:07
This thread needs to be deleted. Watching Kramer's Racist rant holds more positive mental thoughts than this thread does.
I tend to agree. This is a bit too left field. Closed.

N