PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone actually READ this stuff?

CMaster
20-11-06, 18:47
Players choosing the Twilight Guardian as the faction for their charachter will start out in an apartment in the Bunker of the CityMercs.

Wait, what?
Was that ever true? Are the spelling mistakes inentional? Etc...
Hell, this is almost as wildly innacurate as the NC2 manual...

Erm, dunno why I made this thread. Random pedantry I guess.

Cadgar
20-11-06, 18:50
when you do the tg epic you have to kill the citymercs and every npc tells you that they suck. but when you now press f6 you start wondering why they are neutral.

this whole storyline thing is just fucked up. so this one mistake isnt a big one

Infinite
20-11-06, 19:14
Faction alliances have been fucked ever since NC2 :)
Have you only just noticed?

Why anyone would play CM by choice unless they intend to keep there LE in for an eternity is beyond me.

Nidhogg
20-11-06, 19:23
I've passed the comment on. Our intention is to make those support pages as accurate as possible so, please, rather than just posting some "random pedantry", just drop us a line and we'll get it updated. Thanks.

N

Pantho
20-11-06, 20:56
Faction alliances have been fucked ever since NC2 :)
Have you only just noticed?

Why anyone would play CM by choice unless they intend to keep there LE in for an eternity is beyond me.

Yes but to my knowledge they had The TG Canyon to start in -

All through NC1 retail

.. @Nid, where's the fun in that

BaDDaSS
21-11-06, 05:54
The idea was that the CMs only enemy would be TG.

This of course changed.

BD and DRE are now CMs only enemies. One faction from both PRO and ANTI.

Kinda dumb imo though, CMs shouldn't have any Allies or Enemies, should all be neutral.

Brammers
21-11-06, 13:01
The idea was that the CMs only enemy would be TG.

This of course changed.

BD and DRE are now CMs only enemies. One faction from both PRO and ANTI.

Kinda dumb imo though, CMs shouldn't have any Allies or Enemies, should all be neutral.

That caused a problem when CM was neutral to the whole world, they couldn't gain soulight or FS from PvP, they could only loose it.

SnowCrash
21-11-06, 14:13
I do not see any errors there! :angel: :rolleyes:

Thanks for the info ;)

SorkZmok
21-11-06, 16:15
I'd rather have KK fix all the broken epic conversations and shit ingame.

Some epics still tell you to kill players. Others send you to wrong places or tell you to kill NPCs that will make your SL drop dead.

o_O

rob444
21-11-06, 16:29
I think someone should send loads of coffee to Reakktor again, if I remember it right, someone did before.