PDA

View Full Version : [Terra] DeathRow (city admin)

NAPPER
20-11-06, 03:16
DeathRow is OP waring clan we will have at least 2 op wars a night if not more
We will help you pay for the transfer across as long as you are willing to use
vertrilo when we do fight or go caving.

For more info dm in game anyone rank 13 and above or dm me on NAPPER or
dm CONMANN (our leader)
Or dm me on the forums here as well or just ask for me in game on ALLY CHAT or OOC

So if you would like to kick some FREEDOM FORCE R2K D.O.Y or SXR ass come join us
for the fight of your life to save the PRO clans

NAPPER

Apocalypsox
20-11-06, 03:57
save pro clans my ass... o_O

NAPPER
20-11-06, 04:00
save pro clans my ass... o_O

so much for my nice lil post :(

Pantho
20-11-06, 05:10
or SXR ass come join us
for the fight of your life to save the PRO clans

That was abit stupid wasnt it Napper?

i mean seriously, Protect pro, and kill SXR -

You nubbin -

SXR and Death row have had naps MANY times, and what broke them>? Admit it or ill quote EXL/SXR forums -

"We got bored, and hacked the ops..."

Apocalypsox
20-11-06, 05:30
Napper you know im just giving the new players the honest truth. DR sucks. Bunch of hardcore PVPers that will do anything to get a fight, even gank some levelers if thats all their is to do.

NAPPER
20-11-06, 06:04
omg I only said sxr cos we are at war with you what’s so bad about that ????

but I don’t care if we had loads of naps but yeah we do get bored very easy nothing new to do so what if we attack sxr its a game get over it like i give a shit if you quote something what’s that going to prove that we attack anyone that we feel like go a head quote it it might get more hardcore pvpers to join DR what’s wrong with that

but ok I am wrong about the fight for pro if we are at war with you but to any DR member we will fight for pro even if that means attacking another pro clan

SO COME JOIN DEATHROW IF YOU LIKE TO FIGHT ALOT WOOOOOOO TO DEATHROW

@ apoc why does DR suck if we are just a bunch of pvpers that will do anything for a fight its all about the thrill of a fight just running in to about 10 runners and hoping for the best

plus did you know i put PRO clan not PROS CLANS meaning DR not all the clans in neocron cos DR needs more members tbh !!!

NAPPER

Apocalypsox
20-11-06, 06:14
Ill sum my entire rant up in 7 words.

DR Is at war with the world.

Plain and simple. and Napper, if its just a game, why do you get so pissed about people telling new players the truth about your clan? :wtf: :eek: gasp at the thought of DR covering its tracks.

NAPPER
20-11-06, 06:24
Ill sum my entire rant up in 7 words.

DR Is at war with the world.

Plain and simple. and Napper, if its just a game, why do you get so pissed about people telling new players the truth about your clan? :wtf: :eek: gasp at the thought of DR covering its tracks.

you didnt anwser my question why does DR sux cos we kill alot we must really sux then :eek:

DR is at war with the world thats not true we dont attack AfterDark ;)

i started a post trying to get people to join DR and you have truned it in to a bitch fest i have helped as well but please just lay off i only what to get DR back on its feet like it use to be

Apocalypsox
20-11-06, 06:58
AD is just another limb of DR and you all know it. And DR sucks cause your all about 3 steps from being a bunch of greifers on occasion.

Pantho
20-11-06, 07:49
omg I only said sxr cos we are at war with you what’s so bad about that ????

but I don’t care if we had loads of naps but yeah we do get bored very easy nothing new to do so what if we attack sxr its a game get over it like i give a shit if you quote something what’s that going to prove that we attack anyone that we feel like go a head quote it it might get more hardcore pvpers to join DR what’s wrong with that

but ok I am wrong about the fight for pro if we are at war with you but to any DR member we will fight for pro even if that means attacking another pro clan

SO COME JOIN DEATHROW IF YOU LIKE TO FIGHT ALOT WOOOOOOO TO DEATHROW

@ apoc why does DR suck if we are just a bunch of pvpers that will do anything for a fight its all about the thrill of a fight just running in to about 10 runners and hoping for the best

plus did you know i put PRO clan not PROS CLANS meaning DR not all the clans in neocron cos DR needs more members tbh !!!

NAPPER

Jesus napper, ya can tell your a wensday fan -

Basically your i meant,

You can have ALLIANCES with a Pro clan..

As you said above-

BUT you will randomly attack them when you get bored.

And yes, AD is basically a limb of DR .

You both attack any clan when you get bored.-

Now stop the flaming, we are only stating the truth

NAPPER
20-11-06, 07:52
lol i flaming i am only trying to recruit members now if you havnt got anything good to say about DR PLEASE leave this thread alone thanks

NAPPER

Apocalypsox
20-11-06, 08:46
No, I wont leave this thread alone while your trying to rake in players for your own cause by faulsely advertising the terms of DR. you guys say you protect pro clans, but everyone that plays know you randomly attack people, and many times are seen camping the GR in PP1 or the zoneline to PP1/P3. They know that any clan that you have an alliance with short of AD, you will randomly attack when you get "Bored" of not being able to shoot a group of people. They pretty much know to avoid you as i said before, your all about 3 steps from being hardcore greifers. Hell, i prefer FF over you guys!

Pantho
20-11-06, 10:24
lol i flaming i am only trying to recruit members now if you havnt got anything good to say about DR PLEASE leave this thread alone thanks

NAPPER

Errrr... I dont like to let threads die -

I see nothing wrong with informing people of what i think about there clan -

I seem to remember alot of SkullCult Recruitment threads.....

L0KI
20-11-06, 13:30
I plan on coming back and making a Pro City clan

Could be fun ;)

SorkZmok
20-11-06, 15:31

Could be fun ;)
:lol:
You plan on coming back all the time. Then you're ingame like twice and disapear again. You really gotta come back for real this time or i'll slap you. :)

L0KI
20-11-06, 15:34
click2pay shafted me last time. I played for 2 weeks and then they cut me off...

Now this time, I cant even pay...

Dribble Joy
20-11-06, 16:10
*munches popcorn, slurps tea*

Sultan
21-11-06, 08:31
lol... there is something what i dont get about this flaming gyus.. Did you even know that PvP is part of thise game and specially OP fights, so why the fuck nib sxr flame about DR and AD only attack them when they got bored, it might be because you own OP and they are our food to get joy on thise game so if there is something wrong you should loose ur all OP ans stop flaming...

And actually I can say After Dark are not killing anyone exept SXR inside PRO cpz they saad fuckers who need Anti help to defend they OPs...

solling
21-11-06, 09:46
i think dr sucks cuz ur leader got banned 4 times as far as i know :p

tells u soemthing about clan morale and how their so called PvP is

but ahh well its fun fighting dr so if ur pro and wanna figth go ad or dr its much the same ;)

giga191
21-11-06, 13:09
Don't knock it til you've tried being on vent with buju

Pantho
21-11-06, 13:49
Don't knock it til you've tried being on vent with buju

Been there, muted vent :)

Sultan
21-11-06, 14:34
but ahh well its fun fighting dr so if ur pro and wanna figth go ad or dr its much the same ;)

Really same?

solling
21-11-06, 14:39
meaning u do fight togheter a lot yes

Neally
21-11-06, 15:26
is FF active ? Loooong time I haven't touched Neocron ^_^

Doc Holliday
21-11-06, 16:51
no offence napper but ive heard plenty that would put me off and im not playing right now. its just from friends and from the forums. doesnt look too good in that respect. besides any clan in this game that has to recruit through a forum thread is pretty much fucked in my opinion. most of what makes them good is passed around in game.

RogerRamjet
21-11-06, 16:53

Could be fun ;)

I'll join, but only if you bring back GI Fukwit.

I really love threads like this. "I think DR sucks bla bla". Who friggin cares? Atleast they didn't fuck off to anti at the first sign of heavy resistance. Kudos to them for sticking it out.

@ Solling - The same could be said about you guys fighting with Res Dogs. Oh no, I forget, theyre not affiliated to you guys at all in anyway possible ever. People in glass houses...

NAPPER
21-11-06, 17:11
@ pantho said Been there, muted vent
you got banned as well from vent O_o

@ lore said the leader has been banned 4 times
conmann is our leader and she hasnt been banned at all 8|
of couse you are going to say DR sucks cos we fight SXR and you fight
with them plus hes only been banned for bugging a rezz dont tell me you
you havnt done it befor i have watched a ff ppus do it alot and yes thats
after the gms told us not to

@ doc said for a clan that is recruiting on the forums and not in game are
fucked we are recruiting in game as well but i am not all ways on when
every body else is on :D

BUT FUCK IT CLOSE THE THREAD IT CANT GET ANY WORST THEN IT IS

Pantho
21-11-06, 17:25
@ pantho said Been there, muted vent
you got banned as well from vent O_o

@ lore said the leader has been banned 4 times
conmann is our leader and she hasnt been banned at all 8|
of couse you are going to say DR sucks cos we fight SXR and you fight
with them plus hes only been banned for bugging a rezz dont tell me you
you havnt done it befor i have watched a ff ppus do it alot and yes thats
after the gms told us not to

@ doc said for a clan that is recruiting on the forums and not in game are
fucked we are recruiting in game as well but i am not all ways on when
every body else is on :D

BUT FUCK IT CLOSE THE THREAD IT CANT GET ANY WORST THEN IT IS

I got invited on Ventrillo a long time ago by Buju, Banned soon as i enter. BUT!

Dynamic IP mofo, means i can connect anytime i want, but i dont connect because if i was banned. i Wouldnt connect -

@ Leader shit

Check citycom for how many old DR they is ? :) - Banned for alot more than that in the past.

They just moved him the leader incase he got banned again -

@Everything else.

FF Do not Fight with SXR!

Its a fecking game... IF and i mean IF!!! a SXR had a freind in FF... Thats fine... i mean FFS Its a game. But, i have NEVER seen SXR fight WITH DR ! ok..

Now ive seen and ill post screenshots of Black Dragons fighting with Death Row. :) - And a Clanned Black dragon.

Yes, ive seen a anti fight with SXR. But not a FF. And ive seen a Anti fight with Death Row.

Faid
21-11-06, 17:56
Now Im compelled to reply to this post, Sultan and Buju think that SXR have an alliance with FF simply because we do not fight each other too often. We do not ninja hack each others ops or zerg each other - the reason for this is we're not retarded asshats who only want to fight all the time then hide behind some BS roleplay afterwards. We are primarily on in different timezones. The fact that DR has a reputation for cheating and more recently than not have been banned for it speaks a lot for the integrity of the clan.

@ Sultan, no offense m8 but trying to understand what the fuck you're saying or even just speaking to you in general is a huge fucking headache. You dont know anything about SXR and you never will. I think you just cant understand or you are incapable. Anyhow I dont find it the least bit surprising that you think cheating is ok and that we shouldnt report people who cheat simply because you want more people to fight. But you wont understand any of what Im saying anyway :angel:

npinchot
21-11-06, 19:31
we are proud to fuckin kill anybody who wants to get in our way and we take great pleasure in killing sxr
u wanna pwn ppl join our clan. we are about pvp. we op war all the time. if this sounds good to u join death row we are uber. if u think of nc like a chat room then go join sxr. (sxr u r voicin ur opinions so dont cry about me voicin mine.)
pantho better luck next time in p3. both of u couldnt get me with like 10% SI & no sd & both of u managed to die from the guards. was fun tho :)

pabz
21-11-06, 21:31
I will pwn anyone that kills my teddy bear.

acquiesce
21-11-06, 21:31
@ Sultan, no offense m8 but trying to understand what the fuck you're saying or even just speaking to you in general is a huge fucking headache. You dont know anything about SXR and you never will. I think you just cant understand or you are incapable. Anyhow I dont find it the least bit surprising that you think cheating is ok and that we shouldnt report people who cheat simply because you want more people to fight. But you wont understand any of what Im saying anyway :angel:

Sultan is from Finland, so I guess thats why his English does not meet your standards :(

But hey I bet your Finnish is great smartass ?

If its op fights you want and as many as enemies and possible then DR would be a good clan to join. If its a chat room you want (mabs epitomises this) then SXR is the place to be and you wont be required to fight anyways just login and hack some ops when nobody is on.

solling
21-11-06, 22:26
conmann is our leader and she hasnt been banned at all

meant of course ur real Buju Bannedton leader

Pantho
22-11-06, 00:21
Sultan is from Finland, so I guess thats why his English does not meet your standards :(

But hey I bet your Finnish is great smartass ?

If its op fights you want and as many as enemies and possible then DR would be a good clan to join. If its a chat room you want (mabs epitomises this) then SXR is the place to be and you wont be required to fight anyways just login and hack some ops when nobody is on.

He was banned :D -

silent000
22-11-06, 01:17
Well im sort of Neutral to this thread as im in the clan eXL. Im friends with alot of DR i kinda hate alot of SxR but atm eXL are at a cease fire with them, which is fine by me. I see DR as a big bunch of wet wipes that have PPUs in their arses paraing all day, and al you people saying DR is the place to be for PvP then ur VERY wrong, DR is the place for be for random and stupid ganking of noobs/people who stand no chance in a 5v1 fight.

Now on to the rant about SxR. There are some real good guys that i get on with in there but only about 3....the rest r just complete assholes. The thing i dont like about SxR is that they do night hack (ninja) and when they get their OP hackd when they r at peak member point they will do nothing to defend their OPs, they will just take em bk wen everyone is in bed.

Oh and SxR dont give DR shit about 'killing ppl when their bored' cus countless times have SxR atkd my spy running through plaza with the excuse that the playerbase is too low to find any reds.....

Sorry for the rant and plz no flames....this is my opinion on both clans, but tbh i dont rele care what u think of this post ;)

Faid
22-11-06, 02:41
lol the people who think we dont ever fight or we just ninja hack all the time dont really know much about us, but that is to be expected. I dont know what else to say here, everyone has their own opinions on exactly how everyone else operates and no one is willing to see things differently. So whatever the fuck ever I guess.

Apocalypsox
22-11-06, 03:09
the communitys opinion is right, stop denying it and trying to bait noobs in. just accept that we are right.

Pantho
22-11-06, 03:13
Oh and SxR dont give DR shit about 'killing ppl when their bored' cus countless times have SxR atkd my spy running through plaza with the excuse that the playerbase is too low to find any reds.....

hmm, but your Spy is known for being Skullcult -

My Chars that are well known get there ass **********.. no matter what faction, no matter who -

Hell my Tank is phoenix but FF will ******** me :)

... Cream Cracker, has a bad rep. People will shoot him -

Prepare for the return of the SKULL!

if i could be assed to right a story line.

no way in hell id support bringing it back without a full Story line, and moving to Crahn... Altho.. it seems to have a FA touch

NAPPER
22-11-06, 06:32
the communitys opinion is right, stop denying it and trying to bait noobs in. just accept that we are right.

what the fuck is your prob theys nothing wrong with DR have you ever been in deathrow i dont think you have so dont start shit if you dont know both sides

plus theys like 20+ members of DR that dont even have forum accounts
and how can you say the the community most of the people that post on the forums dont even have active accounts go in game and ask on a friday or saturday night then see if the community is still rite i think you might be a bit shocked tbh !!!!

Apocalypsox
22-11-06, 07:31
Ive never been in death row because they seem to make a sport out of ganking leveling noobs and genrep camping areas with such sheer numbers, even if the guy you camp manages to run off youll have him dead within 30 seconds.

I Dont need to know both sides. I Have seen you guys "Work" ingame.

I Think you might be surprised if you asked what people thought about DR and honestly listened, instead of listening to the little voice in your head. Give it up napper.

And im not gonna log in on friday or saturday just to ask what people think of DR. I know what they will say. And i would much rather ask on a tuesday when the real NC players are on going about their buisness instead of all these people that have no idea what the NC politics are like because they only log in on weekends.

NAPPER
22-11-06, 07:41
like hell i am going to give it up i love DeathRow and the people in the clan if they was to make some other clan i would join that one as well

i will not stop trying to recruit people for DeathRow cos i want op wars to be as big as they where back in the day

dude and about people logging in on weekends DeathRow has 1 or more op wars a night some we lose some we win but either way DR is not just a weekend thing

Apocalypsox
22-11-06, 09:35
Nice to see youve calmed down. I can tell you love that clan, and im not saying its you or any of your freinds that have this bad behavoir. I have just seen 5+ DR tags camping genreps on many occasions so i was just saying. Maybe if you want the communitys respect you should get rid of the fools that ruin your reputation.

pabz
22-11-06, 10:43
Nice to see youve calmed down. I can tell you love that clan, and im not saying its you or any of your freinds that have this bad behavoir. I have just seen 5+ DR tags camping genreps on many occasions so i was just saying. Maybe if you want the communitys respect you should get rid of the fools that ruin your reputation.

You are dissing "pabz" reputation? I thought you loved me :angel:
I am to cool too gr camp!

npinchot
22-11-06, 19:17
we dont calm down we are always hyped up
we dont gr camp so stop talkin shit. maybe everybody has done it a few times in their life but u make it sound like thats all we sit & do all day. we dont. that isnt our thing.
ur a freakin forum warrior like every other post on this page is from u. in our recruitment thread. u should do less posting and more in game killing.
the moral of the story is.
if ur a noob do not apply. if ur a forum warrior do not apply. if u can use the word "tbh" more than 8 times in a sentence do not apply.

silent000
22-11-06, 19:32
we dont gr camp so stop talkin shit. maybe everybody has done it a few times in their life but u make it sound like thats all we sit & do all day. we dont. that isnt our thing.
ur a freakin forum warrior like every other post on this page is from u. in our recruitment thread. u should do less posting and more in game killing.
if ur a noob do not apply. if ur a forum warrior do not apply. if u can use the word "tbh" more than 8 times in a sentence do not apply.

Surely you must have about 10 members if thats ur recruitment policy :lol:

NAPPER
22-11-06, 20:12
@ lore

he hasnt been banned fully kk mailed him and said they have made a mistake and he got one of his accounts un banned

Apocalypsox
22-11-06, 21:22

Should be more like if you cant use a period do not apply. I Am a forum whore because i cant be arsed to use click2pay to get back ingame to kick you in the nuts and laugh at your corpse lieing on yhe floor. I reserve my right to be a forum warrior if i like. you meet me ingame in 2.2 and ill put you in your place ;) id be happy to.

solling
22-11-06, 22:14
he hasnt been banned fully kk mailed him and said they have made a mistake and he got one of his accounts un banned

ohh not fully well thats another matter then only been banned cuz he cheats on one account ooooook :rolleyes:

honestly tho how many accounts have he gotten banned by now ?

giga191
22-11-06, 23:40
No one cheats, it's just a myth

Kierz
23-11-06, 00:31
what the fuck is your prob theys nothing wrong with DR have you ever been in deathrow i dont think you have so dont start shit if you dont know both sides.. i have =]

DR aren't that different to most clans, there's some decent people and some not so decent.. the problem is the FF/DR thing, both clans want to fight no matter what, and generally don't mind fighting unfairly cause the other one is more than willing to do it back to them when they get the chance. The difference is DR treat every clan/player this way (because some do it back).

I was kicked from DR for not getting involved in a fight where we had nearly double the numbers and were also barrel spamming, so that can give you an idea on how much they care about winning... it depends if you would rather lose a hard fight or win an easy one i guess =]

Pantho
23-11-06, 00:50
.. i have =]

DR aren't that different to most clans, there's some decent people and some not so decent.. the problem is the FF/DR thing, both clans want to fight no matter what, and generally don't mind fighting unfairly cause the other one is more than willing to do it back to them when they get the chance. The difference is DR treat every clan/player this way (because some do it back).

I was kicked from DR for not getting involved in a fight where we had nearly double the numbers and were also barrel spamming, so that can give you an idea on how much they care about winning... it depends if you would rather lose a hard fight or win an easy one i guess =]

I play for the Challenge, not the zerg :) -

And Apoc is a 3rd party innocent, as alot of ppl on the forums, who are just spectators on both sides.

So, they are the only Honest opinions -

:)

RogerRamjet
23-11-06, 01:36
No one cheats, it's just a myth

Apart from me. TBH HAXX.

I think I should form a clan.

Call it "The Bummer Boys".

Me and Kid Kapow.

Kierz
23-11-06, 03:33
Apart from me. TBH HAXX.

I think I should form a clan.

Call it "The Bummer Boys".

Me and Kid Kapow.i think you two should play terra more

Doc Holliday
23-11-06, 06:46
I think someone should close this thread.

I also think the original deathrow was a shite load better than this one by the sounds of things. but who listens to me. someone tell the pinchot dude he aint helping deathrows case with recruitment either :)

NAPPER
23-11-06, 06:55
i have told the guys to close the thread 3 times lol

but what that guy says about DR its true we dont want carebears in DR if you can fight or like to fight but not very good we will give training to you COME JOIN DEATHROW you will learn to fight or die alot its up to you lol

Sultan
23-11-06, 08:34

Hey Faid I never wanna even know anything about ur SXR, I just know that ur fucking idiots who wanna hold OP whitout the fights, maybe you sometime fight but thats not ur primary point i think. Anyways to me OPs for the fight and if you live in US and were differend timezones but I still see people online to ur clan and ur not doing anything when ur OPs got attacked. Faid and is sad that u got someking peace whit ff lol

Afterall I dont say that exploiting is ok I ment just that let the KK get the expoiters and the palyers just focus on playing?

And anyways Faid its seems ur stupid american man and if you cant get what im saying maybe you first need to ignore me or you would go to www.learnfinnish.com and try to even say one word to finnish or blow ur head off if u cant understund bad english...

Pantho
23-11-06, 09:51
And anyways Faid its seems ur stupid american man and if you cant get what im saying maybe you first need to ignore me or you would go to www.learnfinnish.com and try to even say one word to finnish or blow ur head off if u cant understund bad english...

Faid tis english.... Origin..

We didnt want him, so sent him to ammuse americans

-EDIT-

KK Do not moderate Terra forums... much - Very lightly.....

These are the forums to mention ingame politics, wars, sales, hell even a KoS list :) -

Suregrip
23-11-06, 13:13
On request by the thread starter. -closed-