View Full Version : Serious interest in playing again

L0KI
18-11-06, 16:10
This is not one of my "Im gonna come back and then leave again a week later" type of threads.

Ive played a load of MMO's since Neocron... They just dont cut it. I want to come back, but dont have the time to start a new character.

Neocron is the best out there - bar none.

I just have a few questions to ask the community:

1. I still have Rabbi Fang on the Terra server. He is currently BD, but I would rather be based back in NC city... much prefer it there to DoY. Are there any decent clans, factions in Pro city atm?

2. Are the Ray Guns fixed yet? I miss the RoLH and RoG. :(

3. Is Pain Easer PE still viable? does it do enough damage to merit using it?

4. Does EVERYONE still run about in that annoying PA?

5. Are the skins still racist? in that I cant have my black character?

6. Monks... Is the game still dominated by teams with PPUs? How effective are hybrids now?

7. Any chance if i came back that a GM would change my faction for me without me having to sort out -99 in almost everything?

Thanks in advance.
Fang

Dribble Joy
18-11-06, 16:32
1. I still have Rabbi Fang on the Terra server. He is currently BD, but I would rather be based back in NC city... much prefer it there to DoY. Are there any decent clans, factions in Pro city atm?
Yes, a few big ones on both sides.

2. Are the Ray Guns fixed yet? I miss the RoLH and RoG. :(
Alas no. Hopefully the balancing thing should fix it.

3. Is Pain Easer PE still viable? does it do enough damage to merit using it?
Yes and no.
The problem with the NC2 skill changes is that is very easy to cap weapon now, meaning you get Judge and above players with 'low tech' defences and capped weapons.
Low techers can get by with DB, but of course the high tl players can use DB too....

4. Does EVERYONE still run about in that annoying PA?
Bit of a mix really. Since it's easy to cap weapons many people go without PA.
I poke 115, so to cap my judge, get decent psu and imp my SA, I need my PA (I use camo though, teh sex).

5. Are the skins still racist? in that I cant have my black character?
2.3 should be a character, npc and general gfx update. So you might get it back.

6. Monks... Is the game still dominated by teams with PPUs? How effective are hybrids now?
Not quite as much. There was a holy heal reduction (not a real nerf though). Blessed hybs are still the best solo, though blessed heal also isn't quite as effective.

7. Any chance if i came back that a GM would change my faction for me without me having to sort out -99 in almost everything?
Unlikely.

F.R.U
18-11-06, 17:13
Fang just come back like you know you wanna. I did and don't regret it one bit. :p

L0KI
18-11-06, 17:40
sexeh game to be honest. Id definately go low tech tho. Hey, i gotta TRY and be different somehow.

edit, oh, and thanks DJ ;)

L0KI
19-11-06, 13:50
well, i am currently downloading client....

WHAT AM I DOIN?!?!

Why the hell cant i stay away??

unreal
19-11-06, 14:35
Excellent. :)

Dogface
19-11-06, 15:48
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d148/Steve1821/burns2.gif

Excellent. :)
Sprung to mind :confused:

(Welcome back :p )

Pantho
19-11-06, 17:26
Bit of a mix really. Since it's easy to cap weapons many people go without PA.
I poke 115, so to cap my judge, get decent psu and imp my SA, I need my PA (I use camo though, teh sex).

Considering you can cap you judge with about 70-80 wep lore, and if you didnt wear PA, you'd wear Gaiya, i cant see your argument..

But anyways, all pvp spies wear PA -

Nearly all Monks, most tanks dont -

PE's Vary,

i like the Feel of aiming with PE PA.

My Aimbot doesnt work as well without it

Dribble Joy
19-11-06, 17:53
I have 36 base wep, 80 base imp, 93 base psu.

I have 174 pc, 78 agl, if I ditch my PA, I'm down to 162 pc. Even if I lomm some agl I'm going to have to loose psu to get some wep.

I have tried going the gaya way, but I have to loose more than 20 psu to get my wep up to cap the judge without loosing agl.

Regardless of whether I could do it, I don't want to :p. I like my PA.

edi:
Quick look in-game and I have 172 pc and 88 agl actually.

Zerion
19-11-06, 18:17
This is not one of my "Im gonna come back and then leave again a week later" type of threads.

Fang
Fang. I demand you come back. I just did (it's Keir)

Mr_Snow
19-11-06, 18:45
Weakness Fang.

L0KI
19-11-06, 18:49
@ Keiron - Zzzzoomg its teh Keiron!!! Terra server mate? And what faction?

@ Snow - Yea i know :( I hated WoW btw. really really didnt feel in the least bit immersed :(

@ PA lovers.... They look stupid (Except the classic tank look ofc). :p

Mr_Snow
19-11-06, 18:51
Havent played WoW in over 2 weeks really probably wont until the new expansion comes out, if even then.

L0KI
19-11-06, 18:54
Snow.

You and your bro should click this tbh:

http://ng.neocron.com/index.php?id=39

Then this...
https://ssl.neocron.com/launcher/auth.php?LANG=&IP=&PORT=&VERSION=&file=accountinfo.php

Mr_Snow
19-11-06, 18:57
Meh maybe after the re-balancing is finished cba being zerged by jawas on stilts tbh. Was only really checking the forum to see how the balancing was coming along.

L0KI
19-11-06, 18:58
Meh maybe after the re-balancing is finished cba being zerged by jawas on stilts tbh. Was only really checking the forum to see how the balancing was coming along.

zomg no

MattUK might be comin back n all! :D

Zerion
19-11-06, 19:16
@ Keiron - Zzzzoomg its teh Keiron!!! Terra server mate? And what faction?
DRE atm, I was gonna re-roll [TEL] and give the big ole middle finger to FF (and yah, Terra - although I'm a squishy atm, only /30)

L0KI
19-11-06, 19:23
DRE atm, I was gonna re-roll [TEL] and give the big ole middle finger to FF (and yah, Terra - although I'm a squishy atm, only /30)

DRE - what a stupid faction ;)

I plan on rerolling another char.
Ill keep Rabbi Fang of course

Tratos
19-11-06, 20:07
Ello Fang, Zerion ;)

If only i had a game capable PC i'd be playing alas my accounts are active simply paying KK, lol.