PDA

View Full Version : KK will there be relocation control?

General Crazy
18-11-06, 03:01
Is there any plans to have a config file to go along with the custom UI to control relocation of the Fields, Buttons, Draggable Part of window, and Changing Direction of Text and Status Bars Fills?

Dribble Joy
18-11-06, 04:28
If there's any posibility it could be used to the player's advantage; No.

General Crazy
18-11-06, 07:46
The thing that I hate most of about the Default UI is that the windows are so big and bulky, I want to all the windows in so they are small and have no empty space in them like it currently has in the UI I been working on removing all the unwanted parts of the window but it just leave big space between the titles and the help/close buttons, and small spacing between fields.

If I could move these things the windows would be 1/3 - 1/2 the size then are now. I like leaving all the windows left open but the current UI the windows sit over lapping, as with the orignal UI you could keep them open and not have them overlap.

Mr Kot
23-11-06, 20:41
I just want a HUGE 'take all' button :(

...and a HUGE money field and OK button on trade window.

Please?

Pretty please?
/me writes to KK_Santa

CMaster
23-11-06, 21:11
I just want a HUGE 'take all' button :(

...and a HUGE money field and OK button on trade window.

Please?

Pretty please?
/me writes to KK_Santa

Also nice and chunky vehicle entry and team selectors, rathern than spend-half-an-our-fiddling-to-click-the-right thing, kplzthx?

Heavyporker
27-11-06, 06:55
About that, don't think that's possible, because, again, that stuff would be hardcoded in. Only gfx adjustments possible, apparently. :(

StevenJ
27-11-06, 07:13
A huge money field, team/vehicle management fields would be very fine indeed. Just a little idea here whilst we're suggesting stuff: why not use commas in trading cash fields? It's so much easier to compare 10,000,000 to 1,000,000 to 100,000 at a glance than it is to compare 10000000 to 1000000 to 100000.

Ok, you should check carefully, agreed. I've never been scammed, but I know otherwise intelligent people ( :angel: ) who have been.

silent000
27-11-06, 13:36
Steven that Moveon i scammed yesterday isnt true! :angel:

SnowCrash
27-11-06, 13:49
Is there any plans to have a config file to go along with the custom UI to control relocation of the Fields, Buttons, Draggable Part of window, and Changing Direction of Text and Status Bars Fills?

This is hard coded and cannot be changed with a config file. And there are no plans to change that.

Heavyporker
27-11-06, 16:52
Snowcrash, I know a configuration utility is out of the question...

But, please, can you at least hardcode larger fields for the sections that many people mentioned and have trouble with: type-in fields for the money/team/direct message, vehicle seat selection, and 'take all/drop all' buttons?