PDA

View Full Version : Account

NAPPER
17-11-06, 13:41
one of my clan mates had 3 accounts banned 2 days ago so he mailed accounts to ask y but they havnt replyed yet just wondering if someone can speed it up or even mail the person to say y the accounts was banned in the frist place

but it is a bit shity when you get banned and you dont even have any idea y ??

thank you NAPPER

acquiesce
17-11-06, 13:55
Yeah someone ws saying to me other day they got 2 accounts banned but KK would not say why.

solling
17-11-06, 14:00
if its one of the doods on the video krinahk posted that got closed by nidhog well then u know why :)

kk should give a reason tho a mail or some such to tell u what excately u got banned for, tho since the bugged exploit became a bannable ofence i could think of why , but still should recive a mail.

had an FF banned a while back with no idea why he talked to KK and it seems it was a mistake think it was back when we had the OMG he hacked our accounts scream on pluto and they discovered it was rento webex logging on friends account and stealing. No need to say he got unbanned very fast

not excately sure why he got banned still but anyways it was a mistake so he got unbanned. u should if the dood really have no idea contact KK and have a chat could get him unbanned.

NAPPER
17-11-06, 14:12
if its one of the doods on the video krinahk posted that got closed by nidhog well then u know why :)

kk should give a reason tho a mail or some such to tell u what excately u got banned for, tho since the bugged exploit became a bannable ofence i could think of why , but still should recive a mail.

Where in krinahks vid did you see a bugged rezz?
the only thing i saw was the bugged anti buff

solling
17-11-06, 14:14
the one who got stoped by nid not the new one

this one nid said its illegal to post exploits in a video

giga191
17-11-06, 14:17
the only thing i saw was the bugged anti buff

HAX?!!

solling
17-11-06, 14:20
no it dident get stopped :P

exploit rezz is a bannable offence now tho THANK GOD :)

NAPPER
17-11-06, 14:21
well if the bugged rezz is a haxx y isnt the bugged anti buff or his rpos in his vid

solling
17-11-06, 14:27
there is a difference between antibuff and rezz no ? if u have played an apu u will know that this happens a lot actually and it last couple secs and u cant move far in that

rezz last for 30 secs or so in where pepole have time to stop u If u dont exploit rezz and can run all over the map.

ask kk why ;)

but anyways my idea is tell them to ask KK why cuz usualy they will answer

NAPPER
17-11-06, 14:34
they have mailed them on the day they got banned 2 days ago and 4 members of the clan have mail them as well but no one mailed back yet

plus holder once said the anti buff and the rezz if both bugged can be bannedable

solling
17-11-06, 14:41
ask on the forums PM a GM or mail them thats all can think off

Seraphin[69]
17-11-06, 14:59
they have mailed them on the day they got banned 2 days ago and 4 members of the clan have mail them as well but no one mailed back yet

plus holder once said the anti buff and the rezz if both bugged can be bannedable

You can clearly see on the vid that when I debuff I stop moving, even when it was once bugged (1 out of like 10 debuffs tho). The PE I was debuffing could have died if I had just "exploited" following him in the hills but I was standing still while the debuff occured.

Exploit rez is another thing as you can run all over the op. That's even more different as in the vid nid banne you could clearly see a ppu casting a normal rez, abording it, then recasting it with exploit rez 5-10 secs later and starting to run away clipping in the hackroom.

About the crossair I've been warned by nid aswell but I think it's more like copyrighted stuff than exploit, as a crossair is just a crossair and doesn't grant you more skills. Fact is I don't want to do pretence just removing the crossair when I fraps or edit the video in any way, neither to hide my nickname/ingame character to make it look like "omg look @ that video I found on the net !" saying it's not my stuff.

I'm just honest and willing to have a crossair that's fit well in the RPOS/game

jini
17-11-06, 15:02
well if the bugged rezz is a haxx y isnt the bugged anti buff or his rpos in his vid
To be honest here, Krinahk wasnt exploiting bug hab, and i dun give a shit if his reticle is "retouched" He is a monk, and if i was him, I would have completely erased that reticle.

On a sidenote, its about time KK issues or fortifies procedures for bans. Once banned you have to also know the reason and which term you violate, and not that you violate some "terms of service" ...

Pantho
17-11-06, 17:03
True...

but 2 people get banned, from i can see

one with 3 accs

one with 2 accs..

Shame rly it is... .. .boo hoo

jini
17-11-06, 17:27
I don't know, but it sounds strange.
If they have a real reason to ban, then do so in an official manner: present the case, some evidence and some reasoning is all that's needed. Mistakes for baning accounts are not permitted.

pabz
17-11-06, 18:54
Contractual obligations apply.

Pantho
17-11-06, 20:59
Contractual obligations apply.

Ive been banned by mistake, it happens... sometimes -

Just e-mail them, if you deserved it, then fine , if not then complain .

Altho, really not trying to be offensive.. but not like you clan doesnt have history? re-made 3 or 4 times because Rank 15 lost?

SorkZmok
17-11-06, 21:21
Ive been banned by mistake, it happens... sometimes -

Just e-mail them, if you deserved it, then fine , if not then complain .

Altho, really not trying to be offensive.. but not like you clan doesnt have history? re-made 3 or 4 times because Rank 15 lost?Actually i really doubt he was stupid enough to complain if he knew it was justified. :lol:

Sultan
17-11-06, 21:22
mom gyus... have you really started to send pictures and videos to KK that they bann people because of exploits or something which arent legal in Neocron..

Maybe we all might need to start think this again... As we all know thise game population is so low meaning that this game have players max 150 players in same time in server midnight CET so why the hell you wanna get people banned who still are keeping this game alive? I have heard about thise guys who have got banned are people ehi do same things as I do meaning OP fight, PvP and staff so now I know there is couple peeps who i can kill or get help to my ass so are this the way how this game gonna die that thise game players get banned because of stupidy exploits or something and other aplayers send it to KK and u know... this is so sad and stupid to report to KK of thise things... i even got many screenshot of exploiters but i have ever or never gonna send any pic to KK coz i know this game gonna loose everytime players coz its seems KK dont even gave warnings which stupid too...

Nidhogg
17-11-06, 21:30
Discussion of bans is not permitted on the forums.

N