PDA

View Full Version : Its Been Awhile

cloud_kicker
14-11-06, 15:37
Hey guys i just reactivated my accounts last night, but i have a few questions...

where do you get that new armor i see people have on?

are PPU/APU still over powered?

any new furniture they have put in?

I have been gone for about a year so if there is anything new please fill me in on.. thanks guys see you around.

OH and damnit i cant remember where my apt are anyway i can find out?

Cloud_Kicker

unreal
14-11-06, 15:42
It's Wisdom of Ceres Power Armour and you get it from the Ceres Temple. You'll need to fetch along 2.5million plus the respective Power Armour 3 you use on your character as well. Not forgetting the most important thing, the WoC level itself. ;)

I'll be on my newbie PE, Law, for most of the time I'm online if I'm not idling in TH on unrael (unreal spelt wrong) on Terra, feel free to add me on Xfire (learnu) though if you have any other questions. :)

Dribble Joy
14-11-06, 16:04
are PPU/APU still over powered? Yeah, though not quite as much with the holy heal 'nerf'.

OH and damnit i cant remember where my apt are anyway i can find out?
Use your navray, or just GR to it :p.

CMaster
14-11-06, 16:17
Use your navray, or just GR to it :p.

Or go citycom ->info ->runner ->my runner -> ownerships

cloud_kicker
14-11-06, 19:03
Or go citycom ->info ->runner ->my runner -> ownerships

Thanks That is what i wanted to know...It will show all my Aptartments i On on there? Now just remembering the pass lol

silent000
14-11-06, 20:30
Thanks That is what i wanted to know...It will show all my Aptartments i On on there? Now just remembering the pass lol

If u find the original key for the appt it will tell u the password

Hoder
14-11-06, 21:18
If u find the original key for the appt it will tell u the password
Unless you keep the key INSIDE the apartment in question :rolleyes:

*waits for the ticket*

james_finn
14-11-06, 21:29
*waits for the ticket*

hmm, didnt know the GMs had a sense of humour! LOL! ;)

/Delphi

Dogface
14-11-06, 21:52
I've always been told to never ever keep keys in my gogu. :D

With good reason too! Pretty sure that unfortunate incident happened to a friend of mine, had no apartments left :(

cloud_kicker
14-11-06, 22:07
[QUOTE=Hoder]Unless you keep the key INSIDE the apartment in question :rolleyes: QUOTE]

That would be Correct that is exacly where they are. /sigh ...... Owell guess ill be tying alot of dif. passes.

Frube
14-11-06, 22:21
If there was one thing i always did in NC, it was keep all my secondary apt keys in the apt i was given with my character. Common sense always wins :D

james_finn
14-11-06, 22:48
[QUOTE=Hoder]Unless you keep the key INSIDE the apartment in question :rolleyes: QUOTE]

That would be Correct that is exacly where they are. /sigh ...... Owell guess ill be tying alot of dif. passes.

I dont know if GMs can find out the passwords for you - but I know that the helpdesk can help you!

helpdesk@neocron.com

/Delphi

Hoder
14-11-06, 23:35
I dont know if GMs can find out the passwords for you -
Yes, they can.

The official support route for this problem is via ingame helprequest. A GM will contact you and advise you of the password by DM. For security reasons, the ingame citycom mail system will not be used to send apartment passwords, so if you are not online, expect to get the standard 'not online' mail. Stay online if you want the pass, even if you are afk for a while. You can always check your chatlog later for DIRECT> GM_ or DIRECT> KK_

I've always been told to never ever keep keys in my gogu.
Correct.

If there was one thing i always did in NC, it was keep all my secondary apt keys in the apt i was given with my character. Common sense always wins :D
Indeed, sir ;)

I have noticed that the situation of forgotten passwords and locked in keys is a problem of late, especially with the increase in players returning after a long absence. I'm currently working on an NPC to offer advice on this issue at the point of sale of apartments. Keep an eye out for this as and when it's done.

SorkZmok
14-11-06, 23:42
Seriously, wtf is up with all those old people coming back all at once?

Funny. :)

giga191
14-11-06, 23:46
Would suck if they all quit before 2.2. tho :lol:

Frube
14-11-06, 23:52
Well i just conned my mum out of an extra £10 for petrol for my car but went and payed for my NC account at the local co-op via PayPoint..but my account still isn't active and that was liek 10 minutes ago !!. But i'm just concerned who still plays NC and if re-activating for the long run is worth it.

Flub900
15-11-06, 01:32

haha i havent played since last january and i just sent in my money on sunday

hopefully i didnt waste my money and hopefully there are more than 30 ppl on 25 of which are afk

Davey Wavey
15-11-06, 01:37
WuWu frok :)

Flub900
15-11-06, 03:26
WuWu frok :)

wuwu...and who might you be?

someone from cartel im guessing?

LiL T
15-11-06, 06:25

Both my accounts are now active :lol:

I see fetish on terra is pretty much dead atm :'(

jini
15-11-06, 07:42
This is as safe as having your keys in gogu

Pantho
15-11-06, 10:46

Yea was gonna say...

The appartment where EVERYONE nows the access code to :) -

Bright spark...

CMaster
15-11-06, 14:50
Yea was gonna say...

Bright spark...

Gogos aren't secure as occasionally items end up in other peoples gogos, either being moved or being replicated.
Your primary apparetmentis only an issue if you go around giving account details to other people. Otherwise its absolutley safe in those cabs..

Flub900
15-11-06, 17:55

definitely not as safe

havent you ever gotten bugs where things are missing from your gogo and they never return? or your items change into a x255 stack of stam boosters

this is NC man, shit happens

your better off keeping your most valuable shit that you absolutely cannot afford to lose in your primary appt

Frube
15-11-06, 20:40
Yea was gonna say...

Bright spark...

And since when could anyone apart from the character who own's the apt open any cabinet, or even get inside the room :rolleyes:

Bright spark..