PDA

View Full Version : Do characters get deleted after 3 months?

Hell-demon
13-11-06, 16:32
OMG YOU ACTUALLY LOOKED AT THIS THREAD!

Anyway, quick question: Is it true that after 3 months of an expired account your characters get deleted?

I've been out of NC for nearly 3 months and I'm worried. I'm going to reactivate my account soonish, it's just mom has no job and I use her gold card :rolleyes:

CMaster
13-11-06, 16:37
OMG YOU ACTUALLY LOOKED AT THIS THREAD!

Anyway, quick question: Is it true that after 3 months of an expired account your characters get deleted?

I've been out of NC for nearly 3 months and I'm worried. I'm going to reactivate my account soonish, it's just mom has no job and I use her gold card :rolleyes:

No, after 3 months KK don't promise your characters back. As far as anybody knows, they haven't gone around deliberatley deleting any characters however, excluding some permabanned accounts (apparently).

Skusty
13-11-06, 16:45
I see no reason to remove someones characters after 3months since you don't gain much on it.

And i thougth you like Hermaphrodites (Zwitter! :O) more than bums. ;)

Nidhogg
13-11-06, 16:51
We guarantee to keep characters for three months, but in practice we don't delete them at all unless the account has been banned.

N

/edit - oh, and thread renamed.

Hell-demon
13-11-06, 16:56
I feel shame :(

solid-rock
13-11-06, 18:33
Heh people always try to tell me ill have to start all over when reactivating MMO's but in reality ive never experienced any MMO developer who acually ever deleted characters. Think you could even reactivate a UO acount that you hadnt played in 10 years and find all of your characters still there.