PDA

View Full Version : [VIDEO] Just an opwar fight

Seraphin[69]
13-11-06, 13:24
Freedom Force vs Death Row (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6B1X7OBX)

For those who want to see 3:30 of opwar.

Song is Protège-moi (Protect me from what I want) - Placebo

giga191
13-11-06, 13:55
cba, requires login

Seraphin[69]
13-11-06, 14:06
It doesn't...

You have to enter the 3 letters you see @ top in the textbox then click download.

http://www.megaupload.com/en/?d=6B1X7OBX

Durandal|AI
13-11-06, 14:37
mag sein das ich das falsch sehe, aber ist das nicht ein anderes crosshair? afaik ist das ja verboten

----

isnt that a modified crosshair? afaik thats not allowed

John Bushido
13-11-06, 14:44
Crosshairs und so (http://images.google.at/imgres?imgurl=http://wayne.seku.info/img/wayne.jpg&imgrefurl=http://wayne.seku.info/&h=400&w=306&sz=23&hl=de&sig2=QDqOe4T0G5ZOGyCb1cHBVw&start=7&tbnid=TLDhqA9ctfIUlM:&tbnh=124&tbnw=95&ei=W2hYRbGICZLWRZjCoI4F&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dwayne%2Binteressierts%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Dde%26lr%3D%26sa%3DX)

nabbl
13-11-06, 14:48
ganz nach dem motto...

LALALALALASST UNS ALLE WEINEN GEHN!

echt ma. jemand postet ein video und statt sich zu freuen wird wegen irgendner kleinigkeit rumgeheult.

macht mal selbst ein vid. aber dafür ist durandal wohl zu 1337 :P

John Bushido
13-11-06, 14:50
hm, für mich sieht das crosshair nicht modifiziert aus sondern eher wie das orginal oO

kann mich aber auch täuschen, hab das orginal schon lange nich mehr gesehen :D

sry for shanghaiing the thread seraphin, nice vid :)

Durandal|AI
13-11-06, 15:04
also ich nutze das standard und das sieht bei mir so weit ich mich erinnere andere aus

SorkZmok
13-11-06, 15:26
Its not like a modded corsshair increases your aiming or something. So who gives a shit?

Downloading the vid now. :)

nabbl
13-11-06, 15:31
well the vid is quite nice... but op fighting on terra seems to be a bit slow and hrm "low" :P

so youre playin a non aim class. y do you aim at the ground? and y dont you aim at the enemies? and y did nobody attack you? ^^

so ive to admit that you got a great feeling for antibuff

jini
13-11-06, 15:43
As it stands atm, places like Yutano and/or Cycrow are simply impossible to OP fight. Maze like paths, small obstacles here and there, many huts with 2 entrances and the Overpowered clip whore monk, really makes the difference. Nice vid, I wonder what kind of PC you have with this kind of frame rate

Seraphin[69]
13-11-06, 15:48
E6600
2GB ram dual channel
Geforce 7950 GX2
Raptor 10K SATA 80Go

Game run @100fps most of the time, but it drops to 55-60 due to FRAPS (I set it up @ 60 fps cause I hate playing @30fps)

CMaster
13-11-06, 16:20
Well, as said the editing is nothing exciting. You do see the majority of a fight though, although as with any DDealer focussed video, you don't have much of a feel for what is going on generally - your constantly running from one part of the fight to the other helps aleviate that. It also means we get rather boring sections of you stood around or running between buildings.
What codec did you use for this? Its really sharp and clear. Also, wish I got FPS like that - all mine are recorded at half-res and I'm still clocking in sub-10 FPS in op wars. (Although I get 30+ fighting in say DoD:Source, but there you go).

Anyway, reasonable video. Kept me paying attention all the while as well, and I easily get distracted.

Edit: It also crashed winamp about 3 minutes in. VLC was quite capable of making it through that, as ever. VLC = awesomest player.

Edit2: Music is a touch slower than what I'd normally expect for a big-fight vid like this, but I think it works. Its got a kinda depressing feel though (well, it is placebo I guess) that would make it seem more appropriate for a fight that the protagonaist was losing.

escape
13-11-06, 16:21
']E6600
2GB ram dual channel
Geforce 7950 GX2
Raptor 10K SATA 80Go

Game run @100fps most of the time, but it drops to 55-60 due to FRAPS (I set it up @ 60 fps cause I hate playing @30fps)

ahahaha i get down to even 8-9 frames...

Seraphin[69]
13-11-06, 17:54
Video is encoded using Xvid Koepi v1.1, easily playable with the codec itself and mplayer classic, or simply using ffdshow (2006 version)

That video was just fun cause they had way more attackers and ppus than us and I had to keep them down all the time, killing a ppu from time to time

Dribble Joy
13-11-06, 18:12
Winamp had issues playing it, I thought you were just getting like... 5 fps, but a glance to see 35-45 and I am much envious. Winamp stopped at about 80% of the way through.

Not as hectic as a lot of OP fights are, doesn't look like they put up much of a fight tbh.

CMaster
13-11-06, 18:28
Winamp had issues playing it, I thought you were just getting like... 5 fps, but a glance to see 35-45 and I am much envious. Winamp stopped at about 80% of the way through.

Not as hectic as a lot of OP fights are, doesn't look like they put up much of a fight tbh.

Use VLC player (http://www.videolan.org/vlc/). It works on pretty much any OS you may own (with the exception of Symbian), is availble in compiled and source, completely self contained, plays almost any codec, handles streaming media exceptionally well and is better than anything else for playing broken or not completely downloaded files.
On the flip side, it isn't the prettiest, while heavily customizable it isnt THE easiest to use and its possibly not the best system resource wise (it has trouble skipping through things occasionally). But overall I really rate it.

Dribble Joy
13-11-06, 18:39
I have VLC, gonna give it a go after I have a ciggie. Though it's not the most enthralling video to watch again....

CMaster
13-11-06, 18:40
I have VLC, gonna give it a go after I have a ciggie. Though It's not the most enthralling video to watch again....

Just skip to the bit where it sticks in winamp. Although not a lot happens after that except Jini stealthing.

naphead
13-11-06, 18:48
I'm a bit of n00b with monks so please bare with me...

What is that 1st spell in his quick belt?

CMaster
13-11-06, 18:52
I'm a bit of n00b with monks so please bare with me...

What is that 1st spell in his quick belt?

Holy Antibuff (HAB). Removes heal+shelter+deflector+sancs(+psi shield?) from the target.

naphead
13-11-06, 18:58
Holy Antibuff (HAB). Removes heal+shelter+deflector+sancs(+psi shield?) from the target.

Does it remove only or also prevent for X seconds?

jini
13-11-06, 19:04
I disagree cmaster. Music is real nice. You dont have to have a high rhythm heavy metal music to cope with a video. This one is of the coolest I have heard.

We were just a tad more certainly not 2 or 3 times more. But you had the UG and Yutano which by definition gives lag. Whats more you are all masters of the clipping and this OP is certainly the king for monks.

CMaster
13-11-06, 19:08
Does it remove only or also prevent for X seconds?
Remove only.

giga191
13-11-06, 20:22
']It doesn't...

You have to enter the 3 letters you see @ top in the textbox then click download.

http://www.megaupload.com/en/?d=6B1X7OBX it says it can't work out my ip or something, altho i've never had any other problems with DLing in the past

Seraphin[69]
13-11-06, 22:07

Well I didn't fraps the first fights but they were barreling with 4 apus and THAT hurt. I've just posted one vid for people to see some opwars.

solling
13-11-06, 23:34
muahah was some good fights think we had around 5 or 6 of them ?

numbers: we had 6 u guys had 11, but thats only whos on city com, not really sure how many of those was there at the actual fight,tho i did see 5 apus at one point.

jini
14-11-06, 08:24
Hey Lore, post yesterday's fight too:p we were equal, and you had the UG :p

giga191
14-11-06, 09:25
so this is a "look, we won once without zerging!!!!!!111" thread

escape
14-11-06, 09:30
tsk tsk.. such meanies

jini
14-11-06, 10:02
so this is a "look, we won once without zerging!!!!!!111" thread
Actually it was a nice op fight. I enjoyed it a lot. Killed once by there droner, while I was switching to poke Rex... :rolleyes: billgates hit the Jack pot :) other than that, and terrible fps lag, which YOU dont help me to solve, it was cool

escape
14-11-06, 10:09
Actually it was a nice op fight. I enjoyed it a lot. Killed once by there droner, while I was switching to poke Rex... :rolleyes: billgates hit the Jack pot :) other than that, and terrible fps lag, which YOU dont help me to solve, it was cool

lol yesterday i went with dark at cycrow to fight with FF .. ofc we lost to the monkocron gang :) then i went to get poked and got an evil blue screen from my computer. now when i try to boot it all i get is a blue screen and then it reboots :lol: ... :mad:

solling
14-11-06, 10:56
Hey Lore, post yesterday's fight too we were equal, and you had the UG

even where ? heh i dont think so and u had an FA dood going after us in ug and killing :p ff had 5 on btw tho we had some doy people still wasent near even but im biased and so are u :D

hope buju post that movie he said he would then someone could tell us for sure :p

edit: i liek the op fights where we have small team better cuz lag is BAD if there is 20+ like at cy yestoday crazy ass lag

giga191
14-11-06, 11:02
lol yesterday i went with dark at cycrow to fight with FF .. ofc we lost to the monkocron gang :) then i went to get poked and got an evil blue screen from my computer. now when i try to boot it all i get is a blue screen and then it reboots :lol: ... :mad: your PC's been zerged beyond repair

escape
14-11-06, 11:04
your PC's been zerged beyond repair

aahaha yeah.. smth like that

jini
14-11-06, 11:28
even where ? heh i dont think so and u had an FA dood going after us in ug and killing :p ff had 5 on btw tho we had some doy people still wasent near even but im biased and so are u :D

hope buju post that movie he said he would then someone could tell us for sure :p

edit: i liek the op fights where we have small team better cuz lag is BAD if there is 20+ like at cy yestoday crazy ass lag
This FA dude was the highlight of the night :) I was DBing him everytime he was coming up from the UG lol. The other highlight was a sudden attack inthe UG from philip the tank. That was fun too
We ve gotta move over from cycrow to a less Lagish OP. I vote for Tezla.
Next OP woulda been Tristar. But Tezla is preferred, as its also very close to DRT

escape
14-11-06, 11:33
i wanna fight at an OP war with cyl0n as my ppu :| im sick of loosin my voice on ventrilo askin for a heal or s/d :mad:

solling
14-11-06, 11:36
i wanna fight at an OP war with cyl0n as my ppu :| im sick of loosin my voice on ventrilo askin for a heal or s/d

get starting on ur bd clan then and take some ops :p

escape
14-11-06, 11:54

shit start movin :D Pete and Cannings got back aswell :D

Pantho
14-11-06, 12:03

BD Clan?

"Lotek Neutron, buffs up"

"Lotek is Looking for a nice clan to support him, while being a Thug and drug dealer, Lotek is wanting a clan to find him Contract killings, and people to ""hurt""...."

, i wanan put lotek in a RP BD clan lol

pabz
14-11-06, 13:05
BD Clan?
i wanan put lotek in a RP BD clan lol

Fetish :angel:

Pantho
14-11-06, 13:20
Fetish :angel:

One thats Active....

Gunnar said he has on intrest in restarting fetish atm

pabz
14-11-06, 13:40
One thats Active....

Gunnar said he has on intrest in restarting fetish atm
I make joke

@ lore "FA dood" He was in crahn!

jini
14-11-06, 13:51
I make joke

@ lore "FA dood" He was in crahn!

ffs pabz rofl!!111
you revealed our spy's true id :D
stop being a nib.. you blew a well organized plot :p

pabz
14-11-06, 14:37
ffs pabz rofl!!111
you revealed our spy's true id :D
stop being a nib.. you blew a well organized plot :p
I am simple! Jack red told me to do it :D

Dogface
14-11-06, 14:54
The Crahn sniper?

npinchot
14-11-06, 18:15

ya we prolly had a few more at the op than u guys had in the ug & the FA guy was pretty cheap but definitely hillarious & u guys did end up killing him towards the end of the fight
i dunno if anybody was frapsing or not
u gotta admit tho when u guys rushed us (dunno if u were there or not) at crp we had even numbers
anyway the fight yesterday & the day before were both good fights gg all lets keep it goin

Okran
15-11-06, 03:58
Nice to see OP warz still going strong.

Although every war I've been in has been a knightmare to target someone as they've clipped though objects or 'teleported'.

I noticed you only got hit a couple of times at the beginning of the video and one para later on. Also I noticed you got a Con level of 44, moveon + filter2 + adv move1 cpu prehaps :confused:

NAPPER
15-11-06, 08:00
just wondering whats the 4 drugs you use and what are they for cos i didnt realy think apus needed to use drugs plus i bet you have a right drug flash if you forget to relog lol

jini
15-11-06, 08:48
Guys, Krinahk showed us a pvp vid. It was not a vid for revealing his setups/ways of doing things. Stop being nosy lol... :rolleyes:

solling
15-11-06, 10:45
its not all setup so dont think u can be ubar jsut cuz u know :p

hes one hell of a good apu player as well

jini
15-11-06, 13:10
By definition Im ubar :D
(pssst: tell krin to mail me the setup)

CMaster
15-11-06, 14:45
Nice to see OP warz still going strong.

Although every war I've been in has been a knightmare to target someone as they've clipped though objects or 'teleported'.

I noticed you only got hit a couple of times at the beginning of the video and one para later on. Also I noticed you got a Con level of 44, moveon + filter2 + adv move1 cpu prehaps :confused:

Well, one of the drugs is pretty certainly redflash (+11 dex), possibly whiteflash as well. There's also a nice big stack of resist potions in the inventory there, although whether any are taken habitually... Also, considering this is a no-PA setup, its quite possible a drug is used to reach the 115 Psi necessary for HAB - NS or Dolinskin. Then the high health could be indicative of dolinskin use. Whether all this is actually useful is hard to say, as nobody actually seems to shoot him througout the fight - although you could argue good runspeed and movement has an effect on that.

SorkZmok
15-11-06, 15:34
Nice vid, pretty good aiming too. He's really good with that HAB. A monk though. :lol:

Next time i wanna see that on a tank...

solling
15-11-06, 15:37
Next time i wanna see that on a tank...

who plays a tank now a days ? :(

CMaster
15-11-06, 15:45

These two apparently

jini
15-11-06, 15:55
hahaha that was cool :p
Lore you are a nib. I am always seeing 2 H-c tanks with you last op fights always

solling
15-11-06, 16:09
haha 2 FF tanks u notice any DR tanks ? hehe was actually 1

btw tanks owned in that fight to

CMaster
15-11-06, 16:19
haha 2 FF tanks u notice any DR tanks ? hehe was actually 1

btw tanks owned in that fight to

Pretty sure one was FF, one was DR - they seemed to be swiping at each other. Could be wrong though, especially with NC's netcode.

pabz
15-11-06, 16:24
Jack Shyt should Be CA leader I think.

Faid
15-11-06, 17:21
Hehe we took 5 tanks to an OP war last night, was really fun actually :)
Nice video, and I really enjoyed the music.

Fero
15-11-06, 22:17

i do. Jason does. should i mention Maxx and snake?? There could have been +1 FF tank in Cmasters picture, but i had to leave to work. :/// Hopefully evo 2.2 brings back glory to the tanks, atleast balances them out, so that we(tank users) can go around without a need of ppus and have a chance against so-called "jack of all trades".

Seraphin[69]
16-11-06, 02:01
If we can get a fight with even numbers I'll fraps a fight on PE/spy or tank.

The worst video would be a droner's vid so don't complain about apus ;)

Dogface
16-11-06, 02:27
I'd like to see a long op-war video from the view of a good tank or spy.

CMaster
16-11-06, 02:31

Your wish has been granted:
http://rootsex.net/nc/
http://ultimate-hq.info/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownloaddetails&lid=8&ttitle=_Cambrigdes_Neocron_Promotion_Video_FIXED#dldetails
http://planet-movies.com/index.php?nav=files&action=detail&id=7188
(all 3 links are the same file)
Or a far, far lower quality version at google vids:
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-5184523426846227807&
Ok, so hes not the best tank ever, and the fights aren't awesome, but its still a damn good video.

solling
16-11-06, 11:22
Pretty sure one was FF, one was DR - they seemed to be swiping at each other. Could be wrong though, especially with NC's netcode.

2 FF tanks jason schneider and everlast(maxx) and one dr tank something something whos melee

solling
16-11-06, 11:39

2 FF tanks jason schneider and everlast(maxx) and one dr tank something something whos melee

solling
16-11-06, 11:56

jini
16-11-06, 12:01
ok ok We got the message. There were 3 FF tanks with one something something

SorkZmok
16-11-06, 13:04
Search the german forums for videos made by Nabbl, there's at least one op war video he made with his tank. Pretty good videos, all of them.

Dogface
16-11-06, 14:21
Your wish has been granted:
http://rootsex.net/nc/
http://ultimate-hq.info/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownloaddetails&lid=8&ttitle=_Cambrigdes_Neocron_Promotion_Video_FIXED#dldetails
http://planet-movies.com/index.php?nav=files&action=detail&id=7188
(all 3 links are the same file)
Or a far, far lower quality version at google vids:
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-5184523426846227807&
Ok, so hes not the best tank ever, and the fights aren't awesome, but its still a damn good video.

<3

Merci.

Seraphin[69]
16-11-06, 14:24
ok ok We got the message. There were 3 FF tanks with one something something

Jini you got it wrong "jason scheider" is only 1 dude not 2 :p

jini
16-11-06, 16:08
']Jini you got it wrong "jason scheider" is only 1 dude not 2 :p
I know mate :lol: I was teasing Lore :p he posted the meassage 3 times !!111