PDA

View Full Version : help with HN please !

escape
13-11-06, 13:24
ok guys.. first of all i need to know where from and how i can get BPs for TL100 software and the rare mods. i know u get them from HN.. now dunno exactly wich room. I tryed to do it in TH Bridge, i did a query on the database bla bla... but wasted 3 codebreakers for nothing. it didnt download anything. thanx for any type of help.

Brammers
13-11-06, 13:33
TL100 BP's can be purchased from your local Faction Supply Manager. Once you got those and the codebreakers, visit the TH bridgelink and downloads as many BP's as you like.

escape
13-11-06, 13:35
TL100 BP's can be purchased from your local Faction Supply Manager. Once you got those and the codebreakers, visit the TH bridgelink and downloads as many BP's as you like.

i didnt work for me mate. even if i whould disconnect or cancel was bootin me out of the screen. the same for the dowloading part.. does it take a while to download them ? because for example if i choose to download one it whould just sit . no click no nothing only abort one.

jini
13-11-06, 13:42
Are you both speaking of the same thing? The TL100 HN s/w can be downloaded just like -say- a devourer or a glove can?

Brammers
13-11-06, 13:44
Hmm...got the blank BP's on you and you are using the Mark 7 codebreaker?

If it returns with a load of crap, like an encrypted message you haven't got the right codebreaker. It should give you 3-4 menus for each type of software and the hacknet modules.

I think the downloading sequence takes a few clicks, you pick the item, it downloads, and it says download complete, then you end up back in the submenu.

Edit: P.S. Check your inventory after you finished completing all the downloading.

escape
13-11-06, 13:48
Hmm...got the blank BP's on you and you are using the Mark 7 codebreaker?

If it returns with a load of crap, like an encrypted message you haven't got the right codebreaker. It should give you 3-4 menus for each type of software and the hacknet modules.

I think the downloading sequence takes a few clicks, you pick the item, it downloads, and it says download complete, then you end up back in the submenu.

Edit: P.S. Check your inventory after you finished completing all the downloading.

lol... come on not knowin the location doesnt make me a nub ffs. i got to the downloadin part and didnt do anything

Faid
13-11-06, 17:34
If it didnt do anything its probably one of three things, 1) You dont have the right codebreaker (there are 2 kinds) 2) You dont have the right data cubes (there are 2 kinds tl 90 and tl 100) 3) Something is yet again bugged and or broken inside HN, in which case it will not get fixed for a long while.

However I do not beleive it is bugged as I was there downloading mods just the other day.

escape
13-11-06, 19:05
If it didnt do anything its probably one of three things, 1) You dont have the right codebreaker (there are 2 kinds) 2) You dont have the right data cubes (there are 2 kinds tl 90 and tl 100) 3) Something is yet again bugged and or broken inside HN, in which case it will not get fixed for a long while.

However I do not beleive it is bugged as I was there downloading mods just the other day.

used codebreakers7 and datapacks tl90

Brammers
13-11-06, 19:21
used codebreakers7 and datapacks tl90

You need TL100 for the Bridgelink, not TL90's.

escape
14-11-06, 08:55
You need TL100 for the Bridgelink, not TL90's.

ya finally i figured it out thanx to rjn. no more issues about now :) only about the quest that u get for Pheonix Database Access... if anyone did it holla where u get those 20 thingies ur asked for