PDA

View Full Version : Unique items....

Dribble Joy
12-11-06, 19:37
So some of us were talking random shit on vent (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=136482), and the subject of my larent came up. Pantho seems to recon it's the only one left, at least on terra, and we briefly touched on what else is rare to the point of unique.

So I was wondering.. what do you people have sitting in your cabs and gogus that is a contenter for being unique?

Cresent tabs, tiger's blood, spirit mods and recordable datacubes don't count, too many of those about or can be made at current.
I mean things like laser modded CSs, 8 slot plasma rifle and the like.

Drakoh
12-11-06, 19:48
So some of us were talking random shit on vent (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=136482), and the subject of my larent came up. Pantho seems to recon it's the only one left, at least on terra, and we briefly touched on what else is rare to the point of unique.

So I was wondering.. what do you people have sitting in your cabs and gogus that is a contenter for being unique?

Cresent tabs, tiger's blood, spirit mods and recordable datacubes don't count, too many of those about or can be made at current.
I mean things like laser modded CSs, 8 slot plasma rifle and the like.

4 slot laser modded tgc

[Edit] bet nobody has a stack like this either

Frube
12-11-06, 20:08
My tank has the 2nd ever 4 slot CS to be made on Uranus. Isn't very unique but it's not that bad for legendary items :p

CMaster
12-11-06, 20:09
A "better" quakity slasher, 2 slots (actually, think somebody else has their hands on it atm, but I contend that its mine). From the same source, there aren't many Ironhead dog tags out there, and I have 3 I think.
Thats about it though. I think Brammers has an NC2 tech-parted Dev - thats something a bit special.

Edit: what vent was this anyhow?

BaDDaSS
12-11-06, 20:14
The new NC2 Community Vent :)

http://neocron.jafc.de/showpost.php?p=2034369&postcount=30
or
http://forum.neocron.com/showpost.php?p=2034369&postcount=30

Skusty
12-11-06, 20:17
I don't know really. I got my first Tankrare in my Gogu on my tank from NC1 Saturn. It was really nice then when i got it. :angel:

Dribble Joy
12-11-06, 20:17
I have a NC1 DoY raygun pistol, when it was briefly in the shops but unressable.
Alas now it's just a really shite TG raygun pistol.

Still have my very first judge, it will be 4 years old in around january.

silent000
12-11-06, 21:07
Not rele special but my 3 slot Wyatt Earp that is unmodded with all stats 120 :D and i think im the only PE at the moment who uses the ARS in combat?

unreal
12-11-06, 21:14
[Edit] bet nobody has a stack like this eitherI have several stacks of 250 items in my various apps. 5 x 250 of each gamma bone when I bought them to sell cheap/give away in my shop plus a few randomly stacked ones, and a full cabinet of 250 x Empty Datacubes. Think I still have the odd stack of 250 x RK1000 as well somewhere. :) I think most people who know me realise I buy shit loads of everything and horde it away so I have lots, then when I come to need one, I just go and buy one from the shop again because I can't be arsed finding out which apartment I left them in. :p

Apart from having those easily obtainable items in an unachievable (without GM intervention or having the settings changed) stack, I don't really have much that's unique. There's my 5 slot Executioner built by unreal, that's unique in the sense that noone else will have a 5 slot Executioner built by unreal. :p My most personally valuable item until I build a 5 slot Slasher. ;)

Animated
12-11-06, 21:24
the subject of my larent came up.

Which Laurent mod? I know someone who has a Laurent Pistol Barrel.

zii
12-11-06, 21:30
I've got a Tiger Blood on Terra and an ARS. Does anyone know of a way to get the tank's DEX to 115, because I cannot work it out :(

I have a few Stealth Tools with no condition stats on them so I wonder if they'll ever wear out?!

Some artefact HL and melee rares somewhere without an mods on them - someone once told me that one cannot build rares with full 120% specs, but I did't believe him - Is this true?

unreal
12-11-06, 21:33
You can build all artifact rares out of the hat, but you'd have to be incredibly lucky when you're dealing with the higher TL stuff. I think Cmaster built an all artifact 5 slot Wyatt Earp on his PE once.

Animated
12-11-06, 21:33
I've got a Tiger Blood on Terra and an ARS. Does anyone know of a way to get the tank's DEX to 115, because I cannot work it out :(

I have a few Stealth Tools with no condition stats on them so I wonder if they'll ever wear out?!

Some artefact HL and melee rares somewhere without an mods on them - someone once told me that one cannot build rares with full 120% specs, but I did't believe him - Is this true?

I wouldn't say an ARS is unique, rare perhaps, but not unique. With the Melee rares I think it is possible to build the lower TL ones (Paw of Tiger, Vein Ripper) to full artifact specs with a high enough constructor.

Dribble Joy
12-11-06, 21:52
Which Laurent mod? I know someone who has a Laurent Pistol Barrel.
I have a pistol one too, will be reserved untill I get my hands on a 5 slot judge I've made with parts I've collected myself and I can completely waste it and a ultima to make a full arti laser flashlight one :p.
The dispair of those on vent when they heard that :D, praying I would put it on a xbow or barretta.

unreal
12-11-06, 21:57
Too bad you can't mod a Crossbow then, yet. :)

silent000
12-11-06, 21:58
I have a pistol one too, will be reserved untill I get my hands on a 5 slot judge I've made with parts I've collected myself and I can completely waste it and a ultima to make a full arti laser flashlight one :p.
The dispair of those on vent when they heard that :D, praying I would put it on a xbow or barretta.

Actually i said a blacksun but no1 listens to me :D

Dribble Joy
12-11-06, 22:28
Yeah, you did actually :p. Though isn't it possible to get a BS to 120 dmg without one?

Mr Kot
12-11-06, 22:37
I have an NC1 Tangent Anti Radiation Suit i brought from NC1. Still 120/120 condition.

I also have a couple of devourer techs from when the Tiki run gave them as a prize. I suppose they will be rare now. Hmm.. wonder if anyone else has the remaining parts to make a set?

Dunno if this counts, but i have an AMRAD part too from before MNPU replaced them at all FSMs.

Yeah, you did actually :p. Though isn't it possible to get a BS to 120 dmg without one?Never really tried as you can cap 'em easily enough without being 120.

RusSki
12-11-06, 23:20
Thinking about the tech parted dev that was mentioned does anyone have any cath sanc parts. I think i have one maybe two parts that for some stupid reason i brought over to nc2.
If we could get our heads together and make one that would be so cool. Just dont tell the dev's.

silent000
12-11-06, 23:26
It is impossible to get a BalckSun to 120 with normal mods.....never tried with an ultima but it dont matter wha tstats they r it matters what they say on the name!!! :D

Hell-demon
12-11-06, 23:28
THE most unique item has go to be...

The Dildo of Maven :)

Anyone else seen it?

Richard Slade
12-11-06, 23:32
I think I till have
"That CS who's name is so long it crashes the server if you look at it"
Haven't even tried if it still does it, and I won't.

THE most unique item has go to be...

The Dildo of Maven :)

Anyone else seen it?

ze flashligt..
wasn't it a pluto only thing?

edit: I might, just might, also have one of Lexxuk's Sex Droms...

Hell-demon
12-11-06, 23:38
think it was Pluto only.

Do you know how many there were?

giga191
13-11-06, 00:22
They neede some more rare items, like the spirit SH and kamis. Was fun trying to get them. It's just a shame that they refuse to give anything useful from events.

I think i must be the only person who has, and can wear a PE woc 3 PA, so i suppose that's unique

Dribble Joy
13-11-06, 01:24
*Points at sig*

God I wanna be kami again, DJ wants to be the little psycotic whirlwind of sexeh death she used to be (at least in her mind).

Apocalypsox
13-11-06, 01:26
lets see...i got something no one else has. 3 slot artifact Wyatt Earp built by Brammers.

ahem, kissing up there done with, i have a pair of laser modded knuckles somewhere and a screeny of a 16 slot scout glider key. *goes to find screeny*

Drakoh
13-11-06, 01:30
on pluto there were loads iof dildos of maven, got duped alot.

theres also the zargerus belt, was unique on pluto too but some more now since that last competition (trillian has one on terra i think aswell as fenix)

writeable datadisks ;) their unique :P can ya still recycle them ?

[edit] btw carefully look at my attachment above, their stam booster 2's with 148 uses each :D

escape
13-11-06, 02:08
there are 2 things u chix havent seen yet and yea they are real :) aint gonna say who owns them cuz aint my bussines to make that public. 1 is a CS with laserpointer and 2 a zargerus belt :)

Lucid Dream
13-11-06, 02:21
There are no Dildo of Mavens, that is unless someone found a way to get them since NC2. I tried to transfer one across but it turned into a regular flashlight =(

Rob01m
13-11-06, 02:24
Well, Cop(b)ot Rifle wasn't named, but I think all of those were Milky Renned anyways.

I want a gun that fires the BYB at people. :lol:

Pantho
13-11-06, 02:30
The new NC2 Community Vent :)

http://neocron.jafc.de/showpost.php?p=2034369&postcount=30
or
http://forum.neocron.com/showpost.php?p=2034369&postcount=30

BOTH LINKS, my asshole comment worked

A "better" quakity slasher, 2 slots (actually, think somebody else has their hands on it atm, but I contend that its mine). From the same source, there aren't many Ironhead dog tags out there, and I have 3 I think.
Thats about it though. I think Brammers has an NC2 tech-parted Dev - thats something a bit special.

Ironhead :) -

He returned and did some RP with us at Reagents... .died 3 times before logging to us, 3 tags, 3 hacked belts...

ofc, some1 then spawned a cave full of Flamequeen

silent000
13-11-06, 02:33
oh god! all hail the BYB!

Brammers
13-11-06, 03:29
Do faction medals and copbot trophy count as unique?

Mr Kot
13-11-06, 03:39
I want a gun that fires the BYB at people. :lol:There's always a malediction ;)

RogerRamjet
13-11-06, 04:03
http://usera.imagecave.com/MrLuke/untitled.bmp.jpg

I think I win.

Scara
13-11-06, 05:04
I have a techpart of Reflex Booster 4... thats right, the normal reflex booster

Apocalypsox
13-11-06, 05:15
You fail roger.

Koshinn
13-11-06, 06:44
on pluto there were loads iof dildos of maven, got duped alot.

It wasn't duped at all... there was a way to get it by talking to an NPC.
I sold them to people for a fairly steep price, but never more than one every few days so as not to flood the market. :D

rob444
13-11-06, 08:59
Not sure if it's unique but I got one of those x-ray spy pa's that had insane x-ray resists. Currently it's in one of my spies inventory but it's "invisible" and taking weight from me. I tried contacting helpdesk a long time ago but they could do jack shit, lol...

giga191
13-11-06, 09:30
(trillian has one on terra i think aswell as fenix)
how could you forget me? :(

escape
13-11-06, 09:35
how could you forget me? :(

yeh fen told me there are 2-3 around :) anyway i hate all of u :)

unreal
13-11-06, 09:40
Damn, that signature is big escape, breaking the forum rules by about 3 lines. ;) Thought I had a magnifying glass implant for a moment. :rolleyes:

escape
13-11-06, 09:42
Damn, that signature is big escape, breaking the forum rules by about 3 lines. ;) Thought I had a magnifying glass eye implant for a moment. :rolleyes:

:D as big as its owner :P

solid-rock
13-11-06, 11:28
Best i have is a copbot trophy. I didnt come into the game till NC 2 launched. :(

jini
13-11-06, 12:18
Fortunately I have my undeniable skillz, which beat Giga eyes closed :p

Neally
13-11-06, 13:26
My old Pandore tank named Neri still owns his "Paw Of Neri", a weapon I won during an event, but that has very shit stats lol :lol:

I think I still have that red babe suit on my other pandore Tank, and he's still Anarchy Breed ^_^

giga191
13-11-06, 13:46
Fortunately I have my undeniable skillz, which beat Giga eyes closed :p |No, but i'm glad you use my skills as a benchmark :D

Riddle
13-11-06, 14:48
- All NC1 Parts transferred. Such as Filter heart 2 parts,HAB,DEV,Pestilence,Psi core , marine, gloves etc etc. (man i was fucked when i found hacknet and rare pool changed!)
- Larent mods, spirit mods,tabs and tigerblood.
- Terminator parts, Strange books - wiped i think.
- Yes the Dildo and belt of Z.

Other than that there are no real rare in game items other than those probably not allowed :p or given as prizes - Copbot trophy for example.

Maybe a Dome of york Bot for a hairdo? :)

Dribble Joy
13-11-06, 16:58
Yes I think roger's screenie from NC1 is beaten by one from NC2.

As for the belt of Zargerus, it was occationally given out in NC2 as an event reward afaik.

I used to have loads of SF/core/marine/SS/reflex/exp heat 2/smart cyber eye 4 techs about, but didn't bother taking them to NC2.

RogerRamjet
13-11-06, 19:01
Yes I think roger's screenie from NC1 is beaten by one from NC2.

But it was Killerjoe91!!!

KILLER JOE!!!

Wheres Kid and Ramic when you need back up :p

SorkZmok
13-11-06, 19:50
But it was Killerjoe91!!!

KILLER JOE!!!

Wheres Kid and Ramic when you need back up :p
Yarr!!1

Stuff built by Killerjoe91 > any other item!

:)

Dribble Joy
13-11-06, 20:05
I have a judge made by him afaik... only a 2 slot though....

Oooh.. I think my uber 4 slot wyatt is his though (ammo, silencer, laser and flash light, full arti afaik. Or it might have like 117 range, or full arti without one of the mods... I'll have to look....).

.Cyl0n
13-11-06, 22:22
3 slot laser cs :)
a few scoped libbies should be around too i know..

FarSight
13-11-06, 22:57
Unique item ? .. Mining Tool ... last time i saw it on Pluto, dunno if any1 got this in NC2

unreal
13-11-06, 22:58
At least one person has one of those in NC2, Cmaster got shown one on Terra once.

CMaster
13-11-06, 23:04
At least one person has one of those in NC2, Cmaster got shown one on Terra once.

Nah, didn't actually have one. I got a bugged login once and saw one in my inventory, much ti my suprise.

Hmm, the faction rewards are pretty unique on Terra as I don't believe they have ever been given out. A few people have them transferred from Pandore.

Dribble Joy
13-11-06, 23:07
One person at least on Uranus or terra got a Heaven's Key, but that's as much as I know. I'm still owed a bunch of medals but any evidence of this is on a forum that died ages ago and the GM went years ago too.

Hell-demon
13-11-06, 23:37
Heaven's key?

unreal
13-11-06, 23:42
Nah, didn't actually have one. I got a bugged login once and saw one in my inventory, much ti my suprise.Ah.
Hmm, the faction rewards are pretty unique on Terra as I don't believe they have ever been given out. A few people have them transferred from Pandore.Yeah, it's a shame they seem to just not want to hand them out anymore.

Dribble Joy
14-11-06, 01:19
Heaven's key?
FA hack tool.

You got them as the 'forth' faction medal. Problem is that the whole faction medal thing died with the Faction Councilor project.

CMaster
14-11-06, 01:21
FA hack tool.

You got them as the 'forth' faction medal. Problem is that the whole faction medal thing died with the Faction Councilor project.

Well, not entirley. There have been NC2 handouts. They are just few and far between.

Faid
14-11-06, 03:44
The only rare items I have are my NC1 arti pesty, HAB, nc1 Dev, and my 5 slot slasher built by Greyton. I also have a dogtag of Ironhead :)

Pantho
14-11-06, 04:16
The only rare items I have are my NC1 arti pesty, HAB, nc1 Dev, and my 5 slot slasher built by Greyton. I also have a dogtag of Ironhead :)

There very nice items..

but by no where near Rare.

Rarest item on the server,.... atm

would proberly be a Larent mod

RogerRamjet
14-11-06, 04:22
There very nice items..

but by no where near Rare.

Rarest item on the server,.... atm

would proberly be a Larent mod

Nah, Holy Borsty seemingly had Larent mods coming out of his arse.

"Have you got 5 slot ultimated larent modded damage boost? No? You are a kacknoob, but its OK, i don't tell anyone" was the average conversation on vent.

Pantho
14-11-06, 05:37
Nah, Holy Borsty seemingly had Larent mods coming out of his arse.

"Have you got 5 slot ultimated larent modded damage boost? No? You are a kacknoob, but its OK, i don't tell anyone" was the average conversation on vent.

Proberly NC1 in a PE QB lol..

well ive only seen 2 in NC2, one on a banned acc.

solling
14-11-06, 11:24
there are 2 things u chix havent seen yet and yea they are real aint gonna say who owns them cuz aint my bussines to make that public. 1 is a CS with laserpointer and 2 a zargerus belt

haha i know whos got both :D pluto FTW

i got an anti radiation suit u knwo one of the ones a PE can wear. Actualy thought about making a pe setup with it no xray would be cool :D

escape
14-11-06, 11:30
haha i know whos got both :D pluto FTW

i got an anti radiation suit u knwo one of the ones a PE can wear. Actualy thought about making a pe setup with it no xray would be cool :D

stick to the tank idea bro :) hc tanks = ballz :) hard to aim hard to move with weapon pulled out.

solling
14-11-06, 11:41
stick to the tank idea bro hc tanks = ballz hard to aim hard to move with weapon pulled out.

ya tanks are hand down the most fun class to play SOLO, i do play apu ppu in op fights

tried my tank but cant aim foo shit with my average fps of 5 when i dont have point and click :D

Pantho
14-11-06, 11:45
Zgerus belt, i now of 3 on Terra.

ARS... at least 5

Custard is using one in regular PVP..

Spy model with a DB Sanctum ftw

solid-rock
14-11-06, 14:36
We should get some events with costumized weapon rewards :P. Like a POB renamed to "Khaines Vengeance" :P. (My melee guy's named Dorian Khaine)

silent000
14-11-06, 18:14
Zgerus belt, i now of 3 on Terra.

ARS... at least 5

Custard is using one in regular PVP..

Spy model with a DB Sanctum ftw

Yes i am stupid to use the ARS in pvp lol and it get dmaged rele quikly but yes a spy with a DB sanc = pure ownage....

The rarest item i have is the ARS but i used to have a nice 4 slot holy pesty and 5 slot nc1 dev but they r gone :(

CMaster
20-11-06, 20:42
Just remebered another one I have, that I dare say ver, very few others do (although its not unique).
I have an Old Coin.

giga191
21-11-06, 00:02
I have one, I can't remember where I got it from, but it's some random quest anyway :lol:

Dribble Joy
21-11-06, 00:07
It was part of what is now the xbow quest. Before the two quests were merged, one of them ended with you getting the old coin, presumably for a some quest in the future. Alas it never made it in.

CMaster
21-11-06, 00:09
It was part of what is now the xbow quest. Before the two quests were merged, one of them ended with you getting the old coin, presumably for a some quest in the future. Alas it never made it in.

Not sure whether it was ever related to the xbow quest in all honesty - it just also made use of the Juggernaut facility. You had the choice of either 50k or the Old Coin. The implication was the coin would be needed to start some other quest, one that never actually materialised.

See no Evil
22-11-06, 21:05
I used to have an ARS before the burglary of my apt (lost it and a few H.Pest, ultimated rare and more). Hopefully, my unique item was in my gogo and not in this apart, it is a PPU WoC3 PA4, I don't think anyone else have one as people where asking for PEs PA4 as prize for event. Now I need to reactivate to give it to someone or it will be lost for ever. (Yes no one will ever ask a PPU WoC3 PA4 as a prize as you can't make a decent setup with it, PA4 ftl, but Neocron 2.2 could change that <--- hint :o ).

LiL T
23-11-06, 02:06

Oh god no no no no >.<

Put it on the xbow nuff said, its not like its hard to cap a judge or even get a judge that is artifact, an xbow would be special and really uber!

o.0 can't even mod the xbow anyway so.. nvm?

Pantho
23-11-06, 03:40
I used to have an ARS before the burglary of my apt (lost it and a few H.Pest, ultimated rare and more). Hopefully, my unique item was in my gogo and not in this apart, it is a PPU WoC3 PA4, I don't think anyone else have one as people where asking for PEs PA4 as prize for event. Now I need to reactivate to give it to someone or it will be lost for ever. (Yes no one will ever ask a PPU WoC3 PA4 as a prize as you can't make a decent setup with it, PA4 ftl, but Neocron 2.2 could change that <--- hint :o ).

Wrong... sorry-

Average Joe /JesterTheGreat had one, as well for the MoTu Prize-

There are 2 on the server.. sorry

NAPPER
23-11-06, 04:32
vegah or kame had a pa that I think was the only one on the server a stripper pa it was funny tbh

Faid
23-11-06, 05:15
vegah or kame had a pa that I think was the only one on the server a stripper pa it was funny tbh
Ye I believe it was a pandore only item and when they killed Pandore they brought them over with teh character transfer - Funny as hell seeing Vegah come up from a UG looking like a stripper :lol:

unreal
23-11-06, 05:53
Babesuit FTW. A few people transferred over with those. One of them is a French person, and the name of another person who has one is eluding me. Was some filthy name though I think. :(

Okran
23-11-06, 10:41
I have a Defunct Copbot Ethnic chip and a Hormone cpu.
Can't remeber where the hell I picked them up from though...

netster
23-11-06, 10:44
so .... whats the RAREST ITEM on nc2.1?... mine is just a 5slot ultimated TPC (yeah, i bought it on forums - ty again mate, i LOVE it :D), cause it just ROCKS! >.<
hmmm what else rare? my 5slot BOC(why in Hell the BOC cannot be TL110+?!), a 25 shots Milkyren? i dont think i got anything much rary item for the nc2.1 server... i just got 'for me' rare-items... alike my very first rare (a midlevel noslot apoc/nc1), my shiny 5slot TPC, 4slot rav with laser^^, 4slot silenced BOH(!!), 5slot silencer+scope TTCannon and stuffage like that...

netster
23-11-06, 10:46
i think *something* epics

unreal
23-11-06, 10:47
Can't remeber where the hell I picked them up from though...Those aren't unique, they still drop off mobs. The ethic (not ethnic :p) chips are off the uber Malfunctioning Copbots at one of the Gaia Mines (think it's the North one, not sure) and I can't remember where the Hormone chips are from. One of the epics IIRC.

Edit: *kicks netster for posting that just before me* :rolleyes:

Jodo
23-11-06, 10:53

Yeah, as mentioned, they're epic items. The ethic chip is from the copbot in f03 for the CA epic and the hormone chip is, I think, from the BD epic. Possibly the Tsunami epic. I got both of them too somewhere I think.

Pantho
23-11-06, 11:34
Hormone is of a jones quest.

SO Apart from the 5 slot GM spawn holy cath sanctum that some nib HAD!!!!. i say Had, because im 99% sure its been removed, unless KK failed... tho without item tracking. the best thing they could do, is search the guys ACC. if he moved it to a belt somewhere, or a diff acc...

It MAY Still be loose. i now the PPU who had it, no longer exists... %% ~Invalid runner -

SO!

Id say, the RAREST item in neocron, i have ever... EVER seen... is ummm -

Babe suit . 3 of them - so rare.. not unique
WoC3 PA 4 - PE - only one of this, but u can get more
WoC3 PA 4 PPu - 2 of these.

everything else there are multiples

Jodo
23-11-06, 13:11
Hormone is of a jones quest.

Nope, it's the Tsunami epic. Mission 2.

Heavyporker
23-11-06, 17:38
Copbot Ethic Chips are *not* epic items (they may be required for one, but are not specifically for epics). They've been dropped from the rusty-armored Malfunctioning Copbots since forever, and can be used for some recyclable recipes for a treat.

Faid
23-11-06, 18:14
Yep the hormone chip is from the TS epic, I just did this the other day and still have the chip :) and a 5 slot rifle :p

RogerRamjet
23-11-06, 21:10
so .... whats the RAREST ITEM on nc2.1?... mine is just a 5slot ultimated TPC (yeah, i bought it on forums - ty again mate, i LOVE it :D), cause it just ROCKS! >.<
hmmm what else rare? my 5slot BOC(why in Hell the BOC cannot be TL110+?!), a 25 shots Milkyren? i dont think i got anything much rary item for the nc2.1 server... i just got 'for me' rare-items... alike my very first rare (a midlevel noslot apoc/nc1), my shiny 5slot TPC, 4slot rav with laser^^, 4slot silenced BOH(!!), 5slot silencer+scope TTCannon and stuffage like that...

When Ramic quit he went on a killing spree in NC, got red Sl, and dropped his.

I wonder if its the same one? Is it a no name one?

See no Evil
23-11-06, 21:18
I was sure there was 3 PE WoC3 PA4 and only 1 PPU WoC3 PA4 :( but now I have a doubt :p
I know someone has a "normal tangent ZX-01 Construction Device" which is a faction reward. I'm also the only one to have a screenshot of myself in my uber apartment :p . I can also think of an all 120 Paw of Tiger 4 slots unmodded still xx/120.

Glok
23-11-06, 21:19
5slot ultimated TPC (yeah, i bought it on forums - ty again mate, i LOVE it ), cause it just ROCKS! >.<You're welcome. I'm glad it's not just sitting in a trophy cab. :D
I wonder if its the same one? Is it a no name one?If it's the one he got from me, it's named. ;)

My favorite item is a 5 slot laserblade, mainly because I was just twinking my nib PE with levelling items and only built one, it came out 5 slots. :)

RogerRamjet
23-11-06, 21:20
If it's the one he got from me, it's named. ;)

My favorite item is a 5 slot laserblade, mainly because I was just twinking my nib PE with levelling items and only built one, it came out 5 slots. :)

Well, he did say he thought some noob hacked it.

Cough, ahem.

:p

CMaster
23-11-06, 21:24
If it's the one he got from me, it's named. ;)

reminds me of the "Artifact Ultimated Energy Soulblade" I used for a bit (on a PE). Wasn't actually that good, but looked cool and gotta love that name.

Glok
23-11-06, 21:25
Well, he did say he thought some noob hacked it.

Cough, ahem.

:pBah. :(

:lol:

Pantho
24-11-06, 01:11
I was sure there was 3 PE WoC3 PA4 and only 1 PPU WoC3 PA4 :( but now I have a doubt :p
I know someone has a "normal tangent ZX-01 Construction Device" which is a faction reward. I'm also the only one to have a screenshot of myself in my uber apartment :p . I can also think of an all 120 Paw of Tiger 4 slots unmodded still xx/120.

i now for a FACT Jesterthegreat has a PPU one, and Zeltarg has a PE one,

Anyways -

Skullcult > Evil Monkey Kid, (Retired)

has a 4 slot free 120/120/120/120 = XX/120 condition PoB

Faid
24-11-06, 04:32
know is spelled KNOW Pantho you crazy British narb :p I <3 Pantho tbh 1111oneoneone

Chimp
24-11-06, 07:39
my 5 slot doy raygun cannon with red animation... i think doom beamer is blue so thats why its cool :D

Pantho
24-11-06, 08:38
know is spelled KNOW Pantho you crazy British narb :p I <3 Pantho tbh 1111oneoneone

Got to HELL!!!!!!!!!!

solid-rock
24-11-06, 09:17
my 5 slot doy raygun cannon with red animation... i think doom beamer is blue so thats why its cool :D

Doombeamer is blue and its awesome :P. Best reload ani ingame IMO.

netster
24-11-06, 09:49
i was reading the hole thread again ... so mainly i come to the conclusen:
no uniques .... but real rares. here the facts!

- babesuite : 3 ?
- zerg-belt : i would say 3 belts atm? or maybe these guys traded alot
- ARS : plenty (when i was reading correctly i saw 4 names and i know about 5 in FF at least)
- Larrent Mod : a bunch got transfered or something
- Dildo-o-Maven (gm needs to fix it, cause its been a flashligth after transfer)
- Spirit SH : i was knowing at least 4 ppls on terra having one. i think all not paying their accounts anymore
- giga's woc pa ... its kinda unique for me atm, since he may be the only one using it atm :)
- jesterthegreat : for his ppu pa

Maybe some GMs can rework our knowladge?

ps: i didnt counted cerent tabs, old nc1 transfered techparts, etc.. cause they kinda are collectables, but not uniques. also the 5slot rares not counted, cause there are plenty :p
pss: tyler durdon ... contact me in forums pls :)

Pantho
24-11-06, 10:28
i was reading the hole thread again ... so mainly i come to the conclusen:
no uniques .... but real rares. here the facts!

- babesuite : 3 ?
- zerg-belt : i would say 3 belts atm? or maybe these guys traded alot
- ARS : plenty (when i was reading correctly i saw 4 names and i know about 5 in FF at least)
- Larrent Mod : a bunch got transfered or something
- Dildo-o-Maven (gm needs to fix it, cause its been a flashligth after transfer)
- Spirit SH : i was knowing at least 4 ppls on terra having one. i think all not paying their accounts anymore
- giga's woc pa ... its kinda unique for me atm, since he may be the only one using it atm :)
- jesterthegreat : for his ppu pa
-SeeNoevil : For his PPU PA (WoC 3)
- XXXXXXXXX: WoC PA 3 PE - (Only giga can wear it tho), but not unique, as its possible to get more

Maybe some GMs can rework our knowladge?

ps: i didnt counted cerent tabs, old nc1 transfered techparts, etc.. cause they kinda are collectables, but not uniques. also the 5slot rares not counted, cause there are plenty :p
pss: tyler durdon ... contact me in forums pls :)

edits in bold

StevenJ
24-11-06, 11:19

I've got an all arti five slot spirit SH too :angel:

Dribble Joy
24-11-06, 11:42
I have a 4 and a 5 slot spirit SH, though neither are mine, both old clannie's.

SorkZmok
24-11-06, 11:47
Spirit SHs (and probably the mods) are not half as rare as most people would think. Thanks to several clans having fuckloads of those back in NC1. o_O

Okran
24-11-06, 12:53
Those aren't unique, they still drop off mobs. The ethic (not ethnic :p) chips are off the uber Malfunctioning Copbots at one of the Gaia Mines (think it's the North one, not sure) and I can't remember where the Hormone chips are from. One of the epics IIRC.

Edit: *kicks netster for posting that just before me* :rolleyes:

LoL ahh well. Aye I meant ethic :lol:

RogerRamjet
24-11-06, 14:29
Spirit SHs (and probably the mods) are not half as rare as most people would think. Thanks to several clans having fuckloads of those back in NC1. o_O

Its because they were ressable in the first few days, hence why clans like TJ had billions.

a4nic8er
01-12-06, 10:37
8 slot fusion cannon?

netster
01-12-06, 11:27
8 slot fusion cannon?
no beta shitchat here :p

giga191
01-12-06, 14:46
Did anyone else have the special neptune heart?

Dead Bodies
02-12-06, 04:09
My ever so wonderful 8 slot junk knife ... as well as my 30 slot bag of shit its a bag of junk the name is a bunch of letters and numbers and it has 30 slots on it. i had it since nc1 some kind of bug i know its not much but its difrent.. ..... and the rest we just wont speak of, Just like the rest of you smart ones wont say a word :) *WINK*

ZoVoS
02-12-06, 13:12
i lost my 255 dex tsunami guard rifull on transfer

probably best as it weighed 300-350 and nothing but a gm with 255 dex could use it

also i lost my copbot riful (ye the real thing lol =\ pritty sure they were illigal. duno where i got it. sumbody randomly logged in one day n gave me one with 20 blueprints)

i think i still have a picture of the mining tool on nc2 tho =[ not my property tho, i shall have a looksee

just checked and i have nothing i would consider rare on nc2 =\

and i cant find that pic as of yet

ashley watts
02-12-06, 14:44
hmmpf..., i think i got me a 1 slot neocron 2 libby, if anyone know if thats rare ?

unreal
02-12-06, 17:37
and I have an NC1 Crossbow. :D You were scammed if you paid any extra for that libby. ;)