PDA

View Full Version : [OT] Rise of the machines....

Dribble Joy
11-11-06, 21:18
It all has to start somewhere.

Edited while I find a version with a less inappropriate first sentence....

unreal
11-11-06, 21:22
haha @ "Robot Identifies Human Flesh As Bacon"

I was dreaming of a Terminator 4 with that title. :p

CMaster
11-11-06, 21:25
I had to LOL.
But in reality its more likleyIDing what the guy had for lunch - cured and preocessedd meat is not the same as the living creature's skin.

Glok
11-11-06, 22:49
Edited while I find a version with a less inappropriate first sentence....So how about it nibbish? I missed your edit. :(

Dribble Joy
12-11-06, 04:42
I couldn't find one, they all linked back to the first one I posted....

PMed you.

Apocalypsox
12-11-06, 04:47
pm apoc too =( or edit the first damn sentence yourself with asteriks.

Brammers
12-11-06, 04:48
pm me as well!

Apocalypsox
12-11-06, 07:03
how is that first sentence bad? its a damned article, and scary, yet funny at the same time. quote it and post it tbh.

Dribble Joy
12-11-06, 07:21
A cirtain word? Begining with 'h'? That really should not be used on a German run forum?

Here it is minus the potentially ban enducing reference.

Researchers at NEC System technologies and Mie University have designed the cute little guy to the right: a metal man gastronomist, "an electromechanical sommelier", capable of identifying wines, cheeses, meats and hors d'oeuvres. Upon being given a sample, he will speak up in a childlike voice and identify what he has just been fed. The idea is that wineries can tell if a wine is authentic without even opening the bottle, amongst other more obscure uses...like "tell me what this strange grayish lump at the back of my freezer is/was."

But when some smart aleck reporter placed his hand in the robot's omnivorous clanking jaw, he was identified as bacon. A cameraman then tried and was identified as prosciutto.

Absolutely horrifying. Like cows, once robots taste blood, their hunger for human flesh can never be satiated.

unreal
12-11-06, 07:28
I never noticed anything that was worthy of a ban, apart from it clearly being spam. 8| :rolleyes: I'm guessing it was in one of the comments then?

Dribble Joy
12-11-06, 07:37
Let the robot ********* commence:

Would that not get you spanked?

Apocalypsox
12-11-06, 09:26
err....sorry if i thought that was a word...nothing relating to Germans anymore than Austrailians or Americans...

Germans couldnt control ******************. He was a sadistic bastard. And dictionary.com says that word is nothing more than a word like Slaughter or Massacre.