PDA

View Full Version : [RENAMED] C2P Issue

Pantho
11-11-06, 01:41
Another C2P Thread....

ive been paying for my accs at the 1 month cost for over a year.... and i figure i might as well change to 3/6 month payments..

So i ask how the best and only way to do this, its to CANCEL the acc and then re-activate using the launcher.

The only problem i have is, when i cancel an account with C2P. they are stupid and tend to forgot...Even when i have cancelled one 2 weeks before it runs out ... They ALWAYS Forgot to cancell the accoutn for a day or 2... Sometimes 3 days.

Then they Stop your acc.. basically banning it until you pay them the 3 days...

Which you DID NOT PLAY!!! I Mean come on...

Also this process takes upto 3 weeks. you e-mail C2P . no response until 2-3 weeks later you get bille 150% of what you expect... saying its the 3 day owed.

Now i want to change my accs to 3 months or even 6 months. But id be out of game for at least 2 weeks and C2P would fuck me over!

So once more, another thread asking KK to change there god dam payment method. it does not take over a year like this.

we was promised new payment methods well over a year ago -

Thankyou...

One pissed off customer... again

Trivaldi
11-11-06, 02:07
If you're having problems with Click2Pay please remember to stress the fact that you are a Neocron 2 customer, if you continue to have problems e-mail the Neocron 2 account team via account@neocron.com.

It's been stated many times that currently Reakktor are hoping to have the new payment system with the Royal Bank of Scotland set up and ready for the release of Neocron 2.2 however this may happen shortly after the release to ensure customer satisfaction with a water tight payment option.

Source: 'You ask, the CEO answers!' (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=136148)

The forums are not an official route of support when dealing with account and payment issues.

Thread Closed.

Triv