PDA

View Full Version : And the Winners Are...

Danae
09-11-06, 16:36
*drumroll*

Narcon - Cutest
pantho - Best Neocron Inspired
giga191 - Scariest
Icecold - Funniest

Congratulations :D And thank you for taking the time and making the effort! :)

You win a customised apartment - I need some information from the winners however - Please send me the server on which your apartment is to be located, as well as the character who is to get the apartment.

Pantho
09-11-06, 16:42
yeay -

My drunken Photoshop skills, printscreened into paint, won....

Terra
Kiltiky

I hope the APP is in TH for all to see :) -

Ill PM it to you as well

Danae
09-11-06, 16:43
Maybe if you did more things in life drunk you'd pwn more? :P

Pantho
09-11-06, 16:46
Maybe if you did more things in life drunk you'd pwn more? :P

Owch :(

-edit..

Its ok, Danea- i now u love me really :)

Danae
09-11-06, 16:54
Of course I do! :D I was only kidding :angel:

Pantho
09-11-06, 16:57
Of course I do! :D I was only kidding :angel:
:) - wub

Back to topic :p -

Do we get the key or just activated to char?

Danae
09-11-06, 17:01
Chenoa is currently working on the details for the apartments :) So I will have to defer to her apartment wisdom :P

Bishop Yutani
09-11-06, 17:01
congrats guys.

Pantho
09-11-06, 17:04
Im loving the 4 min responses Danae :D -

btw I like Icecold most -
-edit, Not as a person... perverted ppl- i mean his pic

Funny, and has some nice Post-apoc inspiration

Dribble Joy
09-11-06, 18:19
Who's is who's?

I'm confuzzled....

Riddle
09-11-06, 18:21
Nice guys nice.

Was that all the entries? any funny runner up ones?

Pantho
09-11-06, 22:34
Hey,...

Can some1 please put my Silver Cup from the Live Run event -

The Phoenix Group are STILL to receive there Silver cups -

Can you put mine in the app tbh- ... or just give me it. or w/e

james_finn
09-11-06, 22:52
same here, I never recieved my silver cup.

unreal
09-11-06, 22:54
Congratulations to the winners. :rolleyes:

Napalm82
09-11-06, 23:28
Congrats guys.

Love the gogles in the fourth picture (I want a pair :D )

- Napalm

Pantho
10-11-06, 00:40

Put all the phoenix ones in Danea- if its ok with Delphi

Ill pass them onto Delphi/brammers and co

blackpheonix
10-11-06, 14:06
and pantho said hed never show his pic mwahaha :p

Icecold
10-11-06, 21:01
Im loving the 4 min responses Danae :D -

btw I like Icecold most -
-edit, Not as a person... perverted ppl- i mean his pic

Funny, and has some nice Post-apoc inspiration

Everyone likes me =)

Thx for the flowers...but the other picture with this lil filter over the original pic was better I think..this doesn`t look..yeah..."one piece"

Chenoa
11-11-06, 17:29

Hey,...

Can some1 please put my Silver Cup from the Live Run event -

The Phoenix Group are STILL to receive there Silver cups -

Can you put mine in the app tbh- ... or just give me it. or w/e

Silentium wrote you guys ingame mails for an appointment, but no one of you answered yet. So check your mails or write ingame to "KK_Silentium" back.

Back to topic

silent000
11-11-06, 18:15
I was involved with the pheonix team and didnt get any e-mail or mail in game :( but then i can live without it lol

Pantho
11-11-06, 18:29
I was involved with the pheonix team and didnt get any e-mail or mail in game :( but then i can live without it lol

Yea OT still soz, but i deffinetly didnt get an e-mail either.

Also, back to topic :) -

If you come online to award the apps, accounts -

agent densmore
kiltiky
pantho'

Ill be on one of those accounts -

(btw, there not acc names, just the name of a char on each acc_

Pantho
12-11-06, 20:22
ty, the App is Fucking SEXY!

Pardon my language...

Live animals on the floor :) -

Bums on chairs... sound effects :D ...

I love it,

P.S -

Thx for the silvercup..... Wonder if i could have a cookie Smoothie?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OmpnfL5PCw

BaDDaSS
12-11-06, 20:39
Wow, it really is nice! So much detail. Teh sex

Superbron
12-11-06, 20:51
Congrats guys!

Pantho
12-11-06, 20:57
Wow, it really is nice! So much detail. Teh sex

Silentium put a gift in my bed, im dispointed..

a Cookie beats a hooker

unreal
12-11-06, 21:22
Silentium wrote you guys ingame mails for an appointment, but no one of you answered yet. So check your mails or write ingame to "KK_Silentium" back.

Back to topicThey probably thought they were Skill Advisor garble and didn't bother checking them. I used to quickly delete all my Skill Advisor mails but now I just don't bother. I guess I'm lucky in the sense that I don't get 90 of them in a week like some people I know. :rolleyes:

giga191
13-11-06, 13:44
wo ist mein Preis?

Pantho
14-11-06, 08:07
They probably thought they were Skill Advisor garble and didn't bother checking them. I used to quickly delete all my Skill Advisor mails but now I just don't bother. I guess I'm lucky in the sense that I don't get 90 of them in a week like some people I know. :rolleyes:

i dont suffer from them, not 2 greatly..

think got about 5 on each char atm.

Carrot got 2 everytime he died... so yea lot, -

Deffinetly didnt get the mail, but doesnt matter as i got my shiny cup now. Just the rest of them, i think Giga was in the group, cant remember, i not Gunnar aegerson was

Heavyporker
17-11-06, 02:34
Would the winners please post screenshots of their prize apartments?

Pantho
17-11-06, 02:53
Would the winners please post screenshots of their prize apartments?

Better -

For the next 2 days , my appartment is open to PUBLIC!

Please dont try to break it :) -

TH1A -

Password is Pantho

Enjoy the blue flame, left of the door..

blackpheonix
17-11-06, 03:41
nice i want one of those wolfs tbh :)

Apocalypsox
17-11-06, 04:05
Better -

For the next 2 days , my appartment is open to PUBLIC!

Please dont try to break it :) -

TH1A -

Password is Pantho

Enjoy the blue flame, left of the door..

Some of our accounts are temporarily out of action =/ post some screenys anyways nubbins

unreal
17-11-06, 04:13
This screenshot from Panthos apartment clearly hints at why almost no effort is made towards having frequent simple events in Neocron or even planning/hosting them properly when official ones do come along. They're all arsing about spawning masses of items. :( Nice apartment though. I guess that gives a hint as to who one of the GM's is then; if they're willing to spend all that time spawning all those items in good alignment in just "someones" apartment. :rolleyes:

Pantho
17-11-06, 08:32
This screenshot from Panthos apartment clearly hints at why almost no effort is made towards having frequent simple events in Neocron or even planning/hosting them properly when official ones do come along. They're all arsing about spawning masses of items. :( Nice apartment though. I guess that gives a hint as to who one of the GM's is then; if they're willing to spend all that time spawning all those items in good alignment in just "someones" apartment. :rolleyes:

Im not old enough for a GM :) -

Anyways, i was going to apply this summer, BUT!

Because i killed Brammers at the MoTu and gotta 3 day vacation, for killing brammers, i cant apply -

Altho, could be funny if i did, get the same reply gunnar got . would be nice

unreal
17-11-06, 22:32
Im not old enough for a GM :)I know but most of your Neocron friends are. :p

Narcon
18-11-06, 01:27
All right, so... Any chance a GM might be able to you know... tell me anything about that apartment I'm supposed to get... I sent an e-mail to danae... but... yeah I haven't gotten a reply out of game or in game. Pantho said something about them not having the rest of the apartments finished for another 2 or 3 days, and that was like 4 or 5 days ago, more maybe. So I was just wondering if I'm going to actually get an app, or if you only get one if you personally know GMs, because I don't know any.

giga191
18-11-06, 02:30
Me and chenoa are bestest buddies so i got mine this evening. If your not going to make the effort to make friends with GMs, then why should they bother giving you an appt?

Pantho
18-11-06, 02:51
Me and chenoa are bestest buddies so i got mine this evening. If your not going to make the effort to make friends with GMs, then why should they bother giving you an appt?

SAme :0-

Chenoa: Pantho' are you busy?
Pantho': Hi, How are you sexy
Chenoa: Fine if you dont call me sexy

.... :/

Chenoa
18-11-06, 09:24
All right, so... Any chance a GM might be able to you know... tell me anything about that apartment I'm supposed to get... I sent an e-mail to danae... but... yeah I haven't gotten a reply out of game or in game. Pantho said something about them not having the rest of the apartments finished for another 2 or 3 days, and that was like 4 or 5 days ago, more maybe. So I was just wondering if I'm going to actually get an app, or if you only get one if you personally know GMs, because I don't know any.

True, we are still waiting for your mail ;)
Please forward me the mail or send me another one to chenoa@reakktor.com, incl. server and character, WHERE you want your app (thatīs why it isnt finished :P).

Narcon
23-11-06, 02:54
How will I be contacted about my apartment when it's ready? Also I'd like to make sure you got the e-mail I sent about it. Because I sent another one a few days ago, and I just didn't know how long it's supposed to be until I hear something. Thanks.

RogerRamjet
23-11-06, 21:06

You come out with some shite mate.

FETISHs apartment was similar. Obviously we have GMs in clan, hence why numerous members of the clan receive warnings on an almost daily basis.

Pantho
24-11-06, 01:38
You come out with some shite mate.

FETISHs apartment was similar. Obviously we have GMs in clan, hence why numerous members of the clan receive warnings on an almost daily basis.

Roger, i tihnk he was jesting :)