PDA

View Full Version : SL Loss (No its not about npc killing)

solid-rock
09-11-06, 10:27
I whas just wondering if your suposed to loose SL from killing someone on the NCPD list. I got a tip last night about a neg SL doing aggie missons in p2 and went to do my civic duty by killing him. So i ambushed the poor sod when he came up for a new mission (Whas even helped by nearby screaming horse agents) and when he droped i got a message that id lost a great deal of soul light / faction sympathy and the guards started shooting at me.

Now im hoping this is just a bug beacouse certainly you shouldnt be punished from hunting wanted criminals should you?

CMaster
09-11-06, 10:33
Its a change as of 2.1 - they need to be below -63 SL or something obscence (whenever they turn red) for you to avoid losing SL for killling a neutral/friendly in the respective zone.

solid-rock
09-11-06, 10:34
Aaah so its not a bug just someone at KK being a complete idiot.

Faid
09-11-06, 17:41
lol solid we've had this discussion on vnet many times, you narb :lol:

Pantho
09-11-06, 17:51
lol solid we've had this discussion on vnet many times, you narb :lol:

Vnet :/ -

hmmk

Dribble Joy
09-11-06, 18:34
Indeed, if it's in a city zone, they have to be very low SL for you to gain.

solid-rock
14-11-06, 14:41
I wasnt looking for an SL gain but i certainly wasnt expecting an SL loss.

tarasm
19-11-06, 05:54
that was me......FUCK U.

Apocalypsox
19-11-06, 05:57
Teach you to get on the NCPD list ya ally killing bastard. :p

tarasm
19-11-06, 06:36
I dont kill allies....I ******** them....
No seriuosly...there was 2 noobs in aggies...I aoed...hit em both...they dielater......Im pissed....Go on a allie killing streak with phillip the tank.....ohh the good times....

Apocalypsox
19-11-06, 10:11
I Would have dropped you the instant i saw you. Dont blame people for things that are your fault

:lol: :p

giga191
19-11-06, 12:01
Aaah so its not a bug just someone at KK being a complete idiot. No...

It's just that when the NC government see someone doing work for them, they don't care who they are. When you come and kill them, then you're pretty much killing their employee :\

solid-rock
19-11-06, 14:13
No...

It's just that when the NC government see someone doing work for them, they don't care who they are. When you come and kill them, then you're pretty much killing their employee :\

Right i didnt undertsand any of that.

Short of the long is that SL system got fucked and NCPD hunting is no longer worth it.